+++Adepta Sororitas Outpost+++

Excellent stuff all the same. What a difference a simple head swap does for the Dialogus!

Great work Mard, the Dialogus looks good with the head swap and the Knight speaks for itself! :tu:

If you know someone with the "full" Warden kit that has an extra shield they might have a spare for you :) Otherwise it's a fairly simple heraldic shield so finding or fashioning a replacement shouldn't be too hard.

They look awesome man - from the scrollwork and the basing to that fantastic Knight with the excellent markings and hard stripes! 

What shield are you referring to?

Cheers Captain!

Ahh the shield. You'll see the empty hole where the shield with heraldry is supposed to go.... that's where it's missing from.

Going to have to jump online and order a replacement, that'll slow my vowing down for a bit.

And the dialogus head swap is great, makes an absolute ugly model quite palatable now.

I have a squad of rescued sisters I'm doing the same for. The previous owner dremmeled them all bald many years ago as a sisters of silence conversion. I'll be taking the heads off and bringing them back into the fold.

Right, I see... Good luck with that! :D

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I may as well as take the mark of the oathbreaker now :( its not happening for me. When i made this vow, i had heaps of time on my hands but it seems the moment i took the vow, work just exploded and family life has been busy. Ive not had a spare moment to myself, yet alone to hobby. When i do get a spare moment, its to glance at the coat of dust on my vow models, cry inside and then collapse into bed.

Guys, we're in Week 10 already... :whistling:

Hey Cap't, how many days do I have left to report my success?

Well the event ends on August 1st @ 17:00 GMT... so three weeks and a couple of days?

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Guys, we're in Week 10 already... :whistling:

Hey Cap't, how many days do I have left to report my success?

Well the event ends on August 1st @ 17:00 GMT... so three weeks and a couple of days?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, in that case...

gallery_226_14579_123034.jpg

Time for Greyfax to check them back in from their witch hunting trip and report my success. Vow 1 Complete.

gallery_226_14579_771341.jpg

And because if you're not living on the edge your taking up too much space I'm going to double down and promise the completion of Celestine, a Canoness who very strongly resembles Veridyan, and said Canoness' personal Sacred Stick Bearer.

gallery_226_14579_550013.jpg

gallery_226_14579_61657.jpg

gallery_226_14579_230343.jpg

Which works out to 339 points

A fantastic completion and a brave move to go again - especially as we are about to enter Week 12 (out of a total 13 and a couple of days)! 

Congratulations Eddie - and good luck! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

An excellent completion Mard - and a timely one at that! Be careful if you re-vow though, there is a lot at stake by now! Have to say though, it does look awesome!

Any other Sororitas nearing completion? Clock is ticking guys!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived