+++Agents of the Imperium Outpost+++

warhammer-40,000-inquisitor-ma-image-81.

+++TO ALL ORDOS

+++THE ETL IS ON

+++TAKE ALL NECESSARY STEPS TO WIN

+++THOUGHT OF THE DAY: VICTORY NEEDS NO EXPLANATION, DEFEAT ALLOWS NONE!

Good show, everyone. Glad to see that the vows are ALL Custodes, but they are definitely taking the lion's share of vows.

I think ETL would be a good opportunity to try getting my painting/modelling mojo back. My counts-as Inquisitor Karamzov has not been painted yet (can't even remember if I undercoated him or not), so that is probably what I'll do but I'll check what I've got that needs paining and come back with a proper vow!

Do this Nico! And remember, for every Agents' unit you make, you may do another for an IFOR forum... ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX. I vow that the Warlord class God engine Brand's Fury will walk in support of the Agents of the Imperium, lending them the full might of the Omnissiah and 6000 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring the favor of the Machine God, failure branding me an Oathbreaker sworn to crusade alone until years end.

bRdD8yT.jpg

Edit: picture

I rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX. I vow that the Warlord class God engine Brand's Fury will walk in support of the Agents of the Imperium, lending them the full might of the Omnissiah and 6000 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring the favor of the Machine God, failure branding me an Oathbreaker sworn to crusade alone until years end.

bRdD8yT.jpg

Edit: picture

:jawdrop: THIS IS AMAZING! A Warlord Titan is a aureate model, and a great responsibillty! Which Legio do you plan to go for? Also we expect tons of WIP pics, this is very special! 

Fun fact: Agents of  the Imperium have the smallest and largest individual vow of the ETL (so far).

Best of luck Shield-Captain, we will be following this with great interest 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I Arkaniss rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents Of The Imperium and vow to complete:

1 Captain-General Trajann Valoris

1 Shield Captain in Allarus Terminator Armour w/Axe & Misericordia

3 Custodian Guard Squad w/Sentinel Blade, Storm Shield & 2x Guardian Spear, 3x Misericordia

3 Custodian Guard Squad w/Sentinel Blade, Storm Shield & 2x Guardian Spear, 3x Misericordia

4 Custodian Guard Squad w/2x Sentinel Blade, Storm Shield & 2x Guardian Spear, 4x Misericordia

5 Allarus Custodians w/5x Castellan Axe, 5x Misericordia

5 Custodian Wardens w/5x Castellan Axe, 5x Misericordia

3 Vertus Praetors w/2x Salvo Launcher, Hurricane Bolter, 3x Misericordia

for a total value of 2073 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory, failure is not an option.

med_gallery_27469_14575_30108.jpg

I finally start my Custodes army! It's been waiting a while and as with most people the ETL returning is the motivation needed :D Thanks as always Semper! :tu:

More Custodes!!!! :woot:

Great stuff Arkaniss, great to see you again! Now let's see that Golden goodness take shape into a proper army. 

Imperial Agents are on fire! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Cheers Semper! I hope to get these done and vow some IG, but we'll see how that goes. Also I forgot to include all my models in that image, so here are the missing Custodes. I've included the 2 cloaks but I'm not sure if I'm going to use them on my 'rank and file' Custodes yet. Is this ok?

med_gallery_27469_14575_22655.jpg

Kind of quiet here... Any progress anyone would;d like to report? And how about some reinforcements? Any Custodes for example? :whistling:

There are other armies represented by Agents of the Imperium than just Custodes, and to prove it ...

I Nicodemus Doloroso rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents Of The Imperium and vow to complete Inquisitor Karamazov, an Acolyte with power fist and plasma pistol, and Acolyte with power sword and plasma pistol, and a unit of 3 arco flagellants, of total value 249 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Before pic of Karamzov:

med_gallery_66537_9465_999642.jpg

Before pics of the Acolytes and Arco Flagellants to be posted once I build them!

I'm making progress! Got my first model done so the paint scheme is set :) Unfortunately I'm shortly to go away for just over a week so my productivity is soon to take a nose dive :teehee: More pictures in my thread here

med_gallery_27469_14575_326847.jpg

Kind of quiet here... Any progress anyone would;d like to report? And how about some reinforcements? Any Custodes for example? :whistling:

There are other armies represented by Agents of the Imperium than just Custodes, and to prove it ...

I Nicodemus Doloroso rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents Of The Imperium and vow to complete Inquisitor Karamazov, an Acolyte with power fist and plasma pistol, and Acolyte with power sword and plasma pistol, and a unit of 3 arco flagellants, of total value 249 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Before pic of Karamzov:

med_gallery_66537_9465_999642.jpg

Before pics of the Acolytes and Arco Flagellants to be posted once I build them!

Welcome Nico - I've been waiting for this! :yes: Good luck mate!

I'm making progress! Got my first model done so the paint scheme is set :smile.: Unfortunately I'm shortly to go away for just over a week so my productivity is soon to take a nose dive :teehee: More pictures in my thread here

med_gallery_27469_14575_326847.jpg

Great posing and painting... Love the detail with the broken marble under his foot! :TU:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I'm trying to get all over this but my work shifts at the moment are a nightmare! Halfway through the Custodian guard unit and Ixion Hale so getting there slowly.

Well :censored: I just realized that the loadout I chose for my Acolytes is not the one I actually want to model them with (the loadout I vowed is not legal in Shadow War: Armageddon where I want to use the model). That sucks but maybe I'll try my hand at magnetization for the first time ever and make a multipurpose acolyte (storm bolter for Shadow War and points games, power fist for PL games).

Archived