+++Adeptus Mechanicus Outpost+++

Images of completed vow as promised:

Completed Kastelans

Completed Kastelan Robots

Previously shown images of the completed TPD and Dunecrawler which where part of the vow (didn't know if it was easier for the ETL admins to have the 'proof' all in one place).

Completed Onager Dunecrawler

Completed Tech Priest Dominus

Datasmith I painted thinking I'd included it with my vow but hadn't... (so no points for this, sorry team AM)

Completed Cybernetica Datasmith

And while I was in the zone, I finished a team of Rangers that I'd started before I knew ETL was a thing, and therefore wouldn't have qualified (so again no points, but was nice for me to finish them as last!).

Completed Skitarii Rangers

Not sure if I can commit to another vow as work is getting busy, maybe just a small one. To be honest the only thing I have left are 5 Vanguard which are undercoated and 10 still on sprues. I might at least put the 5 in. Then I will be pile of shame free! Just in time for Kill Team and Adeptus Titanicus.

Looking forward to seeing more finished AM stuff from everyone!

Nice work Burni, wish you could go for another vow, but thank you for completed what you promised and hope they serve you well on the battlefield.

As an update, here is the Castellen part of my vow ready for battle.

Knight patrol

I'm still working on the Helverins, they are mostly done, just need to the carapace weapons and some touch up and I started assembling the Warden and Gallant. 

Great completion Burni - and the extra mini is most welcome, even if it doesn't bear any points! :D

And the mini-vow is super cool - very characterful! :tu:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Focslain, your Knight army is looking top notch! Can't wait to see it all done. Welcome back Squishee and looking forward to seeing your completed vow.

Thanks for all the complements everyone (on a sidetone, it really is an amazing community here on B&C). ETL has really motivated me to get painting!

So on that note, I'm going to put in one last vow. July is going to be busy for me, but I really want to get one more in.

I, Burni rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete 5 Skitarii Vanguard (1x Plasma Caliver) of total value 59 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Skitarii Vanguard primed

Sadly I've been busy at work and I'm at a funeral this weekend so my progress has been stunted a bit. The good news is that I'll definitely have my vow done soon since I just need to highlight the skitarii.

Okay, time for a second pledge!   I, frosteldar rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete 2 Kastellan robots  (total 220 pts) on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Kastellan robots

Thanks Burni, 

So got the Helverins mostly done, need to make a meltagun for the wolf one and paint the 'beta' symbol on the other two. Also started work on the last two knights for my vow. After this I'll be done as I will not get anymore done before this ends.

Armigar helevin

Good - great to see activity on Mars! :tu:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

So, my fist vow is finally finished with an total score of 424pts. (Point decrease because cheaper armiger warglaives).

20180711 113403

And time for my second pledge, I, BitterSilence rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete 10 Skitarii Ranger and 1 Onager Dunecrawler (Icarus Array) of total value 200 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

20180711 115504

Great completion BitterSilence! Particularly love those Electro Priests.

I’m nearly done on my final vow and it also marks the first time that I’ve ever had everything painted that I have built! Just got a 2nd Armiger and some more Skitarii on sprues and I hope to continue the ETL inspired momentum and get those done in the next month or so.

So, my fist vow is finally finished with an total score of 424pts. (Point decrease because cheaper armiger warglaives).

And time for my second pledge, I, BitterSilence rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Adeptus Mechanicus and vow to complete 10 Skitarii Ranger and 1 Onager Dunecrawler (Icarus Array) of total value 200 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Great completion BitterSilence - and a timely one at that! Hopefully more Magi will follow your example and we'll see more completions soon!

Also a very brave thing to go for a follow-up given the time constraints... Best of luck man! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived