Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

ETL VI E Tenebrae Lux VI ETL E Tenebrae Lux

• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

Rayray

Rayray

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 753 posts
  • Faction: Word Bearers

Resin it is then.

Will vow around 22-23rd

Nice to see you rayray, how have things been with you??

Life has been a little crazy, but I’m wiser and a little more built than I was before. Supposedly I’m smarter according to college counsellors. But that’s debatable. How’re you? It’s the last day to vow isn’t it? I figured people would be krunk on b&c!

“Push foreword, brothers! Show these childish upstarts the true meaning of faith and power!”

SW1

SW1

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,492 posts
  • Faction: Vlyka Fenryka
We've got till the end of the month to recruit painters to the cause.

ETL_2013_03_Custos_Fidei_04.jpgETL_2013_Forum_Champion_05_SW.jpgETL_2013_Forum_Champion_13_Brothers_in_A

TiguriusX

TiguriusX

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,145 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

I TiguriusX pledge my eternal fealty to the Rout, rising to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX by completing:

My mighty warlord Bjorn with his twin lascannon

Shield dread bodyguard known as Big E

Relic Leviathan (3 hunter killer missiles, dual heavy flamers and dual storm cannon arrays) known as FireBrand

Spoiler

Wolf guard on bikes 

4xStorm shield and combi-flamer

Pack leader with combi-flamer and magnetized arm for melee weapon TBD (will paint a TH for max points I guess)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Total points in this vow (pending assassins legality)

1178 (1333 if assassins permitted)

• SW1 likes this

A digital space wolf returning to the pack and emerging from the warp on the TT to try the hobby side

Inglorious Drunkard Champion-Night 3 (2012)

ETL first time participant-2018

ETL-2019

gallery_48988_15465_42927.png

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,292 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

I TiguriusX pledge my eternal fealty to the Rout, rising to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX by completing:

My mighty warlord Bjorn with his twin lascannon

Shield dread bodyguard known as Big E

Relic Leviathan (3 hunter killer missiles, dual heavy flamers and dual storm cannon arrays) known as FireBrand

Spoiler

Wolf guard on bikes 

4xStorm shield and combi-flamer

Pack leader with combi-flamer and magnetized arm for melee weapon TBD (will paint a TH for max points I guess)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Total points in this vow (pending assassins legality)

1178 (1333 if assassins permitted)

Welcome to ETL VI  TiguriusX!

Unfortunately the assassins will not earn you any points (they only work for IFOR) but you may still do them as out-of-competition vows! Best of luck! 

Now we're entering the last 24 hours before the First Weekly Update (out Wednesday). Let's see some more joining up until then!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

SW1

SW1

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,492 posts
Captain you need to update Torin's points ...

I Torin rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete 5 wolfguard Terminator (296pts), 5 wulfen (274pts) and 25 fenrisian Wolf (225 )... Phase 1. Hope i can fininsh and proceed to phase 2 smile.png

Total pts 795pts

cheer Brothers.

Noted. will update the points once i get home from work. My apologies.

Phase 1- more minis to come.

ETL_2013_03_Custos_Fidei_04.jpgETL_2013_Forum_Champion_05_SW.jpgETL_2013_Forum_Champion_13_Brothers_in_A

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,292 posts

Done! :)

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,292 posts

ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

Graymane

Graymane

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 483 posts
  • Faction: Vylka Fenrika

I, Graymane, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Vlka Fenryka and vow to complete a 6 man terminator Wolfguard squad (3 with 2x wolf claw and 3 with thunder hammer and storm shield) at a cost of 261 points on or before August 1st, 2018.
Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oath-breaker until the year-end!

med_gallery_87416_12060_888208.jpg

Cheers,

GM

P.S. thank you jbickb smile.png

Edited by Graymane, 16 May 2018 - 06:32 PM.

• SW1 and Captain Semper like this

''The All-Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing' - Herger the Joyous

''Luck often enough, will save a man, if his courage hold'' - Buliwyf

sml_gallery_79710_12195_14764.pngsml_gallery_79710_12195_2101.jpg

Formerly known as Argentius.

jbickb

jbickb

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,009 posts
@ graymane-
6 terminator wolfguard 3 with 2x wolf claw 3 thss costs 261
Never Mistake:
My Silence for Ignorance
My Calmness for Acceptance
My Kindness for Weakness

rgr_maddog

rgr_maddog

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 553 posts
  • Faction: Lupos Spatii
I, rgr_maddog, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX for the Sons of Russ and vow to complete Bjorn the Fell-Handed (w/ twin lasscanon) and Murderfang of total value 437 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oath-breaker.

