+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

I, Jarl Caldersson, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Luxon to the side of the Death Guard and the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete the following vows:

Vow 1: 3 squads of Nurgles Holy Number (7) Plague Marines. May they spread Nurgles gift across the Galaxy.
    STATUS: Primed! See spoiler. I must report 1 Plague Marine was lost to a thunderwolf (my dog) he did not survive. So ordering a PM Icon bearer.

Plague Marines [10 PL, 171pts]
. Plague Champion: Plaguesword, Plasma gun, Power fist
. 4x Plague Marine w/ boltgun
. Plague Marine w/ Special Weapon: Plasma gun
. Plague Marine w/ Special Weapon: Plasma gun

Plague Marines [10 PL, 152pts]
. Plague Champion: Boltgun, Plaguesword, Power fist
. Plague Marine w/ Special Weapon: Blight launcher
. Plague Marine w/ Special Weapon: Blight launcher

Plague Marines [10 PL, 176pts]: Icon of Despair
. Plague Champion: Plague Sword, Plasma pistol, Power fist
. Plague Marine w/ melee weapons: Flail of Corruption
. Plague Marine w/ Special Weapon: Meltagun

http://i.imgur.com/OwwCPKd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FA0CSp8.jpg

I Deadman Wade rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marine forum and vow to complete Chaos Dreadnought (helbrute) with Plasma Cannon and Power fist with combi-bolter of total value 134 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Ave Dominus Nox!

Welcome to all new Chaos recruits - all veterans on known qualities! Good luck guys!

I Teetengee rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete Lord of Change from the Thousand Sons Codex of total value [i don't know; I've not had time to play much since 8th came out; someone please help me.] on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory mighty Tzeentch an additional squiddlyspootch and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Also, if Chaos doesn't win this thing, I'm painting a unit of loyalists, so don't let me down.

I've been trying to get off my butt to paint this mini for a while now, should actually get past undercoating with the ETL!

Pic from before undercoating. Undercoated pic for final approval will be edited in when I can take a picture, probably in a couple days.

Teetengee, sorry to bug you again, but I think the Codex Thousand Sons does not have Lord of Change as an entry. I guess you have to go down the Chaos Daemons road for that...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Welcome to all new Chaos recruits - all veterans on known qualities! Good luck guys!  

I Teetengee rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete Lord of Change from the Thousand Sons Codex of total value [i don't know; I've not had time to play much since 8th came out; someone please help me.] on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory mighty Tzeentch an additional squiddlyspootch and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. Also, if Chaos doesn't win this thing, I'm painting a unit of loyalists, so don't let me down. I've been trying to get off my butt to paint this mini for a while now, should actually get past undercoating with the ETL! Pic from before undercoating. Undercoated pic for final approval will be edited in when I can take a picture, probably in a couple days.

Teetengee, sorry to bug you again, but I think the Codex Thousand Sons does not have Lord of Change as an entry. I guess you have to go down the Chaos Daemons road for that...  UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Do I smell the first Chaos Daemon entry there? :D

First post updated with link to my imgur profile.

Would you please post the pictures that are relevant to your vow in your comment? Just rightclick them on your imgur account, click 'copy image' and paste it into your comment. Very easy! There's little sense for this forum without pictures in it :)

@semper it's been brought to my attention that LOC isn't one of the tzeentch units allowed in a Thousand son's list, which means I've either got to switch to chaos demons, use counts as (demon prince maybe?) or do out of competition vowing. Which do you prefer?

Well it's up to you really.

The model is truly of Greater Daemon stature and a LoC is worth 320pts. On the other hand, a count-as Daemon Prince with wings from the TS Codex is worth 170pts. Personally I think that the model alone justifies the Greater Daemon status - but it's up to you. The Daemon's Forum is a lonely place... :D

Frater Nemerax has stepped up to the plate down in the R&H forum! You guys should go check it out - http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/346736-the-lost-and-the-damned-outpost/?do=findComment&comment=5071711

@Teetengee: If you're not planning on vowing any power armour, you should totally vow that guy as a Lord of Change. It's worthy of the name, plus it might give our warp-based brothers something to rally behind...

Dragonlover

Yeh, Teetengee: Vow it as a LoC in the Daemon forum. Your chances of becoming Forum Champion are high with the low numbers there (zero is super low) plus you can join us for your 2nd to 5th vows - adding to the fun and motivation for you power armoured dudes. :D

I'm pretty sure you're wrong there Augustus and he'd be locked in to Daemons, in the same way that now we've both vowed in here we can't vow in Daemons, or indeed any other forum.

Unless you meant as an OOC vow, in which case ignore my ramblings.

Dragonlover

No, no he can’t. You may never change Forum for whatever reason. That’s the trick.

