+++Adeptus Mechanicus Outpost+++

So the Crusader is all but done, only thing left is the house emblem but I need to get the design finalized as well as I'm going to look into custom decals since I don't want to hand paint this.

Is it ok to call the crusader done? I'm not going to renew my vow until the codex drops anyway but it's going to take time to get the decals done.

Cutting it close due to some password recovery problems but here it is:

Darnarth Lysander rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete Two units of Kataphron Destroyers and a Unit of Kastellan Battle robots of total value 655 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Before pic:

Welcome Darnath, you were the last of the AdMech to join - good luck and look forward for those robots man! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I’ve finished my Armiger, will take a photo tomorrow in the nice sunshine.

I’m not a particularly good painter (unsteady hands) so I purposefully kept things simple but am really pleased with it. Once I’ve posted it, I’ll get my next vow up. I think it’s going to be a Mars Onager Dunecrawler and Tech Priest Dominus.

How’s everyone else getting on?

Completed Armiger Warglaive photos as promised:

Completed Armiger Warglaive

Completed Armiger Warglaive

I, Burni rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete 1 Onager Dunecrawler, 1 Tech Priest Domnius & 2 Kastelan Robots of total value 506 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Unpainted Onager Dunecrawler

Unpainted Kastelan Robots

Unpainted Tech Priest Dominus

(I THINK those point are correct but don't have a codex at the moment, sorry).

Looking great so far OnboardG1! the purple on the leg armour is divine.

By the look of the fists and Heavy Phosphor, I'm guessing you are going to magnetize? Any chance you could let me know what size magnets you are using/ where you get them from? Asking for a friend... honest :whistling:

Yes I got a pack of small 2mm x 1mm rare earth magnets from Magnet Expert.

https://www.first4magnets.com

They’re my go-to supplier and they recently started shipping their products in hard plastic slide cases which

A) Stop the magnets from sticking in the drawer

B) Are useful for holding bits

and C) make good terrain when you’re finished with them

First Kastellan finished:

First Kastellan

I reversed the legs and have the torso rotated at an angle cause I wanted them to be less human. Not because I accidently glued the legs backwards!

Also on a side note, I made some Admech ETL VI Banners if anyone wants them:

ETL VI AdMech Banner2

ETL VI AdMech Banner

P.S. For some reason B&C gallery displays them at 240x80 for some reason but they are uploaded at 300x100 so if you go into the gallery album and click "View all sizes" you can get the max size one, if anyone knows how to change the size it auto displays could they please tell me thanks.

@ Burni: Congratulations on your completion! :smile.: New vow is registered (and you're upping the points I see!) so good luck with it! 

@ darnarth lysander: Great progress man - love the blue-ish screen on the helmet - Also great badge for the Oath of Moment! :thumbsup:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Not got much hobby stuff done since last posted. Other commitments have taken over. Aim to get my skitarii units done by next week's update and my Armiger after that. Got 2 Helverins on the way too and hopefully adding a Knight next month.

Also picked up some unpainted but built and undercoated jazz hands priests. Will be adding them to a future vow.

Ok, just modifying my last post, here is the completed crusader.

Crusader2

Crusader1

and for the re-vow, time for a big one.

I, Focslain rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete 1 Knight Castellen, 1 Knight Gallant, 1 Knight Warden, and 3 Armigar Helverins of total value 2002 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

WIP of the first of three Helverins.

AHWip2

AHWip2

I'll post the boxes for the rest once I get my paws on them this sunday.

I, Focslain rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete 1 Knight Castellen, 1 Knight Gallant, 1 Knight Warden, and 3 Armigar Helverins of total value TBD points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I'll post the boxes for the rest once I get my paws on them this sunday

Crusader looks great!   lWow, that is one ambitious project!  Good luck to you!

Crusader looks great!   lWow, that is one ambitious project!  Good luck to you!

Thanks, I should be able to get this done quickly as I want to phase out my wolf knights and be able to field a force of just my household. I'll have the one armigar done by this weekend.

Once those are done and my Cawl stand-in arrives (soon according to my dealer) I'll do a nice Supreme command section to finish this event off.

Excellent Focslain - and a third one! Wow! Keep going man! Just let me know when you work out the points total.

Now June will be a difficult month so keeping the pace is very important!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I’ve been making good progress and enjoying painting. ETL has given me some much needed motivation.

The Dunecrawler is done, just need the subassemblies gluing together.

And the Tech Priest Dominus is coming along nicely. Just got to wait 48 hours for the Martian Ironearth to fully crack now lol!

The Kastelans should be pretty straight forward but not sure if I’ll get them done before going on holiday. Sadly when I return, work looks very busy, so not sure if I’m going to commit to another vow after this one, as it might not be possible before ETL closes :/

I’m looking forward to seeing more of the great completions from this cohort!

I, Focslain rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete 1 Knight Castellen, 1 Knight Gallant, 1 Knight Warden, and 3 Armigar Helverins of total value TBD points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I'll post the boxes for the rest once I get my paws on them this sunday.

That Helverin looks amazing. The Rail Rifles just look like they are supposed to be there. *runs off before my T'au-loving tech heresy gets me turned into a servitor*

That Helverin looks amazing. The Rail Rifles just look like they are supposed to be there. *runs off before my T'au-loving tech heresy gets me turned into a servitor*

Check out my other thread: Tale of Gamers: Knight Edition All the knights attached to my one wolf company have xenos weapons.

Going to cross-post my in-progress pic for my Armiger Warglaive.  I did get the touch-ups done last night and painted the base and blue power sources.  Next will be shading/highlighting and should be done by the end of the weekend!  Thinking about my next options now...but hopefully some Knight kits will arrive this weekend and I can start assembling one!

Armiger Warglaive In progress2

Armiger Warglaive In progress1

Here's my completed Onager Dunecrawler (magnetised) and Tech Priest Dominus. Really please with how they've come out, particularly the Tech Priest.

Completed Tech Priest Dominus

Completed Onager Dunecrawler

Just the Kastelan Robats to do to finish my vow!

Archived