+++Grey Knights Outpost+++

Captain Semper

+++GREY KNIGHTS OUTPOST+++

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_6_Poster_02_Forum_IMPERIUM_GK.jpg

Welcome to the Grey Knights Outpost. Grey Knights belong to the “Forces of the Imperium (IFOR)” Faction.

HERE IS WHERE YOU MUST POST YOUR VOWS

Here you must also post your “before” and “after” pics of your vows as well as any WIP you may want to share. You may also use this thread to discuss the progress of the event with your fellow participants, exchange ideas, offer and receive modelling/painting advice and generally have some ETL–related fun!

Here you’ll be able to submit vows that include the following units: 

- Codex Grey Knights: all units

- Imperial Armour Index – Forces of the Adeptus Astartes:

• All units with the Grey Knights Keyword

- Imperial Armour Index – Forces of the Astra Militarum:

• All units from the Questor Imperialis list
  • All units from the Adeptus Titanicus list

- Index Imperium 2:

• All units from the Questor Imperialis list
  • All units from the Fortifications list

IMPORTANT NOTE: THE MIGHT OF THE IMPERIUM
As mentioned in the main rules, participants who pledge for Grey Knights will also have the option to pledge units that correspond to any other IFOR Forum as well! However, the units pledged from other IFOR Forums may never be more than the units selected from the list above. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALWAYS USE THE LATEST PUBLICATION TO SELECT AND PRICE YOUR UNITS
This means that the Index lists are good until the Codex is released (in which case the Index list becomes obsolete and cannot be used by anyone). Also, FAQs that come in the wake of a particular Codex (or other publication) take precedence over the Codex (or other publication). Also, any PDF releases by either Games Workshop or Forge World are also admissible (even if experimental) until an official publication that contains them is released. 

Before you post you vow make sure you familiarise yourself with the ETL VI rules. You can find a link to the ETL VI rules below: 

ETL VI RULES

+++DEATH TO THE DAEMON!+++

Ermm... there is a Daemon now... If anyone is interested... Looks like a big rat but it's actually a Lord of Change... Anyone care to exterminate? It's what you do right? ;)

Ermm... there is a Daemon now... If anyone is interested... Looks like a big rat but it's actually a Lord of Change... Anyone care to exterminate? It's what you do right? ;)

I found this on the floor. I think a Grey Knight dropped it here. :(

depositphotos_123438390-stock-photo-temp

I, Joukernaut, Rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux for the glory of the Grey Knights. I do vow to complete the following vow (2238pts total) before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the “Badge of the Oathbreaker” until the end of the year.

My soon to be army:

• Lord Kaldor Draigo (240 pts)
  • Grandmaster Nemesis Dreadknight, psilencer, psycannon and sword, personal teleporter (285 pts)
  • Grandmaster Voldus (190 pts)
  • Strike squad, 10 man, hammer (223 its)
  • Terminator squad, 5 man, hammer and psycannon (246 pts)
  • Terminator squad, 5 man hammer and psilencer (236 pts)
  • Apothecary, hammer (103 pts)
  • Paladin Ancient (142 pts
  • Interceptor squad, hammer, psilencer (140 pts)
  • Purgation scquad, 4 psycannons (153 pts)

gallery_87414_14543_314255.jpg

d51868eea7c1b627686b0866598dce20.jpg

AT LONG LAST!

:woot:

And here come the Grey Knights! And what a vow too! Good luck Joukernaut - it's may be a lonely journey but the Grey Knights won't have it any other way! :yes:

Now we're entering the last 24 hours before the First Weekly Update (out Wednesday). Let's see some more joining up until then!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Skinomyteeth, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux for the glory of the Grey Knights. I do vow to complete the following vow (420pts total) before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the “Badge of the Oathbreaker” until the end of the year.

4x Strike Squads - 1 justicar 4 strikes, all with falchions

gallery_98673_13490_154915.jpg

baroque_grey_knight_terminator_by_eupack

Reinforcements have finally arrived from Titan!

Well that's the best news today! Welcome Skinomyteeth, good luck with those strike squads! :thumbsup:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thank you Captain! Totally in awe of Joukernaut.

My guys are the old metal minis with magnetised plastic falchions and arms. This squad was lost in the warp, but now they are back and mightly pissed at all things warpy...

Currently magnetising the backpacks and the extra falchion will be magnetised to the pack. Should look pretty cool. Going to aim for this paint scheme:

The Guy

Archived