+++Agents of the Imperium Outpost+++

I, mooftak, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents of the Imperium and vow to complete 2 shield captains with Castellan axe, 2 Vexillus Praetors with Castellan axe, and 6 Custodian Wardens with Castellan axes of total value 894 points on or before June 8th, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Note the pic is of one box. Will be picking up another and probably some jetbikes during my flgs' 25% off sale before Wed, assuming they're still available, otherwise I'll pick em up from another flgs :smile.:

Etl 6 vow 1

custodesassembled

custodes wip red

WIP of box #1. Everything is assembled (though I'm leaving the cloak off of the shield captain for now). Tomorrow I'll be adding the leather and, ideally the leadbelcher and abbadon black. For some reason I'm wanting to do all that before washing and edge highlighting the different colors. Thinking of seraphim sepia for everything that isn't black or silver. Anyone have thoughts on the sepia instead of agrax for the red cloth?

FWIW, usually by this point (the second color) I've already messed up and gotten the second color on the first. Slowing down sure does help and isn't even much slower. Silly me.

Second box of wardens achieved. Will post a pic after I get them assembled. (still counting towards the first vow). Glad I started searching to find out what this ETL thing was that people were talking about. 

After diving into custodians head first after they finally got more than a single unit option for 40k it's time to get cracking.

With luck they will prove a valuable ally to my Deathwatch.

My current pledge is the following

Custodian Pledge:

3 X 3 Jetbikes: 891

6 Hurricane Bolters:

3 Salvo Launcher:

9 Misericordia:

2 X Captain on Jetbike: 358

2 Salvo Launcher:

2 Misericordia:

Vexilus Praetor in Terminator Armour: N/A

Telemon Heavy Dreadnought: 385

Iliastus Accelerator Culverin:

Twin Plasma Ejector:

Telemon Caestus:

Total Points Pledge: 1734

Total Agents of The Imperium Pledge: 1734

K2tJlOK.jpg

I, mooftak, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents of the Imperium and vow to complete 2 shield captains with Castellan axe, 2 Vexillus Praetors with Castellan axe, and 6 Custodian Wardens with Castellan axes of total value 894 points on or before June 8th, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Note the pic is of one box. Will be picking up another and probably some jetbikes during my flgs' 25% off sale before Wed, assuming they're still available, otherwise I'll pick em up from another flgs :smile.:

Welcome to the B&C and the ETL mooftak - a great entrance indeed! I hope you enjoy it here and don't hesitate to ask any questions! :thumbsup:

After diving into custodians head first after they finally got more than a single unit option for 40k it's time to get cracking.

Custodian Pledge:

6 Hurricane Bolters:

3 Salvo Launcher:

9 Misericordia:

2 Salvo Launcher:

2 Misericordia:

Twin Plasma Ejector:

Telemon Caestus:

Well your Grace, it's great to see you join the ETL and with such enthusiasm! 

But two vows in two forums? :no: This cannot happen in the ETL I'm afraid... But do not despair! Under the new rules you may include in a vow in any IFOR Forum a number of equal or less units of any other IFOR Forum! 

*re-reads the above and concludes it makes no sense in English or any other language*

Let me explain a bit better: 

Participants may only pledge for one Forum - choose which one you want and go for it. This will be your Forum of preference. However if you pledge for a Forum within the IFOR Faction (as is the case here) you may add units from any other IFOR Forum provided the number of units (not points or model-count, just the number of units) does not exceed the number of units stemming form the Forum of preference. 

*oh Semper, you are wonderful - I know, I know...*

So, I have deduced that you have pledged more units in the Deathwatch section - so I think the best way to play this, is to assume that Deathwatch is the Forum of Preference with 10 units (if I counted correctly) and then add the 7 Custodes units to the vow (again I hope I counted correctly). 

So I'll be adding the Custode units to the Deathwatch vow and ignore the vow here. If you have a different view please PM me to discuss. :wink:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Note the pic is of one box. Will be picking up another and probably some jetbikes during my flgs' 25% off sale before Wed, assuming they're still available, otherwise I'll pick em up from another flgs :)

Welcome to the B&C and the ETL mooftak - a great entrance indeed! I hope you enjoy it here and don't hesitate to ask any questions! :tu:

Custodian Pledge:

6 Hurricane Bolters:

3 Salvo Launcher:

9 Misericordia:

2 Salvo Launcher:

2 Misericordia:

Twin Plasma Ejector:

Telemon Caestus:

Well your Grace, it's great to see you join the ETL and with such enthusiasm! 

But two vows in two forums? :no: This cannot happen in the ETL I'm afraid... But do not despair! Under the new rules you may include in a vow in any IFOR Forum a number of equal or less units of any other IFOR Forum! 

*re-reads the above and concludes it makes no sense in English or any other language*

Let me explain a bit better: 

Participants may only pledge for one Forum - choose which one you want and go for it. This will be your Forum of preference. However if you pledge for a Forum within the IFOR Faction (as is the case here) you may add units from any other IFOR Forum provided the number of units (not points or model-count, just the number of units) does not exceed the number of units stemming form the Forum of preference. 

*oh Semper, you are wonderful - I know, I know...*

So, I have deduced that you have pledged more units in the Deathwatch section - so I think the best way to play this, is to assume that Deathwatch is the Forum of Preference with 10 units (if I counted correctly) and then add the 7 Custodes units to the vow (again I hope I counted correctly). 

So I'll be adding the Custode units to the Deathwatch vow and ignore the vow here. If you have a different view please PM me to discuss. ;)

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thank you Captain Semper.

I wasn't aware I was restricted to the one sadly, deathwatch is my preference however so this works perfectly, my battle brother Omnissiahs Fury has been pestering me to make a vow whilst I've been helping with his basing, only way I'll get stuff done.

So just so I understand the points pledge from custodians would be added to the deathwatch?

I went a little nuts, I decided to finish a second deathwatch army whilst mine was in storage and bought 2 redemptors, 2 razorbacks (with armour for the elite feel) and a corvus but tempted myself into 4 boxes of custodians, 2 box of regular custodian guard and a box of terminators before getting home and got given a telemon dread by one of my best friends so I have my work cut out for me. :p

Some may remember I honoured the Inquisition's efforts for a previous ETL here - now thanks to the ETL's new rules I can do so directly! I return to my Inquisition with "Greyfax":

gallery_30308_14554_1263.jpg

No background lore yet, or even a colour scheme but everything starts somewhere :wink: Keep up the good work everyone and don't forget to make regular updates :thumbsup:

Thanks WarriorFish. I'll see what I can do about that.

I, Malus Trux, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents of the Imperium, the Inquisition, the Officio Assassinorum & House Beaumaris and vow to complete five Inquisitors, twenty-two assassins & four armiger warglaives of total value 3152 on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_29397_12129_960637.jpg

Detailed report of pledged units:

=][=

Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor

Force stave

Plasma Pistol

Ordo Malleus Inquisitor

Daemon Hammer

Meltagun

Ordo Xenos Inquisitor

Combi-plasma

Null Rod

Inquisitor Eisenhorn

Inquisitor Greyfax

(_O,,O_)

Callidus x5

Culexus x6

Eversor x7

Vindicare x4

[=|=]

Armiger Warglaive

Melta

Armiger Warglaive

Melta

Armiger Warglaive

Melta

Armiger Warglaive

Melta

960 points

This was a rush job to see what I had on hand so I'll upload a before pic when I can.

EDIT: Added photo

Amazing vow! 

I, Malus Trux, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents of the Imperium, the Inquisition, the Officio Assassinorum & House Beaumaris and vow to complete five Inquisitors, twenty-two assassins & four armiger warglaives of total value 3100 on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

=][=

Force stave

Plasma Pistol

Ordo Malleus Inquisitor

Daemon Hammer

Meltagun

Ordo Xenos Inquisitor

Combi-plasma

Null Rod

Inquisitor Eisenhorn

Inquisitor Greyfax

(_O,,O_)

Callidus x5

Culexus x6

Eversor x7

Vindicare x4

[=|=]

Armiger Warglaive

Armiger Warglaive

Armiger Warglaive

Armiger Warglaive

908 points

This was a rush job to see what I had on hand so I'll upload a before pic when I can.

I, Malus Trux, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Agents of the Imperium, the Inquisition, the Officio Assassinorum & House Beaumaris and vow to complete five Inquisitors, twenty-two assassins & four armiger warglaives of total value 3152 on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

=][=

Force stave

Plasma Pistol

Ordo Malleus Inquisitor

Daemon Hammer

Meltagun

Ordo Xenos Inquisitor

Combi-plasma

Null Rod

Inquisitor Eisenhorn

Inquisitor Greyfax

(_O,,O_)

Callidus x5

Culexus x6

Eversor x7

Vindicare x4

[=|=]

Armiger Warglaive

Melta

Armiger Warglaive

Melta

Armiger Warglaive

Melta

Armiger Warglaive

Melta

960 points

Welcome to the ETL Master Assassin, you make the Officio proud! Good luck mate! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived