+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Vow 2 Complete!

med_gallery_2327_11680_350126.jpeg

This was way harder than I thought haha. My newborn let me do Vow #1 with like zero issues but she didnt like the dad joke of painting bjorn in a bjorn apparently! He's ready to wreck some fools though.

Vow 2 Complete!

med_gallery_2327_11680_350126.jpeg

This was way harder than I thought haha. My newborn let me do Vow #1 with like zero issues but she didnt like the dad joke of painting bjorn in a bjorn apparently! He's ready to wreck some fools though.

Congrats man, it looks ace!

Emm, I don't know what you're saying here... is it a completion?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

VOW COMPLETE

Due to the # of pictures, I didnt post them here. They can be found in my thread starting with http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/346822-jarl-kjaran-coldhearts-hearth/?p=5135148

Semper, thank you for your very hard work, dedication and support shown forum wide

All for now,

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart

Vow complete!

Still a couple things I'm touching up, but won't have time to try and post this in the morning. This was a lot of work, but so happy I did it and never would have attempted without something like this ETL. Thank you Cpt. Semper for all that you do.

med_gallery_82073_13679_191456.jpeg

VOW COMPLETE

Due to the # of pictures, I didnt post them here. They can be found in my thread starting with http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/346822-jarl-kjaran-coldhearts-hearth/?p=5135148

Semper, thank you for your very hard work, dedication and support shown forum wide

All for now,

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart

Man, you always deliver! That was a massive vow, so you must be rightly proud! Now sit back and enjoy the last few hours of the event!

And the SWs are doing a fantastic finish - keep going! 

BTW is TrawlingCleaner around? His is a very important outstanding vow...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

VOW COMPLETE

Due to the # of pictures, I didnt post them here. They can be found in my thread starting with http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/346822-jarl-kjaran-coldhearts-hearth/?p=5135148

All for now,

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart

Man, you always deliver! That was a massive vow, so you must be rightly proud! Now sit back and enjoy the last few hours of the event!

And the SWs are doing a fantastic finish - keep going!

BTW is TrawlingCleaner around? His is a very important outstanding vow...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I'm here, slowly chugging along with my grey hunters. I'm nearly finished, Njal is finished and I'll upload pictures when they're all done

Archived