+++Adeptus Mechanicus Outpost+++

Welcome Omnissiahs Fury - Good luck with your vow! 

Now this is the last Sunday before the first Weekly Update in Tuesday (or Wednesday). So if you want the AdMech to have a strong showing in that update, place your vows fast! :smile.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

And I'm almost done my vow, just want to clean it up and get a good picture or two. Battle report from the weekend coming later today.

Welcome Omnissiahs Fury - Good luck with your vow! 

Now this is the last Sunday before the first Weekly Update in Tuesday (or Wednesday). So if you want the AdMech to have a strong showing in that update, place your vows fast! :smile.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

And I'm almost done my vow, just want to clean it up and get a good picture or two. Battle report from the weekend coming later today.

Well, I was more referring to new recruits rather than completions, but yeah completions! :woot: Bring it on!

@ ImperialSquishiness: I hear these are pretty complicated to build... If that is the case, be patient man! 

Now we're entering the last 24 hours before the First Weekly Update (out Wednesday). Let's see some more joining up until then!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Ok, I just need to make a photo-table, I'll add that to the project list.

Here is the complete warglaive:

Wolf warglaive

And the next vow is..

I, Focslain rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete 1 Crusader Knight of total value 598 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

HJ Knight

Congratulations Focslain! This is the third vow to be completed in this year's ETL! :) Good luck with your next one! 

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I 40kcollector rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete: 2 Tech-Priest Dominus, 1 squad of rangers, 2 squads of vanguards, 5 Fulgarites, a dunecrawler and 2 Armigers to a total of 1206 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me closer to the glory of the omnissiah and failure the shame of oathbreaker till years end.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/234137-34117c4c-b2be-410f-b555-27308c67cbde/

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/234136-0ae24bda-353b-4143-9f1c-b6485dcdd83a/

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/234135-forgebane-ad-mech-kit/

No, I messed this one up... you’re third, Viridia was first from AoD-L. Sorry mate. :unsure.:

No worries, make sure to fix the update. I need to see what I can do to increase the avg vow (I have two slots to plan still).

yeah, I’ll fix it tomorrow...

The best strategy for all Forums at this stage is try to increase the participation levels. So spread the word in the AdMech forum and lure people here... the year when the new AdMech Codex hit the shelves for the first time, the AdMech form gathered more than 30 participants! The potential is there (and the minis are amazing! ). And don’t forget that you can also utilise other IFOR units too.

Leave the bigger vows for after June 1st. ;)

I, Midlight, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete 1 Armiger Warglaive of a total value of 240 points on or before August 1st 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year end.

Before:

Armiger

tumblr_nqs1sjbYtp1tvfheeo1_1280.jpg

THE MECHANICUM NEEDS YOU - JOIN THE ETL NOW!

I, Midlight, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete 1 Armiger Warglaive of a total value of 240 points on or before August 1st 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year end.

Welcome Midlight and good luck - those Armigers are very popular! :laugh.:

WIP on my first Ironstrider

Spectacular model. I'm not sure it has the credit it deserves... Keep going mate!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I 40kcollector rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete: 2 Tech-Priest Dominus, 1 squad of rangers, 2 squads of vanguards, 5 Fulgarites, a dunecrawler and 2 Armigers to a total of 1206 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me closer to the glory of the omnissiah and failure the shame of oathbreaker till years end.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/234137-34117c4c-b2be-410f-b555-27308c67cbde/

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/234136-0ae24bda-353b-4143-9f1c-b6485dcdd83a/

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/234135-forgebane-ad-mech-kit/

I'm sorry 40kcollector - must have missed your vow in the turmoil of the first weekly update... Everything should be ok now, good luck with your hefty vow!

Spectacular model. I'm not sure it has the credit it deserves... Keep going mate!

I'm aiming to complete both by next week's update. Wish me luck!

Good luck ImperialSquishiness, you seem to be in a good path of achieving this. Try taking pictures without flash - it kind of distorts the colours... ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

hey 40kcollector, you may copy the image address and paste it in the field provided when you click on the image tool in the toolbar of your editor. PM me if you need assistance. :)

Archived