+++Astra Militarum Outpost+++

Reinforcements have arrived!!

No need to sweat! Valhallans are here! Chill out

Sorry for the glacial pace of arrival, I was watlaid by Orks en route and the beasts had to be iced with extreme prejudice.

They were met with an avalanche of ertillery, and put down with a hail of lasfire and cold fury.

Bastards made us LATE!

Still, time to let it go. The cold will never bother them again, anyway.

I Ravening Harlot rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Imperial Guard and vow to complete:

- Tank Commander Leman Russ Punisher [Polar Vortex] with sponson Heavy Bolters and a hull Heavy Bolter, Stormbolter

- Tank Commander Leman Russ Exterminator [Glacial Fury] with sponson Plasma Cannon and hull Heavy Bolter, Heavy Stubber

- Leman Russ Demolisher [Frigid Indignation] with sponson Heavy Flamers and hull Heavy Bolter, Stormbolter

- Leman Russ Battlecannon [inexorable Chill] with hull Heavy Bolter

- Leman Russ Battlecannon [intractable Frost] with hull Heavy Bolter

of total value 952 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

med_gallery_93027_14633_70991.jpg

Hi! Just a friendly reminder that there’s 20 points worth of track guards in that photo, in case you forgot to include them :)

Hey guys,

Is it possible to vow after June 1st seeing as I am already entered?

If not I have a full day of hitting up the local shops tomorrow and the start of the Warriors championship parade puts a hard deadline at 6. 

Hey guys,

Is it possible to vow after June 1st seeing as I am already entered?

If not I have a full day of hitting up the local shops tomorrow and the start of the Warriors championship parade puts a hard deadline at 6.

If you have already made a vow you're in. You can make a subsequent vow whenever you like until the end of the event. :)

I'd like to pledge some stuff, but since I'm currently putting quite a bit into deathwatch, I want to be clear on the rules.  Say I were to do 750 points of deathwatch, to have it count on this forum, I would just need to do more than 750 point of guard?

Also, I've got a vulture base coated green, nothing else.  Can I use that?

I'd like to pledge some stuff, but since I'm currently putting quite a bit into deathwatch, I want to be clear on the rules.  Say I were to do 750 points of deathwatch, to have it count on this forum, I would just need to do more than 750 point of guard?

Also, I've got a vulture base coated green, nothing else.  Can I use that?

When you pledge for IFOR you must a choose a Forum as the Forum of preference. In each of your vows you may use units from other IFOR Forums provided they do not exceed the number of units from your Forum of preference. As correctly stated above, it's the number of units that matters, not the points or the model count...

I Chris521 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Astra Militarum and vow to complete Imperial Guard and Deathwatch units of total value 703 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

3 Company Commanders- bolter/power axe- 36 points each

Scout Sentinel-Heavy flamer-chainsaw-54 points

Vulture gunship-Twin Punisher Cannnons-160 point

Watch Captain-Jump pack, Thunder Hammer, Storm Bolter-119 point

2 identical Kill teams each 131 points

sarge-storm bolter/chainsword

blackshield-storm bolter/chinsword

veteran-storm bolter/ storm shield

verteran-Frag Cannon

I have more planned for each faction, but I just wanted to get a vow in.  Hoping to post some pictures tomorrow.

But be quick, Chris, you have to be in before June 1, at 23:59 GMT! GET THAT FIRST PLEDGE IN NOW BROTHERS!

It's June 1st, 17:00 GMT...

I Chris521 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Astra Militarum and vow to complete Imperial Guard and Deathwatch units of total value 703 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

3 Company Commanders- bolter/power axe- 36 points each

Scout Sentinel-Heavy flamer-chainsaw-54 points

Vulture gunship-Twin Punisher Cannnons-160 point

Watch Captain-Jump pack, Thunder Hammer, Storm Bolter-119 point

2 identical Kill teams each 131 points

sarge-storm bolter/chainsword

blackshield-storm bolter/chinsword

verteran-Frag Cannon

I have more planned for each faction, but I just wanted to get a vow in.  Hoping to post some pictures tomorrow.

Welcome aboard Chris and good luck with your Kit teams. Now that you have made the Astra Militarum your Forum of preference, in your vows you may add units from other IFOR Forums but they should never exceed the number of Astra Militarum units... 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Captain Titus rise to the challenge of the ETL on the side of the Astra Militarum and Adeptus Custodes and vow to complete a 1616 pts force:

• Company Commander (30pts)
  • Tempestor Prime (45pts)
  • Conscripts 20 (80pts)
  • Infantry x3 (120pts)
  • Scions w/ plasma x2 and vox-caster (79pts)
  • Commissar x2 w/ plasma pistol and bolt pistol (44pts)
  • Platoon Commander (20pts)
  • Veterans w/ heavy flamer, plasma gun, melta gun (112pts)
  • Leman Russ x2 w/ battle cannon x2, heavy bolter sponsoons x2, heavy stubber x2, hull mounted lascannon x2 (368pts)
  • Wyvern w/ augur array (117pts)
  • Taurox Prime w/ gatling cannon, autocannons (124pts)
  • Chimera w/ dozer blades (98pts)
  • Aegis Defence Line w/ quad gun (105pts)
  • Custodian Guard Squad w/ sentinel blades x2, storm shield x2, guardian spear x3 (274pts)

1warham2

1warham1

(almost everything is still boxed but there will be more wip pictures in the future)

Here are the pictures for my vow.

Comanders are still on the sprues, so the bits are in there somewhere

KTvfXj8.jpg?1

Sentinel base coated green

38xFgwi.jpg?1

Vulture gunship base coated green.

Avv1hV6.jpg?1

Most of the parts for both of the kill teams and the captain

eUSzY6h.jpg?1

I, Captain Titus rise to the challenge of the ETL on the side of the Astra Militarum and Adeptus Custodes and vow to complete a 1616 pts force:

• Company Commander (30pts)
  • Tempestor Prime (45pts)
  • Conscripts 20 (80pts)
  • Infantry x3 (120pts)
  • Scions w/ plasma x2 and vox-caster (79pts)
  • Commissar x2 w/ plasma pistol and bolt pistol (44pts)
  • Platoon Commander (20pts)
  • Veterans w/ heavy flamer, plasma gun, melta gun (112pts)
  • Leman Russ x2 w/ battle cannon x2, heavy bolter sponsoons x2, heavy stubber x2, hull mounted lascannon x2 (368pts)
  • Wyvern w/ augur array (117pts)
  • Taurox Prime w/ gatling cannon, autocannons (124pts)
  • Chimera w/ dozer blades (98pts)
  • Aegis Defence Line w/ quad gun (105pts)
  • Custodian Guard Squad w/ sentinel blades x2, storm shield x2, guardian spear x3 (274pts)

(almost everything is still boxed but there will be more wip pictures in the future)

Welcome to the ETL Titus - you're the last for the Guard to join! Keep in mind that the sprue in the box is perfectly acceptable "before" pic! Strong vow  there - good luck with it! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Vow Update - another squad done! 

Rifle Squad 2 completed

RS2 Sergeant

RS2 Plasma

Just got myself a portable airbrush booth, so should be priming the Stormtroopers and Ratlings later today, and the Conqueror is currently being stripped before being primed as well.   

I Snorkle rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Astra Militarum and vow to complete the following units on or before August 1st:

Astra Militarum: 4 Units

Leman Russ Punisher: Lascannon, Heavy Bolter Sponsons, Heavy Stubber

Leman Russ Annihilator: Lascannon, Heavy Bolter Sponsons, Heavy Stubber

Leman Russ Battle Tank: Lascannon, Heavy Bolter Sponsons, Heavy Stubber, Track Guard

Leman Russ Battle Tank: Battle Cannon, Lascannon

Imperial Knights: 2 Units

Armiger Warglaives: x2, Meltaguns

Knight Paladin: Heavy Stubber, Meltagun, Thunderstrike Gauntlet, Rapid-fire Battle Cannon, Stormspear Rocket Pod

Adeptus Custodes: 2 Units

Captain-General Trajann Valoris

Vertus Praetors: 3x, Hurricane Bolters, Misericordias

For a total of 2263 points.

IMG 3314

IMG 3316

IMG 3318

IMG 3325

Edit: Added another LRBT to equal 4 units for the guard

Just a couple quick questions-

I can’t add models to my existing vow, right? I was hoping to vow a couple armigers before the price drop with next week’s Codex, but wont be able to finish my existing vow before then, unfortunately.

I cant vow for normal Astartes, correct? Can I vow my normal Chapter as “counts as” Deathwatch in that case, assuming that they are WYSIWYG Deathwag legal, gear-wise?

Thanks!

Archived