Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

ETL VI E Tenebrae Lux VI ETL E Tenebrae Lux

• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

mactire

mactire

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,198 posts
  • Faction: vlka fenryka
Well done Grieux, you've totally changed my mind on those FW termis, they look great. Welcome everyone to the Rout, personally I've done damn all since posting my vow but hopefully this week.
  • Jackalwolf likes this

I recognise my failing and will be sure to correct it
gallery_24878_5332_50483.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012C.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013A.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_03_ETL_2012A.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013B.gifgallery_29004_6198_8099.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_Medal_05.gifgallery_29004_10383_1937.pnggallery_29004_10383_927.pnggallery_29004_10383_4142.pngsml_gallery_69091_12729_9262.pnggallery_17224_3229_261.gifgallery_17224_3068_410.gifgallery_17224_3068_874.pnggallery_17224_3068_108.gifgallery_24878_5332_150.gif

mercbat

mercbat

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 172 posts
  • Faction: Space wolves
Got two full evenings of painting, so all base colours on my vow completed, along with cleanwok. Washes and highlighting ahead. And of course, damn bases... Thank Russ I've managed to build them at least.

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_02.jpgETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei03.gifETL_Medal_02.gifsml_gallery_79710_12195_1042.jpggallery_69091_12729_7412.pnggallery_69091_12729_11665.pngETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_02.gif

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

++ EXACTOR INFANS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,745 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, DeathWatch and SW

WOW GUYS!! Nice looking progress in here!!

Should I do what I have made a bad habit of doing again?? Should I join the murder make?? My blood tells me yes... I didn't complete the last three ETL's I participated in, and honestly it was kinda unmotivating and I certainly felt ashamed. I've got two, YES TWO models I could vow. Easy peasy, right...??

I'm thinking on it.

Good work, my brothers and sisters!!

End of Line

• Captain Semper likes this
Your Ad Here.

Jackalwolf

Jackalwolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,662 posts

Well done Grieux, you've totally changed my mind on those FW termis, they look great. Welcome everyone to the Rout, personally I've done damn all since posting my vow but hopefully this week.

Thank you mate! Had to do a lot of work to sort them out. Pelts are changed, arms are from the wolf guard kit, 5 heads dremeled out to not have 5 sets of twins.

Some detail shots:

v5rA0qw.jpg
Ib7sjn3.jpg
70IcfWB.jpg
LtLaSwe.jpg
cYiIQyX.jpg
K8kc46j.jpg
  • SW1, svane jotunsbane, Captain Semper and 1 other like this

SW1

SW1

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,492 posts
  • Faction: Vlyka Fenryka

WOW GUYS!! Nice looking progress in here!!

Should I do what I have made a bad habit of doing again?? Should I join the murder make?? My blood tells me yes... I didn't complete the last three ETL's I participated in, and honestly it was kinda unmotivating and I certainly felt ashamed. I've got two, YES TWO models I could vow. Easy peasy, right...??

I'm thinking on it.

Good work, my brothers and sisters!!

End of Line

Brother you can do it. Just vow a single model and paint it. If it takes you 2 months to finish it then that's absolutely fine. If you finish it in a few weeks and you find you can complete the 2nd model within the time left then go for a second vow.

ETL_2013_03_Custos_Fidei_04.jpgETL_2013_Forum_Champion_05_SW.jpgETL_2013_Forum_Champion_13_Brothers_in_A

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

++ EXACTOR INFANS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,745 posts

Grieux, those models are looking amazing!! I didn't want to like those FW termis as much as I do, and the Dread is such an amazing model. Keep it up!!

SW1, thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I'm going through a move currently and my hobby time is rather limited. And when I do have some, I have been working on my Death Guard and Deathwatch armies. They're seeing more play currently and therefor I've been putting more time into them. I'm sure that's not what you all want to hear... msn-wink.gif

End of Line

• Jarl Kjaran Coldheart and mooftak like this
Your Ad Here.

Verux

Verux

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 180 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

I, Verux, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Vlka Fenryka and vow to complete the listed Force of total value 760 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

1 Predator Tank with Predator Autocannon, 2 Lascannon sponsons and a Stormbolter 203pts.

1 Razorback with Twin Assault Cannon and a Stormbolter 102pts.

1 Rune Priest on Bike with Runic Axe, Plasma Pistol, Psychic Hood, Runic Armor and Twin Boltgun 167pts.

1 Iron Priest on Bike with Twin Boltgun, Helfrost Pistol, and Tempest Hammer 112pts.

4 Wolf Guard on Bike with 4 Twin Boltguns, 2 Storm Shields, 2 Frost Swords, and 4 Storm Bolters. 176pts.

med_gallery_87791_11365_1120810.jpgmed_gallery_87791_11365_228212.jpg

Edited by Verux, 28 May 2018 - 08:47 PM.

