+++Agents of the Imperium Outpost+++

Been out of action due to work but I've got some terminators and one bike primed, and bases all primed for me to knock out properly prior to mounting the figures on them. Oh, and one taurox prime primed and some scions ready to be primed. It's going to be a heck of an end to July as I also have to finish building and assembling some raptors to be night lords for a local escalation league.

I'm done! 

This took a lot longer than I thought, other things like life kept getting in the way, but I really like how all the custodes came out. Less pleased with the dread and land raider but they're tabletop ready, I'll go back to them later maybe.

Pics:

20180719 192921

20180719 192919

20180719 192914

20180719 192903

Cheers!

Congratulations Annie, this is indeed a huge completion for the Agents! Congratulations and hopefully we'll see more following your example until the next and last update! 

It's also good to see some updates - time is running out fast guys and gals, make the best of it! :smile.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Nice completion AGG! You must be pleased with the end result overall, that was a lot of work :) Brought up all my Allarus to the same stage last night, hoping to finish them this weekend :tu:

med_gallery_27469_14575_719863.jpg

So I left things until the last minute, which I guess kinda defeats the purpose of the challenge. Work and a lack of hobby supplies got in the way unfortunately.

I've only gotten around to start assembly, but still think I can manage a completion. I'll build and convert on the weekend and paint during the last week. Easy peasy :whistling:.

med_gallery_14447_14539_524514.jpg

So I went abroad, and after that I stayed at a small house in the woods without any internet (free choice) except for my phone, and I can not work on that small device. I did however bring my project box with me. Poorly planned I know. So I could not post ant update pictures nor could I declare my wow complete or begin on the big wow either. And now the time is too short to do so.

My insinificant wow is complete.

A link to one update picture:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/240363-dynamic-duo/

My complete wow:

gallery_58880_13871_27186.jpg

gallery_58880_13871_25971.jpg

gallery_58880_13871_11228.jpg

gallery_58880_13871_9001.jpg

Hey, Sviar ALWAYS delivers! :tu: Congratulations man - and no nonsense about insignificant vows... The important thing is to complete what your set out for! 

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE 12th WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT TOWARDS THE FINAL SCORE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Middle guy (Detective-Espionist / Callidus Assassin) needs some greenstuffing, but otherwise good to go.

gallery_14447_14539_444091.jpg

I just realized the deadline is on August 1, not July 31. I'm cutting it "a little bit" close, but that helps since it's a work-free day for me. The slow wheels of justice ... :happy.:

I'm going to have to throw in the towel here I'm afraid. I'm gutted, but a combination of work and weather has just conspired against me in this one. I managed to get half my vow done and I'll get pics up as soon as, but i won't get the Allarus Terminators to the standard I'd like. Sorry guys!

Archived