+++Adeptus Mechanicus Outpost+++

Welcome one and all! Progress has begun and the vow is being chipped away at!

Belisaruius cawl 240 points

Neutronager 155 points

2 Cybernetica Datasmiths 88 points

5 kastellan robots (Dakka mode) 550 points

10 rangers w/3 TA 145

1 Cybernetica Datasmith 44 points

3 kataphron destroyers W/plasma/phosphor 189 points

928/1411

I have just realized my point total is wrong on my vow. all the points are there... i just suck at addition apparently. I will take a vow of pennace for this grievous miscalculation. Any preference Captain Semper?

Anyway - This is what you came for. Behold! 

but please see below some completed pics and "Cawl" Aka 103X as an official WIP!

Rangers - Completed

EzjSWQJ.jpg

OOC Second Maniple Alpha - Completed

j8y1qvt.jpg

Dakka Bots Of Doom! - Completed

FpWPYXa.jpg

Full Family: Including Datasmith and OOC - Completed

Q1Bbo52.jpg

Kataphron Destroyers -  Custom Plasma Culverins - Completed

08YlRke.jpg

Plasma Close up - Completed

bpqc2Hq.jpg

"Cawl" 103-X WIP

1NSnc3g.jpg

KEQBYug.jpg

And a cheeky group shot of the full new wing of the force, will upload pics of the non ETL Painted  

UHKhJUO.jpg

Tremendous progress here guys, I have the feeling that next Week will have a big impact! :D

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

What is the smallest vow on record?

I Redtoof rise to the ‘challenge’ of the E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete one measly Techpriest Enginseer for a pitiful total of 47 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success shall bring me fractionally closer to the Omnissiah and failure shall doom my frail flesh to bear the tiny pin prick of the oath-breaker till the years end.

B42D0DBB-8948-4FA1-9311-7CF162F2383E.jpe

Excellent completion Redtoof - much needed for the the AdMech! :thumbsup:

As regards the smallest vow this year (and probably ever) is 16pts... Tough to beat - probably impossible with AdMech! :wink:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Sorry for the lack of progress, but i used the last weeks for my A-Level at night school. Moreover my work and private problems killed my last free time. last but not least i have got health problems and spare very often my eyes.

But  there are only two weeks to work and then i can go on vacation and paint more, the next vows are build and the knights of house scythe ( I love the short story of these nihilistic knight houses from death`s welcome ), and the forgeworld Incaladian will support my explorationfleet from mars.

That moment when you realise that the mini you’ve just finished wasn’t in your vow...

Thought I’d included the Datasmith with my Kastelans but hadn’t. Oh well, he looks decent so can’t complain too much.

Back off the hols and got a bit of brush time. Have finished one Kastelan along with the aforementioned Datasmith, so just the second one to go and vow complete! Should easily make next week’s update.

Also finished off my first 5 Skitarii Rangers. I’d already done some batch painting of parts before ETL, so knew they’d never qualify. Still, nice to have them done!

Will take photos when all done. Then am going to try squeeze one last vow in. End date is 1st of August right?

Some great completions in the thread now, so many brilliant colour schemes and poses. Inspiring!

Archived