Was going to do the RP in TDA, but started painting before posting and can't find his head (it doesn't help that my hobby space looks as though my Wolves have been waging a decades long campaign in there)! I just have to get started and hopefully build some momentum:)

med_gallery_82073_13679_321684.jpg
  • SW1 and Captain Semper like this
ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_02.jpgETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpg

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,292 posts

Welcome rgr_maddog good luck with the vow!

@ Greymane: I have added your vow in the first page at 261pts. If you need this amended, let me know and I'll fix it. Just make sure you edit the points' value to your vow post. ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Cobb Erikson

Cobb Erikson

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5 posts

Quick Question:

What if i'm being sabotaged? Looks like the Tyranid Players aren't shy of any move to prevent any progress. The damage to my painting Supplies is already done:

Paint-Box

As you can see, the Color "Reikland Flesh" was destroyed in a cowardly Attack, as i was sleeping! Problem is, in Germany, yesterday (as the Attack happened) Store were closed, so i couldn't start painting beyond this Point where i needed the Color. But, lo and behold, the Saboteur returned!

Spoiler

So, yeah, here's progress so far:

Progress so far

• Jarl Kjaran Coldheart and Captain Semper like this

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,149 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos and Wolves

RayRay is a filthy oathbreaker and don’t be kind to him!

Did he take your squeaky chew toy?
  • Warhead01 and Cobb Erikson like this

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

''Help! Help! I'm being repressed!!!'' - Dennis the Peasant, England. 932 A.D.

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart

++ PRÆCEPTOR BARBATUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,955 posts

RayRay is a filthy oathbreaker and don’t be kind to him!

Did he take your squeaky chew toy?

He’s an oath breaker

I imagine the concert of loyalty is alien to a slave to darknes, but the children of Fenris are true to their word.
Space Wolves are badasses that operate just barely within the rules. 13th Co. didn't even know there were rules applying to how badass they could be. DepthCharge on the Space Wolves

I'm so pleased that GW have gone to such great lengths to produce these awesome Space Wolves basing kits. Wraithwing on the Thousand Sons Rubic Marine release

"The Fell Hand is a name that has been passed on through out the Legion. When one warrior bearing it died, the name is left to be earned by another. Thus it was passed from Floki to Volund to Erik to Geigor. And then the tradition died, because Posted Image Bjorn got the name and proceeded to live for 10 Posted Image millenia." - Sagas of the Wolf Priests. Wispy

Formerly Wolf Lord Kieran

+++This is my Mod voice. There are many like it but this one is mine. I never wanna have to use it, so let's all be excellent to each other+++

Posted Image Posted Image

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,292 posts

Quick Question:

What if i'm being sabotaged? Looks like the Tyranid Players aren't shy of any move to prevent any progress. The damage to my painting Supplies is already done:

As you can see, the Color "Reikland Flesh" was destroyed in a cowardly Attack, as i was sleeping! Problem is, in Germany, yesterday (as the Attack happened) Store were closed, so i couldn't start painting beyond this Point where i needed the Color. But, lo and behold, the Saboteur returned!

Spoiler

So, yeah, here's progress so far:

Oh, boy... You sure it was a Tyranid? Looks like a Khornate Daemon to me... :P

OK, guys let's make an effort to increase recruitment - the SWs are now kind of lagging behind the other Astartes Forums. Let's set a target of 30 for this year's ETL. You're currently 18. If you beat 30 (i.e. you make at least 31 participants)I swear I will re-do my "Dept to the Wolves" vow  (see my sig) painting five Wolf Guard Termies, each dedicated to the 5 top scoring Wolves' players! So let's see, will I be painting wolves this summer? :lol:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

• SW1 likes this

SW1

SW1

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,492 posts
Hi Captain Semper. My brother MJ would like to take part again. Am I ok to use my account to make a vow for him like previous ETL's?

For those who weren't around for previous ETL's my brother is autistic and bipolar. Most Fridays if he's not having a low day he's round at mine emptying the fridge and bending my ear. He's very good at talking/writing lists about armies he wants to build but the only times I've seen him complete a model is during ETL's.
  • Captain Semper, TiguriusX and Cobb Erikson like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,292 posts
As per usual,he’s very welcome! What does he have in mind to paint this time? :)
  • SW1 and Cobb Erikson like this

SW1

SW1

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,492 posts
MJ pledges to paint ...

Wolf Lord in Gravis Armour with Master-Crafted Power Sword and Boltstorm Gauntlet ... 137 points.

:)

He's never managed to do more than one model in the ETL so the challenge is can he do a second vow?

Edited by SW1, 14 May 2018 - 12:14 PM.

• Jarl Kjaran Coldheart, Captain Semper and Shard of Magnus like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,292 posts

...aaaaand MJ is in! Welcome back man and good luck with your Wolf Lord! :tu:

Now let's see more Space Wolves reinforcements! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

• SW1 and Cobb Erikson like this

The Saint Ragnar

The Saint Ragnar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 184 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka (Space Wolves)
Full Unit Photo

The Hearth grows cold... The Warriors huddle closer to the flame as they sit guard in the Aett.

Footsteps approach and hands wrap around their weapons, the cold forgotten.

None should be approaching without warning and they would learn the price.

The footsteps stop, and whispers of awe are heard. The warriors creep forward more cautious and wary now.

The footsteps now continue and grow closer, the sound that of a warrior of stature above mortal men.

The hum of power armor puts the warriors on edge, knowing the fight ahead will be a tough one.

They lay in wait at the corner, patient hunters to the end.

Figures round the corner and their weapons snap up, fire only held as there is something familiar about the color seen.

The warriors speak "State your purpose here or leave, this is your only warning"

The leader of the group smiles "We are only seeking to come home, brother. And the stories do not do it justice"

The warriors growl "Who are you to call the Aett home and us brothers?"

The leader loses the smile and says "We are here to aid in time of need. We are the Wolf Glaive"

Below is the link to the gallery of my completed first vow totaling 831 points of Primaris marines as reinforcements for the Rout.

For Russ and the Allfather!

http://www.bolterand...m/14581-etl-vi/

Edited by The Saint Ragnar, 15 May 2018 - 01:48 AM.

• Jarl Kjaran Coldheart, SW1 and hammer grimblood like this

For Russ and the AllFather!

Armies Played:

Space Wolves - ~3,000 Points

ETL_VI_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei_04_.jpg

The Saint Ragnar

The Saint Ragnar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 184 posts

Vow 2 Before Photo

I The Saint Ragnar raise my ale to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to strengthen The Rout by adding to our numbers:

1 Godhammer Pattern Land Raider

1 Custom Bjorn the Fel-Handed

Who are equal to 595 mortal men on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will see my saga sung in the halls of The Fang for an eternity. Failure will doom me to walk the path of the Lone Wolf and wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until next winter.

Edit: I went for an action shot this time for my before photo smile.png

Edited by The Saint Ragnar, 15 May 2018 - 11:06 AM.

• Jarl Kjaran Coldheart and SW1 like this

Armies Played:

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,292 posts

Congratulations for your completion The Saint Ragnar - and for your follow-up vow! And not a small one either! :tu:

But you had me a bit confused: Why do you vow under a different name than your Display name? (CrossEternal77 & The Saint Ragnar)???

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Dantay VI

Dantay VI

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,637 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

Could be the username and display name do not match?

ETL 1v2

The Saint Ragnar

The Saint Ragnar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 184 posts

Congratulations for your completion The Saint Ragnar - and for your follow-up vow! And not a small one either! :tu:

But you had me a bit confused: Why do you vow under a different name than your Display name? (CrossEternal77 & The Saint Ragnar)???

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Great question. I completely forgot that my original name was rejected and now that you mention it I feel silly. I will edit my posts to reflect The Saint Ragnar haha
  • Captain Semper likes this

Armies Played:

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,292 posts

Congratulations for your completion The Saint Ragnar - and for your follow-up vow! And not a small one either! thumbsup.gif

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Great question. I completely forgot that my original name was rejected and now that you mention it I feel silly. I will edit my posts to reflect The Saint Ragnar haha

hahaha! Thought it was weird! :lol:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ETL VI, E Tenebrae Lux VI, ETL, E Tenebrae Lux

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users