+++Astra Militarum Outpost+++

That dusty orange is lovely, especially with the hazard stripes - great work and from nowhere too :thumbsup: I particularly like the tank commander and hull stripes very nice indeed :smile.: I was only thinking we needed more tanks, the Emperor's providence no doubt :wink:

Forward Guardsmen! 

Final week, we are currently THIRD! in IFOR rankings! :furious: 
GK's are first with 100%, a number we can easily beat! 
Not to mention the piddling 59% of the AdMech.

The Commissariat expects 110% completion by the end of the week!  :RTBBB:

A good evenings work- one Chimera Russ mostly magnetised. Not sure if I'm going to do the turret but I knew I'd want sponsons removable and option of a lascannon.

Ogryn shields magnetised as well. 

Wish I knew how to make this image smaller.
mhGD845.jpg

Image resizing good ol MS Paint can do it from a desktop from phone some galleries do it natively otherwise there's plenty of apps to do it too

PM your friendly local Commissar for further assistance if necessary :D

Image resizing good ol MS Paint can do it from a desktop from phone some galleries do it natively otherwise there's plenty of apps to do it too

PM your friendly local Commissar for further assistance if necessary :biggrin.:

Yeah I know how to do it in paint or other things it's just that you can normally do it with forum code. I'm just a noob to this forum.

After a busy day of painting,  I can say my vow is complete! 

I finished my Company Commander and my tanks today.  The tanks are waiting on custom decals that have unfortunately been delayed into August,  but except for those and post-varnish weathering, are as complete as they can be!    

Tanks Completed - Pre Decals

I am exceptionally happy with my company commander - she is a cool lady.  I really like how her bionic arm turned out, in particular.  Her base is still wet in the photos, but I wanted to make sure I submitted these to complete my vow before leaving on a business trip.

Company Commander 1

Company Commander 2

And a group photo of my entire vow!

ETL Vow Group Photo

Unfortunately, over the last month, I've been through the ringer for unexpected health problems, that have made it very difficult to paint (among other things).  It's not the final result that I wanted  but I'll have to submit these for my vow of two company commanders, deathwatch captain, and 2 kill teams.  I'm throwing together a coat of paint for the Vulture and sentinel.  That will have to suffice.

w0FMg3u.jpg?1

With the Culexus my vow is now complete :biggrin.:

gallery_30308_14554_25532.jpg

For completion's sake, the finished Stormtroopers:

gallery_30308_14554_23301.jpg

This means time for that last bonus vow:

I, WarriorFish rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the ASTRA MILITARUM IMPERIAL GUARD and vow to complete;

x1 Hospitaller (30pts)

of total value 30pts on or before 1st August 2018. Success is guaranteed!

gallery_30308_14554_1750.jpg

To victory comrades, Emperor and Imperium! :thumbsup:

Through the Warp, to near and far,

To Tallarn, Lethe and Ultramar,

The Emperor points and we obey,

Through the Warp and far away.

She's a lovely model isn't she? One of the best I think and has been skulking around far too long awaiting paint :tongue.: So much so I even got a fair bit done last night which is good because I have other things I need to do this month :laugh.: I'm also behind on batreps, I have three I need to write up now including the Stormties first game :confused:

Onwards to glory comrades. Let none stay your wrath!

Unfortunately, over the last month, I've been through the ringer for unexpected health problems, that have made it very difficult to paint (among other things). It's not the final result that I wanted but I'll have to submit these for my vow of two company commanders, deathwatch captain, and 2 kill teams. I'm throwing together a coat of paint for the Vulture and sentinel. That will have to suffice.

Hidden Content

w0FMg3u.jpg?1

They look fine to me! I take it this is not a completion yet... correct?

With the Culexus my vow is now complete :biggrin.:

Hidden Content

gallery_30308_14554_25532.jpg

For completion's sake, the finished Stormtroopers:

gallery_30308_14554_23301.jpg

This means time for that last bonus vow:

I, WarriorFish rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the ASTRA MILITARUM IMPERIAL GUARD and vow to complete;

x1 Hospitaller (30pts)

of total value 30pts on or before 1st August 2018. Success is guaranteed!

gallery_30308_14554_1750.jpg

To victory comrades, Emperor and Imperium! :thumbsup:

Through the Warp, to near and far,

To Tallarn, Lethe and Ultramar,

The Emperor points and we obey,

Through the Warp and far away.

Unfortunately the Hospitallier is not a Astra Militarum unit. You could vow it, if there was at least another Astra Militarum unit in your vow.

Here's what I did: I counted the Hospitallier as "count-as" Ministorum Priest for 35 pts. If you're happy with that we move on. If not (and want to add another Astra Militarum unit in your vow for example) let me know and will adjust accordingly.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived