+++Deathwatch Outpost+++

Captain Semper

I forgot to update my progress here.

Firstly my Rangers, I completed one fully and have the others based and undercoated.

20180718_122822.jpg?width=1820&height=13

Secondly the Razorback is sprayed and the main weapon fully completed

20180718_122743.jpg?width=1820&height=13

Thirdly my Primaris are almost complete, I am just finishing off the gun arms before gluing them to the bodies.

20180718_122648.jpg?width=1820&height=13

Any chance for a completion before the weekly cut-off tomorrow?

I wish, these Jetbikes are killing me. :(

Also needed to check one thing on my pledge, got sent a faulty set of arms for my Telemon dread from FW and still waiting on a replacement.

He will be painted in time but I don't know about the arms, would I be able to remove the arm weapon costs from the pledge to account?

I'm happy to replace it with equal or greater points, just don't want to come up short on a supply issue. :(

Ermm... if you paint the Telamon - even with the wrong hands I'll accept it as a decent count-as. But no arms at all won't fly I'm afraid. PM me if you need to discuss further...

Sadly there is no arms that I have spare or would fit it, I do have a fw custodian achilles dread I could do instead, he has everything ready to go and is pre under coat.

Sorry about this issue but I didn't see a casting issue or replacement taking this long. :(

(Tried to pm 4 times but keeps saying its failed)

Well, work has been crazy and I almost didn't have any time. Bonus completed LC VVs that aren't part of the vow (bad choice). Dreadnought is pretty much done as well, and only Callidus left; unless a Commissar gets me, I should be fine for completion.

y6rOL3y.jpg

DOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

Not a moment to spare, I leave for vacation tomorrow. I worked through a rough foot injury (had to paint slouched back in my chair to keep my leg up, not comfortable), but I made it!

My apologies with some of the mismatched bases, I've had more of the Mechanicus bases on order with my FLGS for over a month now but they keep getting back ordered. I drummed up some of the Sector Imperialis bases from some other projects.

Going to have to play some solitaire with these guys vs my Tyranids to celebrate. TIME TO PURGE, BROTHERS!

IMG 1760

IMG 1766

IMG 1765

IMG 1764

IMG 1763

IMG 1762

Edit: The gloss came out way more shinier than expected, and I definitely need a better photo set up, but I hope you guys enjoy!

Great to see such awesome work!

Frustratingly, I had some last minute work project pop up and paying for the roof over my head gets in the way of preparing to eliminate xenos... so there's no way I'll be able to finish the last few veterans of my vow... I'll be a little more careful when choosing my battles next time around. I suppose I'll have to petition as a blackshield next time around.

Great to see such awesome work!

Frustratingly, I had some last minute work project pop up and paying for the roof over my head gets in the way of preparing to eliminate xenos... so there's no way I'll be able to finish the last few veterans of my vow... I'll be a little more careful when choosing my battles next time around. I suppose I'll have to petition as a blackshield next time around.

Oh man, are you sure you cannot find the time for a few veterans? A completion will not only help the Deathwing (and the IFOR) greatly but a lack of one will nullify your completed vow too... C'mon, the weekend is still ahead of us!

And congrats to boyadventurer - a significant completion at the nick of time! Well done sir!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived