+++Agents of the Imperium Outpost+++

Hmm, so we have the lowest completion rate of the whole ETL.  I myself have made progress on my vow, but I know I need to get farther.  How is everyone else doing?  Mooftak is doing great, but we could definitely use some update posts from people to see how their vows are going.

I'm halfway there! Work has been non-stop recently but I've smashed out the shield-captain and custodians, and started on the praetor, second shield captain and the Allarus so hopefully a completion isn't too far away

Starting to worry a bit guys... Let's see some completion coming the way of the Agents...

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

So I'm not done but I have paint on all of the models in the vow. Finished 4 terminators in Shadowkeepers colours. Doing the rest of the army in a more traditional gold, and some in a fancy red armour which I want to try. Should be on track to finish by the 1st August fairly comfortably.

2018 06 25 16.25.04

Wonderful Allarus AGG! Having just done this guy I can appreciate how much work went into them :smile.:

Slow progress but I creep ever closer to finishing my vow. Just 23 models to go...

med_gallery_27469_14575_130061.jpg

I've since finished off the base after taking this photo. The cracked tiles seemed like a good idea at the time but it was a lot of faffing.

Good to see progress here guys... but Week 9 is over - so now time becomes an issue! Lets see some first vow completions to regain momentum!

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Oh boy, this is going to be tight. Shift patterns at work, holidays and the hot, HOT UK have combined to make this a proper challenge. I'm still chopping through my Allarus Terminators :S They aren't that far from completion, but enough that I'm starting to sweat a little...

Guys, we're about to finish Week 11 and then we only have two weeks and a coupe of days to go! So if you're to dive into your projects, now is theme to do it! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived