+++Adeptus Mechanicus Outpost+++

Yes as long as you do an equal number or more AdMech. And not only GKs but everything for the IFOR faction: Sisters, Guard, Custodes, Inquisitors, Assassins... you name it! :D

Making some progress on my Armiger

I am a very slow painter though.

I like the split scheme and choice of colours :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm really starting to like the purple schemes. Keep up the good work Midlight

nu5Wc9.jpg

Some progress of the silent forges. My first vow is almost done, but my real life is at the moment stressful and a huge part of my paint pots are dried out.

I can finish the vow, after i buyed new paints, but  i will prepare my second vow.

Great progress everyone, keep the pace!

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

The whole thing is not going my way currently - more work-related travel, less motivation because FW takes yet another year to give us some much-needed variety. So far I've completed just a third of what I vowed, so I don't think I'll be in a position to add more points-heavy vows later. But I'll definitely finish what I started, to keep up the completion rate.

As for my question about the drybrushed ironstriders - just forget I asked. If I get to them in time, I'll just basecoat them back to black.

I OnboardG1 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete: 10 Skitarii Rangers, 2 Kastellan Robots and 1 Datasmith to a total of 102 + 210 + 44  points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me closer to the glory of the omnissiah and failure the shame of oathbreaker till years end.

And attached:

http://i.imgur.com/0LmXOOil.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TVD9MNNl.jpg

Well done man, keep going! :tu:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Some WIP. Almost done with the big guys. Little bit painting and basing left!

Z5509EA.jpg

c99PKzq.jpg

And a cheeky group shot with the second Maniples Alpha. He was the test model earlier, and as such was not elligable for submission.

HslPqm4.jpg

Archived