• Jarl Kjaran Coldheart, SW1, Captain Semper and 1 other like this

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

++ EXACTOR INFANS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,745 posts

Alright, I've thought on it. I got out the Wolves, set them up in their packs. Read through the Index again, just kinda hyped myself up on them. In doing this I realized that I actually still have a lot of really good stuff (sadly, I'm not referring to the TDAWG) and can make some really fun lists with the modeling addition of some BC and more GH. I've got tons of TWC and Fen Wolves still. 43 TDAWG, I seriously got it all, and most the arms are blue tacked on for painting. But father Russ!! Give me strength, is that a daunting task!! I love terminators. They look so damn cool!! But I need more power armor now, it's the one thing I have the least of currently. So on that note, I've decided to pledge a single model. A Wolf Lord that I built maybe a year and a half ago... maybe longer. Let's see, right after the Deathwatch game came out, so that long ago. I digress-

Apple has my phone right now, when it's back I will take some pictures.

Hel Vess is a Wolf Lord I have had for some time now and he keep's getting additions to his model selection. He is a young and calm Lord under Ragnar Blackmane's command. Here I am using him as a buff bot to accompany Ulrik and some packmates into the battle. He has a Plasma Pistol and a power sword.

YOU- Rhaps, is he yelling??

ME- Yeah, guys. He is.

YOU- Hey Rhaps, is he pointing??

ME- You know he is!!

EVERYONE- *thumbs up*

I'll edit with pictures and a vow *fingers crossed* by Wednesday.

End of Line

Your Ad Here.

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,291 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Thank you mate! Had to do a lot of work to sort them out. Pelts are changed, arms are from the wolf guard kit, 5 heads dremeled out to not have 5 sets of twins.

Some detail shots:
Hidden Content

Brilliant man - very, very promising!

I, Verux, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Vlka Fenryka and vow to complete the listed Force of total value 760 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

1 Predator Tank with Predator Autocannon, 2 Lascannon sponsons and a Stormbolter 203pts.

1 Razorback with Twin Assault Cannon and a Stormbolter 102pts.

1 Rune Priest on Bike with Runic Axe, Plasma Pistol, Psychic Hood, Runic Armor and Twin Boltgun 167pts.

1 Iron Priest on Bike with Twin Boltgun, Helfrost Pistol, and Tempest Hammer 112pts.

4 Wolf Guard on Bike with 4 Twin Boltguns, 2 Storm Shields, 2 Frost Swords, and 4 Storm Bolters. 176pts.

Hidden Content

Wow - great vow there Verux! Welcome to the ETL mate - best of luck! thumbsup.gif

Alright, I've thought on it. I got out the Wolves, set them up in their packs. Read through the Index again, just kinda hyped myself up on them. In doing this I realized that I actually still have a lot of really good stuff (sadly, I'm not referring to the TDAWG) and can make some really fun lists with the modeling addition of some BC and more GH. I've got tons of TWC and Fen Wolves still. 43 TDAWG, I seriously got it all, and most the arms are blue tacked on for painting. But father Russ!! Give me strength, is that a daunting task!! I love terminators. They look so damn cool!! But I need more power armor now, it's the one thing I have the least of currently. So on that note, I've decided to pledge a single model. A Wolf Lord that I built maybe a year and a half ago... maybe longer. Let's see, right after the Deathwatch game came out, so that long ago. I digress-

Hel Vess is a Wolf Lord I have had for some time now and he keep's getting additions to his model selection. He is a young and calm Lord under Ragnar Blackmane's command. Here I am using him as a buff bot to accompany Ulrik and some packmates into the battle. He has a Plasma Pistol and a power sword.

ME- Yeah, guys. He is.

ME- You know he is!!

EVERYONE- *thumbs up*

End of Line

VOW ALREADY!  You know where your heart lies!

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

• SW1 likes this

mactire

mactire

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,198 posts
  • Faction: vlka fenryka

Ok so I got the lead out and put together the tanks and base coated them.

med_gallery_61271_14069_715604.jpg

And a close up of the Helfrost Vindicator.

med_gallery_61271_14069_442294.jpg

• SW1, Captain Semper, Graymane and 1 other like this

I recognise my failing and will be sure to correct it
gallery_24878_5332_50483.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2012C.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013A.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_03_ETL_2012A.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013B.gifgallery_29004_6198_8099.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_Medal_05.gifgallery_29004_10383_1937.pnggallery_29004_10383_927.pnggallery_29004_10383_4142.pngsml_gallery_69091_12729_9262.pnggallery_17224_3229_261.gifgallery_17224_3068_410.gifgallery_17224_3068_874.pnggallery_17224_3068_108.gifgallery_24878_5332_150.gif

Waldwolf

Waldwolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 118 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

gallery_108142_14597_47021.jpg

First unit nearly complete 3 to go ;)

• SW1, Captain Semper and Melete like this

ETL_VI_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei_03_.jpgETL_Medal_01.gifgallery_69091_12729_19865.jpggallery_48988_15465_48576.png

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,291 posts

ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

ETL VI - WEEK 4 UPDATE

LESS THAN 48 FOR THE DOORS OF ETL VI TO CLOSE FOREVER TO NEW PARTICIPANTS!

Lord Blackwood

Lord Blackwood

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,252 posts
  • Faction: Knights / VI / VII

I, Lord Blackwood, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Vlka Fenryka and vow to complete the listed Force of total value 645  points on or before August 1st, 2018.
Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

This Vow Will consist of 
Armiger Warglaive  Pyke  240 Points
Armiger Warglaive  Sorren 240 Points
Hellblaster Squad  Half Fang 165 points 

The Knights of House Blackwood Renew their Oaths to the 14th Great Company This ETL .

PRE 
tumblr_paadhbu67B1tdqdkto1_540.png

tumblr_pa3c2seaRk1tdqdkto2_540.jpg

Edited by Lord Blackwood, 13 June 2018 - 11:54 PM.

• Jarl Kjaran Coldheart, Captain Semper, mactire and 3 others like this

jbickb

jbickb

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,009 posts
Oh man guys thanks to lord Blackwood looks like we only need 2 more (assuming I can count) to get Cap. Semper to have to fulfill his vow...
Never Mistake:
My Silence for Ignorance
My Calmness for Acceptance
My Kindness for Weakness

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,291 posts

ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

36 HOURS REMAINING FOR THE DOORS OF ETL VI TO CLOSE FOREVER TO NEW PARTICIPANTS!

SW1

SW1

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,492 posts
  • Faction: Vlyka Fenryka

ME- Yeah, guys. He is.
ME- You know he is!!
EVERYONE- *thumbs up*

End of Line

Brother it's time to stand and be counted, one vow you and then we need two!!!

So who will take up the final places?

ETL_2013_03_Custos_Fidei_04.jpgETL_2013_Forum_Champion_05_SW.jpgETL_2013_Forum_Champion_13_Brothers_in_A

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

++ EXACTOR INFANS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,745 posts

I, Rune_Priest_Rhapsody vow to complete 1 Wolf Lord with a Plasma Pistol and a Power Sword for the total of 101 points from index:Imperium 1 by the date it's supposed to be finished, or I must wear the badge of shame and disgrace for generations to come.

image12.jpeg

End of Line

Your Ad Here.

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,291 posts

ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

LESS THAN 24 HOURS REMAINING FOR THE DOORS OF ETL VI TO CLOSE FOREVER TO NEW PARTICIPANTS!

Graymane

Graymane

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 483 posts
  • Faction: Vylka Fenrika

Come on! Only a couple more!

For Russ and the Allfather!

GM

''The All-Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing' - Herger the Joyous

''Luck often enough, will save a man, if his courage hold'' - Buliwyf

sml_gallery_79710_12195_14764.pngsml_gallery_79710_12195_2101.jpg

Formerly known as Argentius.

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,291 posts

Well, some last minute reinforcements then! Welcome both and good luck! :) You are now 29 in total so two more for me to start painting some Wolves! :lol:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT! 

Gemini

Gemini

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 544 posts
  • Faction: Harlequins

LET'S GO WOLVES! 

Captain Semper REALLY did a Saga-worthy job the last time we made him. The story that went with them was EPIC and one of the reasons I signed up for my first ETL

Looking forward to seeing him do so again. ONLY if we can get 2 more of the pack to sign up. 

As has been stated, just one model is all that's required. If RPR can do this YOU CAN DO IT!

sml_gallery_29004_10691_2146.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gifETL_Medal_03.gifgallery_69091_12729_7412.pnggallery_69091_12729_1778.gif

Graymane

Graymane

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 483 posts
  • Faction: Vylka Fenrika

hmmm...

*contemplates making another account*

whistling.gif

• Jarl Kjaran Coldheart and Captain Semper like this

''The All-Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing' - Herger the Joyous

''Luck often enough, will save a man, if his courage hold'' - Buliwyf

sml_gallery_79710_12195_14764.pngsml_gallery_79710_12195_2101.jpg

Formerly known as Argentius.

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,291 posts

*checks his plasma pistol* ph34r.png

• Jackalwolf likes this

The Saint Ragnar

The Saint Ragnar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 184 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka (Space Wolves)
Weren't we at 29 before Rune_Priest_Rhapsody vowed?

For Russ and the AllFather!

Armies Played:

Space Wolves - ~3,000 Points

ETL_VI_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei_04_.jpg

Jackalwolf

Jackalwolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,662 posts
Captain, will you join if I double or nothing and I vow now a new fw Thunderhawk on top of all I got?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ETL VI, E Tenebrae Lux VI, ETL, E Tenebrae Lux

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users