So if he has powered armoured stuff he wants to pledge or lower daemons that are included in the three Heretic Astartes Codices then it may be worth considering to count him as a Daemon Prince. But if he only plans to pledge Daemons then the Daemons’ Forum is more appropriate as he will be maxing out on points and have no restrictions.

Crap, you're right. I either thought that the IFOR rules also applid to our Faction, or I again mixed up Faction and Forum. 

Well if that's the case, Teetengee: please vow this thing as a Daemon Prince! It'll cost you/us 150 points but at least you're here, where all the fun is! 

Edit: Semper ninja'd me.

Well, we should use the “count-as” rule with measure... there is always a trade-off between wysiwyg and count-as. I don’t want the ruling on the Great Horned One above, to be interpreted as Greater Daemons and Deamon Prince models are interchangeable...

Look, if you really want to do it, I will allow it, but it is a bit against the spirit - it’s up to you to uphold it.

Well, we should use the “count-as” rule with measure... there is always a trade-off between wysiwyg and count-as. I don’t want the ruling on the Great Horned One above, to be interpreted as Greater Daemons and Deamon Prince models are interchangeable...

Look, if you really want to do it, I will allow it, but it is a bit against the spirit - it’s up to you to uphold it.

I can withhold if it is against the spirit of the contest. I can just as easily paint it after ETL. Plenty of models to focus on. Just was wondering.

Progress in the name of the great Mortarion!

Finished my first Bloat-drone, pleased with how it turned out as it was my first time painting diseased flesh.

Now onward to the assembly line. I feel I'm within reach of finishing my first vow by the end of next week.

gallery_85468_14459_1194541.jpg

gallery_85468_14459_1559439.jpg

Let the plague run free!

"They move. The Imperium readies itself for a great battle, mortals and our stubborn cousins alike."

A gurgling laugh echoes out. "You downplay it. Or did you not know that many of the foul xenos races have been starting to reach into this? The upstart Tau especially."

"And clearly you failed to notice the echoes of the past that are-"

"Enough." A rasping but bubbling voice cuts in, like a bubble of some odd liquid bursting. "You both know what needs to be done. Mobilize our brothers, and spread Nurgle's gifts to the... unbelievers."

"Yes, Prateor"

"Yes, Praetor"

I, Leonite, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Heretic Astartes, the Death Guard and, should time be my friend, the Thousand Sons, and vow to complete:

Chaos Lord [80pts]: Balesword, Bolt pistol

Malignant Plaguecaster [110pts]: 

Plague Marines [119pts]: 6x Plague Marine w/ boltgun
. Plague Champion: Boltgun, Plague knife

Plague Marines [119pts]: 6x Plague Marine w/ boltgun

Plague Marines [146pts]: Icon of Despair, 7x Plague Marine w/ boltgun

Plague Marines [146pts]: Icon of Despair, 7x Plague Marine w/ boltgun

Deathshroud Terminators [240pts]
. Deathshroud Champion: Manreaper, Plaguespurt gauntlets
. 3x Deathshroud Terminator: 3x Manreaper, 3x Plaguespurt gauntlets

Hellforged Deredeo Dreadnought [268pts]: Butcher cannon array, Greater havoc launcher, Hellfire veil, Twin heavy bolter

Hellforged Spartan Assault Tank [477pts]: Twin heavy bolter
. 2x quad lascannons: 2x Quad lascannon

for a total value of 1705 points on or before August 1st 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and possibly even Nurgle's favor! Failure will bring me the shame of the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year's end, and a Chaos Lord of Slaanesh conversion as my penance.

As follows are the entire group, assembled and unassembled.

20180503_230414.jpg

And here is the Malignant Plaguecaster, assembled today!

JPEG_20180504_152831.jpg

Fun fact: This is a Horus Heresy army I've been sitting on for a while. But I decided a couple of months ago to revive them as 40K Death Guard, so it's as that they are vowed.

FOR CHAOS!

I Aasfresser rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marine Forum and vow to complete:

1 x Huron Blackheart (converted)  - - - > 125 P

1x Lord Arkos (converted) - - - > 105 P

5x  Scarab Occult Terminators, 4 x Power sword, 3 x Inferno combi-bolter, 1 x Soulreaper cannon, 1 x Hellfyre missile rack

+ Sorcerer, Power sword, Force stave  -> 239 Punkte

of total value 469 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

Pics will follow this Sunday!

Woo, welcome aboard Aasfresser and Leonite!

Planning to get a large majority of my vow knocked out tonight/tomorrow, if I'm intensely lucky and not too tired it might even get finished Monday.

Dragonlover

I should note at this point I'm systematically going around and taunting most of the other outposts into competition. I want the contest to be fierce, we've won so many in a row... it's time for a REAL fierce fight~

Archived