+++Grey Knights Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Vow complete! Now with their backpacks.

The 20 squad members from the front, back and sides --- and finally in their 5-man squads

gallery_98673_13490_217011.jpg

gallery_98673_13490_95565.jpg

gallery_98673_13490_15538.jpg

gallery_98673_13490_79100.jpg

gallery_98673_13490_174204.jpg

Delighted at how they turned out.

Very greatful to Capt Semper, the ETL event, and all participants for such a wonderful way to push through to the end of a hobbying goal.

Thank you!

And best of luck to you Joukernaut. We need your recruits for our lonely halls on Titan.

IMG 5802 Min

I'm back! on the forum and from my vacation as well.

SO here's my current update.

I'm actually on the point to with I was going to paint these knights, but since there is still a week left I'm going to get a couple more hours in this week to get them even further. I'm sure me and my opponents will appreciate when I use them in battle!

So here goes:

IMG 5816 Min

IMG 5813 Min

IMG 5812 Min

IMG 5811 Min

IMG 5810 Min

IMG 5809 Min

IMG 5808 Min

IMG 5807 Min

IMG 5806 Min

IMG 5805 Min

IMG 5804 Min

OK, I'll consider your vow complete!

And congrats to the both of you for achieving a 100% completion rate - probably the only Forum to achieve that! Fantastic performance! :tu:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE 12th WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT TOWARDS THE FINAL SCORE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

church-doors.jpg

ETL VI IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

NO NEW COMPLETIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT!

That was a blast, but it's not over yet! I will go through all the Outposts to make a LAST UPDATE later on and then I need to compile the results and present them in a meaningful manner in the Final Report. This will come in a couple of days along with the relevant badges. 

What I need is, after the LAST UPDATE, for each participant to check his/her status in the first page of his/her Outpost and notify me if there is something amiss so I can correct it. Do that publicly in the Outposts as my inbox is filled and I have no time to clean it up. 

Once you check your status lay back and wait for the final report. If you have any questions feel free to raise them. You can freely discuss the event in your Outpost, post pics of your vows and generally have a great and relaxed time until the Final Report. 

Congratulations to all!

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_6_Poster_01_Announcement_V2.jpg

ETL VI MASTER ARTIFICER: 

KIZZDOUGHS

You can see the results here

Now the ETL VI is truly over. This thread will remain open for posting but will become unpinned. 

Until next year, farewell!

Captain Semper
Member of the Inner Circle
Master of Recruits

Archived