+++Astra Militarum Outpost+++

Excellent progress guys - you had a good week for sure. But keep to up - your rivals are relentless! 

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Believe it or not, I yet live. A mixture of real life distractions (moving and work mostly) have kept me away from much in the way of the hobby's practical side, thus my rather minor, overly cautious contribution initially. Tonight I got around to putting together the Leman Russ (sans tracks and magnets) and preparing the Infantry Squad for painting (sans arms).

ued2pTS.jpg?1

Time permitting, I'll get this done and be able to put up a more hefty contribution this month due to my schedule opening up.

Also, any Guardsmen here going to the Tenebris Campaign Weekend?

Good to see progress being made, but don't forget this is the last month so you'll need to be quick :wink: I'm losing time as I can't really prime currently, but from what I hear there may be chance next week... until then I assemble :lol:

Keep the progress pictures coming comrades; for those completing their vows the commissariat will welcome you into the vaunted Veteran Company where glory and honour are plentiful! For those that don't the commissariat has a different sort of welcome... :tongue.:

Good to see progress being made, but don't forget this is the last month so you'll need to be quick :wink: I'm losing time as I can't really prime currently, but from what I hear there may be chance next week... until then I assemble :lol:

Sounds like the LC needs to request for an airbrush to avoid this excuses... inconveniences ;)

Good to see progress being made, but don't forget this is the last month so you'll need to be quick :wink: I'm losing time as I can't really prime currently, but from what I hear there may be chance next week... until then I assemble :laugh.:

Sounds like the LC needs to request for an airbrush to avoid this excuses... inconveniences :wink:

I finally fell for the airbrush meme a week ago myself. When I stared at my grey plastic this morning I realised, "wow, that was damn good timing." I doubt I'd be able to can prime my models for at least another week or so otherwise.

Good to see progress being made, but don't forget this is the last month so you'll need to be quick :wink: I'm losing time as I can't really prime currently, but from what I hear there may be chance next week... until then I assemble :laugh.:

Sounds like the LC needs to request for an airbrush to avoid this excuses... inconveniences :wink:

Less talk, more painting - as it stands I'm two-nil up :wink:

The Emperor looks after His own:

I, WarriorFish rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the ASTRA MILITARUM IMPERIAL GUARD and vow to complete;

x5 Scions

- Tempestor with Plasma Pistol and Power Fist

- 2x Meltagun (94pts)

x1 Culexus Assassin (85pts)

of total value 179pts on or before 1st August 2018. Victory is in no doubt!

gallery_30308_14554_17173.jpg

Once these are done I'll have room for one IFOR additional unit so hopefully I can squeeze that model in before the end of this month :smile.: Assuming I can sneak some more priming in... and get a new can. It wasn't just the temperature I squeaked by on :laugh.:

This is very, VERY impressive work lionofjudah! :tu:

OK everyone, this is Week 10 which means we are approaching the end fast! Let's see some more completions - especially among first vows! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

You heard the Captain soldiers; let's see some more pictures!

My plan is two weeks for this vow which should give me a bit of wiggle room should I need it and space for a final model. It works out in theory at least :tongue.:

Ok, I've got everything packed for moving and left easy access to my paints and stuff so I don't go mad during the day when I'm not working.

So I hereby vow one Ogryn bodyguard with Slabshield and Bullgryn Maul for 67pts:

http://i.imgur.com/ILgZSIX.jpg

Got him base coated with the airbrush just now. I'll see if I can finish him by 4pm!

Good luck with the move JMF! I initially thought you were bonkers to try and paint during a move, then I realised that it is perhaps just the thing. Take a break from the stress, and a Ogryn is a great single model to work on :tu:

Archived