+++Astra Militarum Outpost+++

In the words of ancient terran:

JUST DO IT.

;)

It shall be done. My final vow then I guess, my 5th - Militarum Tempestus Squad with 2 special weapons - 82pts.

http://i.imgur.com/1L6VPdO.jpg

Not pictured - meltagun Scion, will upload in a bit

Well, good luck Flex! 

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

As promised, new scheme test model - so fresh the PVA and water effect aren't dry:

gallery_30308_14554_508.jpg

I think it turned out nicely, and a pretty straight forward scheme too :smile.: I hope to have the rest of the squad following soon so they can get their transfers and be truly complete. The Culexus should be easy enough to progress alongside them. Onwards to glory comrades! :thumbsup:

For all those who won't complete their first vow: next year begin by making small manageable vows, once completed they will build the motivation for a further second and third vows and be mentaly easier to paint than a huge batch of models.

Sound advice noigrim.

However there is still many hours left before the end of the event! The Commissariat expects that all commanders to use their full resources to ensure 100% completion! :tu:

If you can set up a painting station 15-20 mins a night can help chip away at those models. :D

Final push guardsmen!

I Noigrim vow to keep the stocks of the munitorum supplied for the Astra Militarum subforum with:

Crusader knight with battlecannon and termal cannon, and 2x stubbers 469pts

Infantry squad with flamer 47

infantry squad with plasma 47

For a grand total of 563pts

gallery_85159_14598_353955.jpg

gallery_85159_14598_1235100.jpg

Progress!

Just need to varnish and paint the track guards and I shall be done! :D

With a bit of luck that might be this weekend :)

Not sure I'll be able to complete another though. The washing along is a couple hours of work :ermm:

gallery_87434_11578_417497.jpg

A lot of progress and morale seems to remain high in the ranks of the Guard!

To all those who have yet to complete their first vow, bear in mind that we're about to end Week 11 and enter Week 12 out of a total 13 Weeks (and a couple of days...). So wrap it up guys - the end approaches fast!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hopefully my vow makes it into next week's report then! :D
Just have to wash the track guards now, managed to get them painted last night :)
(I also have to varnish the model, however if push comes to shove that isn't necessary for the model to be considered complete, I just don't want it chipping later on ;) ) 

Having said that.

Guardsmen, now I'm near completion, I expect everyone else to be finalising their models for the end of the event!
We expect 100% completion, a good leader will lead by example, but a good Commissar is also not afraid to make an example... ;)

Archived