+++Astra Militarum Outpost+++

Well I owe everyone an apology. I spent a coupleall nighters and completed my vow, feeling good for the two week vacation that I just got off the plane for... and realized that in my stupor i forgot to take photos :(. I wont be home for two weeks so It looks like i’m going to have to take the badge of shame. Sigh. I can only blame myself for waiting until the last minute in the first place, but its such a bummer to miss out on the points for such a dumb reason. Good luck everyone and sorry!

Well I owe everyone an apology. I spent a coupleall nighters and completed my vow, feeling good for the two week vacation that I just got off the plane for... and realized that in my stupor i forgot to take photos :(. I wont be home for two weeks so It looks like i’m going to have to take the badge of shame. Sigh. I can only blame myself for waiting until the last minute in the first place, but its such a bummer to miss out on the points for such a dumb reason. Good luck everyone and sorry!

Hey brother is there anyway you could get somebody to stop in and snap a pic for you?!

Have you forgotten already coldfyre? The commissariat only accepts apologies in the form of painted model pictures... whether now or in two weeks :wink:

Speaking of which, I have completed my vow and ETL :biggrin.:

gallery_30308_14554_49408.jpg

I also owe some better pictures of the Culexus so here they are :smile.:

gallery_30308_14554_40376.jpg

gallery_30308_14554_15810.jpg

Enjoyed this ETL a lot, and it helped me get some models done that have been waiting a very long time for the love they deserve! The Scions came out nicely after years (!) of sitting in their boxes and the Hospitaller has been on my mind for some time now. I think the colour scheme works well and it was fun to paint :smile.:

For those completing their vows; honour, glory and cake await - after party in the commissariat's office tomorrow 1700GMT! Those who fail need to stay behind to tidy up afterwards :laugh.:

Through the Warp, to near and far,

To Tallarn, Lethe and Ultramar,

The Emperor points and we obey,

Through the Warp and far away.

Unfortunately, between real life commitments, my airbrush busting, the rattle can spewing gunk all over half my squad despite multiple pre-bursts to avoid exactly that, I wasn't going to get my stuff done in time. I'll have to make it up next year when I'm settled. Sorry, chaps.

the rattle can spewing gunk all over half my squad despite multiple pre-bursts to avoid exactly that

I really hate it when that happens. Made the mistake of using an old chaos black spray the other day and had to strip the models. First few bursts were fine during testing then it came out lumpy during the spraying. 

Well, here is the last commander, vulture and sentinel.

tnUPyGI.jpg?1

Like I said in my last post, they aren't at the same quiality I had hoped for when I made the vow, but for the time being, that's the best I can physically do so I'm declaring the vow complete.

Well I'm very fortunate that I did the modeling part of the Vulture before my current issues because it was by far the worst model I've ever put together.  I remember spending hours carving away at that resin to get the wings on right.

Well, here is the last commander, vulture and sentinel.

tnUPyGI.jpg?1

Like I said in my last post, they aren't at the same quiality I had hoped for when I made the vow, but for the time being, that's the best I can physically do so I'm declaring the vow complete.

they look good enough to me, specially the bases

Archived