+++Deathwatch Outpost+++

Captain Semper

church-doors.jpg

ETL VI IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

NO NEW COMPLETIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT!

That was a blast, but it's not over yet! I will go through all the Outposts to make a LAST UPDATE later on and then I need to compile the results and present them in a meaningful manner in the Final Report. This will come in a couple of days along with the relevant badges. 

What I need is, after the LAST UPDATE, for each participant to check his/her status in the first page of his/her Outpost and notify me if there is something amiss so I can correct it. Do that publicly in the Outposts as my inbox is filled and I have no time to clean it up. 

Once you check your status lay back and wait for the final report. If you have any questions feel free to raise them. You can freely discuss the event in your Outpost, post pics of your vows and generally have a great and relaxed time until the Final Report. 

Congratulations to all!

Captain Semper you said on another post that you were looking for people that might be able to help with the reduced size badges? Depending on what you want I do have some experience and are willing to help.

Thank you Balck_Knight - I appreciate your offer.

As it happens SG managed to step in and covered it after all! Thank you again for your offer and your participation, I hope you had fun! :)

Thanks for taking on all the hard work in setting this up. Was my first participation; it was fun and motivated me to paint a lot of my models.

As Champion of the Deathwatch forum for this ETL, my first order of business is to implement No Pants Tuesdays, and making Strawberry Banana our official drink.

Just trying the new badge out. I likey. Too bad we got hammered. I wish I had painted more now. I'm just now starting to be able to crank more dudes out. So next year! :biggrin.:

On a side note...all gloating Blood Angels in m Watch Company are being dismissed from their watch and sent back to their chapters. :tongue.:

As well as all Space Wolves due to Thousand Sons bias I have (shhh, don't tell anyone). :)

Thanks for taking on all the hard work in setting this up. Was my first participation; it was fun and motivated me to paint a lot of my models.

As Champion of the Deathwatch forum for this ETL, my first order of business is to implement No Pants Tuesdays, and making Strawberry Banana our official drink.

Ha! You used the Champion badge as an avatar! :lol: That's a first! :lol: I'll tell SG! hahaha! 

Just trying the new badge out. I likey. Too bad we got hammered. I wish I had painted more now. I'm just now starting to be able to crank more dudes out. So next year! :biggrin.:

On a side note...all gloating Blood Angels in m Watch Company are being dismissed from their watch and sent back to their chapters. :tongue.:

As well as all Space Wolves due to Thousand Sons bias I have (shhh, don't tell anyone). :smile.:

Well, you should view ETL VI as a new beginning. I'm sure things will be very different by ETL VII - more so as it will be the B&C 20th Anniversary! 

So new level of commitment and drive, with people being educated by ETL VI and ready to "redeem" themselves or try even harder on their vows! ;)

It was a really fun event and glad I found this community and stuff as well and was able to participate in it for sure. Everyone put in so much hard work in running this event as well as painting. It was really cool seeing the results broken down. Thanks, Captain! /SALUTE

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_6_Poster_01_Announcement_V2.jpg

ETL VI MASTER ARTIFICER: 

KIZZDOUGHS

You can see the results here

Now the ETL VI is truly over. This thread will remain open for posting but will become unpinned. 

Until next year, farewell!

Captain Semper
Member of the Inner Circle
Master of Recruits

Archived