+++Adepta Sororitas Outpost+++

I assume you're declaring completion?  :unsure.: Like the skin colour btw - and the blue wings! Great work Eddie! :thumbsup:

Yes.

Regarding skin tones: A good magician never reveals his tricks. Fortunately I'm not a magician. The basic recipe was Vallejo's Pale Flesh washed over with Secret Weapon's Parchment to produce something which with better imaging reads like plain Vallejo's Bronze Flesh, but with more colour depth befitting of such saintly characters.

Too little time for me to do a last minute vow I believe.... or is the 31st the final date?
That would give me a final weekend to paint something......

Well 1 weekend left to go, more vows!

I Mard rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adepta Sororitas, part of the IFOR group, and vow to complete:

1 Militarum Tempestus Scions squad (7 Scions 1 Tempestor w Power sword and plasma pistol, 2 Scions with Plasma Gun and Grenade Launcher)

of total value of 124pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

EDITING IN AN EXTRA!!!!

1 Mistress of Repentance @ 38pts

So now a total value of 162pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_84606_14557_16515.jpg

gallery_84606_14557_8794.jpg

MARD, you need to have at least one unit from the lists in the first post before you add an IFOR unit from another list in your vow! 

Don't you have anything that can fit? even a single-model unit?  Otherwise I'll have to register it as an out-of-competition vow... :ermm:

MARD, you need to have at least one unit from the lists in the first post before you add an IFOR unit from another list in your vow! 

​Don't you have anything that can fit? even a single-model unit?  Otherwise I'll have to register it as an out-of-competition vow... :ermm:

Thanks for the Catch Captain Semper

Updated the post :)

Congratulations Mard! :tu:

@ Atrus: How's your vow coming along?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Ahem...lets put it like this:

"I am far from absolution. Lost to any exculpation. I offer myself to repentance. Before the Emperor I have sinned. Beyond forgiveness. Beyond forbearance. Beyond mercy."

Congratulations Mard! :tu:

@ Atrus: How's your vow coming along? UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

"I am far from absolution. Lost to any exculpation. I offer myself to repentance. Before the Emperor I have sinned. Beyond forgiveness. Beyond forbearance. Beyond mercy."

Same. Without going into it, I've had a lot of irl stuff happen and have failed. My wrist is the main problem as it's currently strapped up. But falling down some stairs will do that :lol:

Excellent work as always :smile.: There's room for a small vow Mard if you have one, here's mine:

gallery_30308_14554_1750.jpg

Victory or martyrdom!

Haha, well I have a 12hour day at work today, so that's out.

My only conceivable option here on my table would be a Pennitent Engine that I'd have to put together.

Persuade me and I'll smash it out though ;)

Congratulations Mard! :thumbsup:

@ Atrus: How's your vow coming along?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Congratulations Mard! :thumbsup:

@ Atrus: How's your vow coming along? UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Same. Without going into it, I've had a lot of irl stuff happen and have failed. My wrist is the main problem as it's currently strapped up. But falling down some stairs will do that :laugh.:

Oh boy, this punishment I want to watch! *grabs popcorn - takes seat next to Sister Superior*

@ Mard: be very careful man, there is a lot at stake if you don't finish... ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived