+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

Well, we should use the “count-as” rule with measure... there is always a trade-off between wysiwyg and count-as. I don’t want the ruling on the Great Horned One above, to be interpreted as Greater Daemons and Deamon Prince models are interchangeable...

Look, if you really want to do it, I will allow it, but it is a bit against the spirit - it’s up to you to uphold it.

A question for you Semper: can we vow Scabeiathrax the Bloated in here? Since there's Plague Bearers and Nurglings and Plague Drones in the Death Guard Codex...

I should be back home around the 15th so I'll get my vow up around then, quick question though, can Chaos vow Leviathan Dreadnoughts, I've been eyeing up the redemptor for quite a while for a possible conversion?

I don't see why not, seeing as how Chaos has them now :lol:

Anything that's originally from the HH is under the Heresy section on the FW website.

Dragonlover

Well... Except all the Legion Contemptors and the Deredeo dreadnought, which are listed in the Chaos Marine Section. And the Mastodon. And literally everything that Chaos can take from the HH in 40k, except the Leviathan :lol:

I, FirstSonOfHorus, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marine forum and vow to complete 5 Scarab Occult Terminators with Soulreaper autocannon and Hellfyre missile rack and an Exalted Sorceror on Disc of total value 379 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

(disc is soaking in paint stripper)

gallery_92897_13832_193018.jpg

Anything that's originally from the HH is under the Heresy section on the FW website.

Dragonlover

Well... Except all the Legion Contemptors and the Deredeo dreadnought, which are listed in the Chaos Marine Section. And the Mastodon. And literally everything that Chaos can take from the HH in 40k, except the Leviathan :lol:

Shows how long it is since I looked without specifically searching!

Dragonlover

I, Commander Dawnstar, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marines forum and vow to complete the units listed below of a total value of 605 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker as a mark of shame until the year-end.

• 30 Chaos Cultists - 120 points
  • 3 Obliterators - 195 points
  • 3 Obliterators - 195 points
  • 1 Warpsmith w/Combi-Melta - 95 points

c923e389f13d3666881f6dfcff950c6f-png.jpg

I Slave to Darkness, long of beard and mighty of gut, champion of the dark gods and lord of funky dancing vow to paint the following...

Exalted Champion 85pts

Lightning Claw, No Chaos Mark, Plasma pistol

Chaos Terminators 259pts

Icon of Excess, Mark of Slaanesh

. Chaos Terminator Champion: Combi-bolter, Power axe

. Terminator: Combi-melta, Lightning Claw

. Terminator: Chainfist, Combi-melta

. Terminator: Combi-bolter, Power axe

. Terminator w/ Heavy Weapon: Power axe, Reaper autocannon

Noise Marines 125pts

. Marine w/ Blastmaster: Blastmaster

. 3x Marine w/ Sonic blaster: 3x Sonic Blaster

. Noise Champion: Boltgun, Doom siren, Lightning Claw

Chaos Vindicator 125pts

Havocs 139pts

. Aspiring Champion: Boltgun, Power sword

. Havoc w/ heavy weapon: Lascannon

. Havoc w/ heavy weapon: Lascannon

. Havoc w/ heavy weapon: Heavy bolter

. Havoc w/ heavy weapon: Heavy bolter

Total: 733pts

by the deadline (that I cant remember off the top of my head), failiure is not an option...

gallery_75911_12239_948390.jpg

Good luck to those that have decided to join team Chaos, and to the ETL vets it is an honour to fight alongside you once again against the missguided fraeter supporting lesser factions. :lol: May your brush arms never tire.

Be careful not to paint those cultists as slowly as I tried to last year!

I've already done the first ten (of forty) and have a bit of system worked out so hopefully it shouldn't be too bad. I'm actually dreading painting the bases more than the models themselves.

Be careful not to paint those cultists as slowly as I tried to last year!

I've already done the first ten (of forty) and have a bit of system worked out so hopefully it shouldn't be too bad. I'm actually dreading painting the bases more than the models themselves.

Cultists aint that bad once your in the zone, Warp Tallons/Raptors on the other hand...

_commission__ahzek_ahriman_by_yu_karasu-

WE ARE RETURNED

Chaos ascendant! Congrats guys, you're picking up momentum! The important think is to maintain it - it's crucial to keep going now!

Well, we should use the “count-as” rule with measure... there is always a trade-off between wysiwyg and count-as. I don’t want the ruling on the Great Horned One above, to be interpreted as Greater Daemons and Deamon Prince models are interchangeable...

Look, if you really want to do it, I will allow it, but it is a bit against the spirit - it’s up to you to uphold it.

A question for you Semper: can we vow Scabeiathrax the Bloated in here? Since there's Plague Bearers and Nurglings and Plague Drones in the Death Guard Codex...

HA! You wish Arch-heretic, you wish! As you can see in the first page, if you are to pick a unit from the "Imperial Armour Index: Forces of Chaos" for this Forum, unless its a Titan or a Knight, it must have the Heretic Astartes keyword! Otherwise it's eligible for the other Chaos Forums - in that case Daemons! :devil: Boy, do I think of everything...

Beautiful work as ever on those drones mate! :tu:

I should be back home around the 15th so I'll get my vow up around then, quick question though, can Chaos vow Leviathan Dreadnoughts, I've been eyeing up the redemptor for quite a while for a possible conversion?  

YES!!! It is included in "Imperial Armour Index: Forces of Chaos" and bears the Heretic Astartes keyword! So you're on!

And hey, StD is here! Good news for you guys, no? 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

We are returned, you say? Indeed we are! I, Midnight Runner, Despot of the Black Legion and servant of the Despoiler, doth rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Chaos Space Marines. I vow to take all summer to just about complete one squad of Chaos Terminators of total value 269 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me the eternal glory of the Warmaster and the Blood God whilst failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker as a mark of shame until the year-end.

http://i.imgur.com/CIgXNYg.jpg

Should be simples right? Not with my recent hobby track record! I know it’s not many points by some of the standards here but I have wanted to paint these guys for ages, so it’s their turn :D Also they still need barrels drilling and a little GS work here and there.

Hey Slave! Glad you could join us!

@Semper: Are you still gonna be doing the weekly updates?

Dragonlover

EDIT: And a surprise teleport assault from Midnight Runner! How're things going dude?

Bad news for everybody lol. I bring with me the worst traits of team Chaos, debauchery, flatulence and... DANCING :woot:

I was gonna pop off to the pub, but my hedonistic lifestyle can wait. My Fraeter brothers and sisters (if there is any) need me... To the painting table!!!!!

Hey, Midnight is back! Well, I cannot resist but update again! Good luck mate!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Nothing like the ETL the juices flowing, thanks mate :tu:

Cheers Dragon! I have kind of fell out with the hobby and tried and failed a few times, so this time I WILL TRY HARDER!!! :P Been looking forward to these guys, and this is the perfect excuse! EDIT lol @ the teleport comment :D

Hey Slave! Glad you could join us!

@Semper: Are you still gonna be doing the weekly updates?

Dragonlover

EDIT: And a surprise teleport assault from Midnight Runner! How're things going dude?

You bet I am! First week ends on Tuesday, so get ready!

I Hellhunter, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete one unit of Blightlord Terminators, a 7-Man Squad of Plague Marines, and a unit of Pox-Walkers for a total value of 418 points. on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Blight Lord Terminators

Champion with Balesword

One Terminator with Plague Spewer

med_gallery_46975_13207_41036.jpg

Plague Marines

Seven Man Squad

Champion with Powerfist

All Boltguns

med_gallery_46975_13207_548693.jpg

Pox Walkers

Not much to explain. Slightly converted Pox Walkers with a basecoat.

med_gallery_46975_13207_1263894.jpg

Archived