+++Astra Militarum Outpost+++

Vow completed! :D

gallery_87434_11578_813488.jpg

I wish I had settled on my scheme earlier so I could have vowed the next 2 and knocked them out. However I wont have the time.

However now I have spare time to start taking names and scheduling executions and summary punishments for those commanders failing their vows.

Good news though, I have convinced Lord Commissar WF that we might be lenient on those who fail their 4th (or more) vow and only send them to a penal legion instead.

Brethren, I’m sorry to be vacationing at the beach during such an important time... I shall be driving 13 hours home this Sunday and will finish my last tank of my first bow and then hope to vow an Atrapos and an Archeon for us!!

Life has taken over for the past couple weeks, but it is now time to show my dedication to the Emperor!

I, Snorkle, hereby vow to complete the following on or before August 1st:

1 Basilisk with heavy bolter                                        - 108

1 Baneblade with 2 Lascannons and heavy bolteres - 524

1 Knight Valiant with 2 Shieldbreaker Missiles           - 594

and 2 Twin Siegebreaker Cannons

1 Knight Gallant with Stormspear Rocket Pod          - 399

For a total of 1625 points

edit: 

Realized I forgot to upload the group wip photo. Oops, hopefully the commissariat to forgives my transgression!

IMG 3377

gah geez i got hobbled by some house-hunting opportunities.  aggh! when is the deadline to complete vows?

August 1st @ 17:00 GMT. Immovable. :P

That's a great looking tank to me Duz!

I'm 2 days late on my own deadline but had so much going on this past week.

My squad is done:

Hidden Content

http://i.imgur.com/rcERiTm.jpg

I assume you're declaring a completion? Congrats man, with 5 vows completed you have contributed 1,653 pts to the Guard's cause and at an exceptional quality may I add!! :tu:

Life has taken over for the past couple weeks, but it is now time to show my dedication to the Emperor!

I, Snorkle, hereby vow to complete the following on or before August 1st:

1 Basilisk with heavy bolter                                        - 108

1 Baneblade with 2 Lascannons and heavy bolteres - 524

1 Knight Valiant with 2 Shieldbreaker Missiles           - 594

and 2 Twin Siegebreaker Cannons

1 Knight Gallant with Stormspear Rocket Pod          - 399

For a total of 1625 points

ermm, you know you only have a couple of weeks right?  :unsure:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Good stuff, looking forward to the final article :thumbsup: I have my own progress to report in that the remaining Scions are all but finished :smile.:

gallery_30308_14554_9478.jpg

I may get a little more time tomorrow where I might finish the remaining model bits - the bases can be done over evenings so I'm not worried about them. The Culexus is coming along slowly but he won't take long to get done once these are complete. All going well I'll get time for that final single model vow :biggrin.:

Not long left now, so keep the progress (and completion) pictures coming comrades :thumbsup:

Great stuff, the pilot is the icing on top I particularly like the scanner displays - must have been fun to paint but looks really good. I'm keen to get my Scions in to join the completed models this evening :biggrin.: The Culexus could be finished as early as tomorrow perhaps :smile.:

After a LONG hiatus, some progress!  

Completed my stormtrooper squad and my ratlings - I am super happy with how they came out.  Was my first time using varnishes and they look great, in my opinion!   

Stormtrooper Sgt Completed

Stormtrooper Squad Completed

Stormtrooper Completed

Ratlings Completed

You can see my tanks in the background - have some detail work to pick out on them tomorrow and they will be done as far as the vow is concerned.   I had ordered custom decals from a friend but they wont arrive till August.  Other than that, all that is left is my company commander!  

Post up progress pictures for feedback, and imagine the completed models soon to be on the table top :smile.: Motivation can only come from within; whether that's from seeing and sharing work (this works for me), or when you see the commissar reaching for his bolt pistol... :wink:

Watch batreps while painting?

Start with the unit entry you've painted least (sgt, vehicle, squad) and go from there to break up any monotony.

Or even just break it down to 15-60min sessions a night

Archived