+++Adeptus Mechanicus Outpost+++

A bit earlier than usual - I will not have the time to update later today...

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Aim to have my vow completed this week. Just have the highlights and details on the skitarii to do. Should finish that tonight. Started building the Armiger too. Will be making a start on painting it tonight, but aiming to have it finished Friday.

Quick question, I acquired a second enginseer for dual Battalion purposes, is it worth doing a vow after I’ve finished my armigers for a single 47 point mini? He’s getting sprayed at the same time as them but I’m happy to wait and paint him after, but, not really understanding the ETL maths I’m not sure it’s worth it?

Well I started on the Castellan last night, this is a neat kit and the legs are a bit more posable then the Questor version. Since this is the shooty type I'm not going to do anything special but when I get a Valiant I will definitely do something special, possibly in the field goal line.

castellanwip

Nice, can't wait to see the Castellan done! I also noted that the legs are changeable, presumable as the Armigers are? A good "upgrade" indeed :)

Good work as always Onboard, really solid colours you have there especially complemented by the nice metallics :tu:

Great progress everybody, keep going! :tu:

Quick question, I acquired a second enginseer for dual Battalion purposes, is it worth doing a vow after I’ve finished my armigers for a single 47 point mini? He’s getting sprayed at the same time as them but I’m happy to wait and paint him after, but, not really understanding the ETL maths I’m not sure it’s worth it?

All vows are welcome irrespective of model-count or points' value. If you want to paint it, go ahead and pledge it. And if you want to do other stuff after that, well, that's why we have a 5-vow allowance! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Time for Vow number 2!

I, Imperialsquishiness rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete 2 Armiger Helverins worth 374 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

IvlU6dL.jpg

Speedy work there Squishy, looking forward to seeing all the Armigers finished and standing together :tu:

Had my first game using my Armigers today and although they got some very negative attention I thought they were pretty good, so they should add a good dynamic to your forces :)

Speedy work there Squishy, looking forward to seeing all the Armigers finished and standing together :tu:

Had my first game using my Armigers today and although they got some very negative attention I thought they were pretty good, so they should add a good dynamic to your forces :)

Have already used one in games. First game against Necrons it took out 6 destroyers on it's own. Since then it's not done much...

But here's both.

p47D1dT.jpg

Congratulations ImperialSquishiness - great completion that helps both the AdMech and the IFOR a lot! And on top of that you come up with the follow-up! :woot:

Good luck mate! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived