+++Deathwatch Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Week 1 Update!

I was true to my mini-vow and got everything assembled & corked in my first week post-pledge, and I even found time to get bases for all the new units put together.

By next Sunday, I want to have everything primed & highlighted black through the airbrush (see the pic of the Redemptor below for what I mean). :)

ETL 2018 Week 1 Progress

PGtM Shoulder Pads

Redemptor

Ok, pledge #2 for me. This time I'm doing HQs that I never finished before, or with a bit more knifework and gluing.

HQs

Watch Master

Watch Captain with Jump Pack, chainsword and master-crafted bolter

Watch Captain in Terminator Armour with meltafist and stormbolter

Librarian with Force Sword and Bolt Pistol

Librarian with Jump Pack, Force Stave, and Bolt Pistol

Good ol' Chaplain

Elites

Venerable Dreadnought with Twinlinked Lascannons and Missile Launcher

Pledge Total: 821 points to be completed before August 1, 2018, lest I succumb to Chaos.

IMG 20180520 222623

I am pushing the line for submission but I haven't painted a model in well over 15 years so I hope my small vow will not be found wanting.

I, Black_Knight, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the IFOR and vow to complete the following units:

4 x Intercessors + Intercessor Sgt: Stalker Bolters, Bolt Pistols 110

1 x Razorback: Twin Las-Cannon, Storm Bolter 122

A total of 232 points by or before August 1st, 2018. Success will provide reinforcements for the Emperor and a small victory against the grey scourge that invades my table.

I also vow to complete the following units for the Glory of the Great Omnissiah:

5 x Rangers: 2 x Transuranic Arquebus, 3 x Galvanic Rifles, Omnispex 97

A total of 97 points by or before August 1st, 2018. Success will allow my Deathwatch to keep constant Vigil on the potential heretical endeavors of Stygies to which they hold their allegence.

I hope I can finish this vow and pledge another before the time for submissions expires.

Wow Rikev! A Great completion and a re-vow? And an new player for the Deathwatch too - you people are gaining some serious momentum!

Welcome to the B&C and the ETL Black_Knight! I hear painting is like riding a bicycle: you never really forget how! :lol:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I MJRWAUD rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Deathwatch and submit as my first vow the completion of two units of five veteran inductees from the Dark Angels and REDACTED Chapters [Total: 277 pts] on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

A ,little late but here are my starting pictures:

20180527_202509.jpg

20180527_182549.jpg

Inside of the Razor back is undercoated and ready to be painted but I cannot glue and undercoat until that is done. Also I've lost my undercoated Ranger with his Omnispex to infiltration, he will return shortly when he re-appears.

I will be modeling the Primaris with the normal Bolters is that ok? They are so similar to the Stalkers that all the games I have seen using them have used the normal Bolters with the scopes. They are the Dark Imperium models so I don't have the chance to alter them.

I Boyadventurer rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the IFOR and vow to complete 3 HQs, 1 Apothecary, 3 Kill Teams, 1 unit of Reivers, 1 unit of Inceptors, 2 Redemptor Dreadnoughts, and 1 Repulsor of total value 1951 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Starting things off with about half my (mostly) assembled force. Still have barrels to drill, weapon variant pieces to attach, and am waiting on a new order of bases, but I figure I'll start my vow now.

IMG 1648

IMG 1649

IMG 1650

IMG 1651

IMG 1652

Finally getting around to painting a few of my more dedicated plans which I've spent far to long sticking together and planning lore.
My current deathwatch pledge is:

Deathwatch Pledge:

2 X 5 Man Veteran Squad: 280
2 Xenophase Blade:
4 Frag Cannons:
6 Bolters:

Librarian: 103
Plasma Pistol:
Force Sword:

Watch Master: N/A

2 Razorbacks: 256
2 Twin Lascannon:
2 Hunter Killer Missile:
2 Storm Bolters:

Corvus Blackstar: 257
2 Storm Strike Missile Launchers:
Twin Lascannon:
Storm Bolter:

5 Primaris Intercessor Marines: N/A

2 Redemptor Dreadnoughts: 404
2 Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannons:
2 Onslaught Gatling Cannons:
2 Icarus Launchers
4 Storm Bolters

(Kill team options in Squads): 178
2 Terminators:
2 Assault Cannons:
2 Power Swords
2 Aggressors:
2 Twin Boltstorm Gauntlets:
2 Frag Launchers:

Total Points Pledge: 1,608

Custodian Pledge:

3 X 3 Jetbikes: 891
6 Hurricane Bolters: 
3 Salvo Launcher: 
9 Misericordia: 

2 X Captain on Jetbike: 358
2 Salvo Launcher: 
2 Misericordia: 

Vexilus Praetor in Terminator Armour: N/A

Telemon Heavy Dreadnought: 385
Iliastus Accelerator Culverin: 
Twin Plasma Ejector: 
Telemon Caestus: 

Total Points Pledge: 1,734

TOTAL: 3,342

RMGyjD5.jpg

Za2wWzq.jpg

KlkdYC7.jpg

A quick edit to add on the scope of my now box based nightmarish existence...
vMGIUKk.jpg

K2tJlOK.jpg

Damn, the cavalry is coming in with some awesome models.

I'm so happy to see someone also working on those Space Hulk models. Sawing off those arms and cleaning off the BA symbols sucked my soul out.

Well, Duke Danse Macabre, I have transferred the Custodes vow here and everything is set. As mega-vows go, that's a bug one! :laugh.: Good luck mate!

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Damn, the cavalry is coming in with some awesome models.

I'm so happy to see someone also working on those Space Hulk models. Sawing off those arms and cleaning off the BA symbols sucked my soul out.

Feeling the pain dude but they are the most awesome terminator models to date in my opinion and close to a decade old to boot.

Carving out a side spitter for ejecting the spent round from the auto cannon and going to model some rounds pouring out, going to be a pain but worth it I think.

Well, Duke Danse Macabre, I have transferred the Custodes vow here and everything is set. As mega-vows go, that's a bug one! :lol: Good luck mate!

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thank you, I thinking I'm going to need it, I've let myself in for some serious punishment...

Small progress; finally finished details on my terminator captain and he's complete. I felt a little iffy about him at first, but I ended up liking how he turned out a lot. I especially loved how easy he was to paint compared to all the details the previously completed Space Hulk models had. :yes:

IMG 20180529 222726

Great updates......real life kicking my butt lately so no updates from me..... :(

So some progress made, basing is coming along well.

Painting a few cool models like characters to break up the repetitiveness.

Times like this I'm just grateful black doesn't take long to paint, got the watch master finished last night and made a start on ones of the redemptions guns, didn't look good in black so changed to red like the DW Bolters to add a splash of colour, painting in parts makes them allot easier to get to with a brush. :p

With luck I can get my assault cannon terminators done by end of the day but please let me know what you think. :D

s7SRSEs.jpg

2ExDQHi.jpg

AjNJWvm.jpg

O11Z30g.jpg

w2ui7gb.jpg

I was hoping to have my list more ironed out at this point, but I'm in for this!

I vow to send more battle brothers in black to the long vigil and will complete the following units (minimum) before August. Total of 859 points.

1 Watch Master

1 Primaris Librarian

Mixed Primaris Kill Team 1 (6 intercessors, 2 aggressors, 1 inceptor, & 1 Reiver)

Mixed Primaris Kill Team 2 (5 intercessors, 3 Hellblasters, 1 inceptor, & 1 Aggressor)

Archived