+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

Hellwright now complete

Hidden Content

med_gallery_13342_13449_58769.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_32333.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_202330.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_119441.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_41711.jpg

:eek: AWESOME!!!! This is top notch work there IP, top notch! Keep it up mate (not that you need encouragement - your output/quality combination is second to none!)

Daemon Prince of Nurgle DONE

A lot of other pictures, of all angles, can be found here in my thread.

Hidden Content

EeSiVNg.jpg

Oh boy... Augustus is the real thing... Bravo! :tu:

Would it be ok if I PM'd someone a rough outline of my list to make sure the options are ok and to get points costs?

What force? I'd be able to help with death guard, but I index for everything else at the moment.

Thanks Raz, managed to get the points sorted with Dragonlover and Lord Rust

So here goes.....

I, gianlucafiorentini123, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Luxon the side of the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete the units listed below of total value 672 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker as a mark of shame until the year-end.

++ Unbound Army (Faction) (Chaos - Chaos Space Marines) [42 PL, 514pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

Legion: Renegade Chapters

+ HQ +

Daemon Prince [8 PL, 159pts]: Hellforged sword, Nurgle, Warp bolter

Fabius Bile [6 PL, 109pts]

+ Elites +

Chaos Terminators [28 PL, 246pts]: Icon of Despair, Mark of Nurgle

. Chaos Terminator Champion: Combi-bolter, Power axe

. Terminator: Combi-bolter, Lightning Claw

. Terminator: Combi-bolter, Lightning Claw

. Terminator: Combi-bolter, Power fist

. Terminator w/ Heavy Weapon: Power axe, Reaper autocannon

++ Unbound Army (Faction) (Chaos - Death Guard) [8 PL, 158pts] ++

+ Fast Attack +

Foetid Bloat-drone [8 PL, 158pts]: 2x Plaguespitters, Plague probe

++ Total: [50 PL, 672pts] ++

6IQWNy4m.jpg

U1GkW12m.jpg

LDoZNZ8m.jpg

dUidt1Rm.jpg

Small enough vow but i some how managed to forget my black primer so have to use units that start from a white undercoat.

Welcome back Gianluca, always good to see the veterans return! Good luck mate!

Another completed model here, this time my Plague Marine "Chaos Lord", Manrasz Sgot.

Hidden Content

x2VAOGrl.jpg

l35IKGBl.jpg

oLKgoE8l.jpg

YOid4MTl.jpg

Group shot of the completed models thus far

OKtPgEwl.jpg

Ermm... What's with you Chaos people? One is better than the next! The Chaos Lord is just too good for words!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Forge World order arrive early today. Seem like a good thing I bought the Dreadnought last week, since there now a 35 day wait for this & the Siege Dreadnought due to high demand.

​Still need sort out Autocannons, they where a lot worst warped wise. But aim get the Dreadnought painted this week :D

med_gallery_13342_13449_90796.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_359447.jpg

Then my Havocs, they will be complete painted during tomorrow.

med_gallery_13342_13449_60978.jpg

Hello fellow Chaosites,

I'm a few days behind schedule, but I finished up my first batch of 8 Bezerkers for ETL. I only need to paint up 14 more models and my first vow is done.

Here are some pics.

Squad BloodBliss

27325837247_b3b1ec47cf_b.jpg

4 Bezerkers: Cull Human, Aspiring Champion Kilwrath, Maim, and Dreagher

40390247640_003acfbab6_b.jpg

And the Other 4 Bezerkers: Icon Bearer Zor, Memory of Bodt, RedSkull, and Sangre

42150706242_7794f5eaef_b.jpg

I tried out a new color scheme for the copper/gold.  Rather than copper I used Baltasar Gold, Agrax Earthshade, Gehenna Gold highlight, and then a Auric Armor Gold highlight. I'm not too impressed with how the purple came out. I'll try a different purple recipe for my next batch.

It's very inspiring and enjoyable to watch everyone's progress!  Keep up the good work!

Currently taking a break as right now my ability to distinguish between similar colours is non-existent.

I'd say I'm about 80% through the vow though, so should be done by maybe Monday.

I, Dr Ruminahui, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Emperor's Children and the Chaos Space Marines and make my second vow to complete the unit listed below of total value 282points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker as a mark of shame until the year-end.

12x noise marines with icon of excess, 9x sonic blasters, 2x blast masters and champion with sonic blaster, doom siren and combi-bolter.

68sDkDV.jpg

BTW, is it possible to modify a vow that you've completed?  I've decided I didn't like one of my chosen conversions, so I've cut of his arms and am giving him different wargear, that's 14 more points.

If not, that's fine, I'll do the changes for my own benefit alone. :)

Woo! Nice revow there Dr! And no, once a vow has been made it cannot be changed. You'll just have to add 14 more points into vow 3 somewhere ;)

Glad everyone's making progress, I should in theory be done today, but the aforementioned catsitting may interfere.

Dragonlover

Havocs are now complete

med_gallery_13342_13449_264201.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_410571.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_513131.jpg

Raptor helmet base on Syn Slannesh warband. Found the part while clear out boxies for the wargaming show last week for the bring & buy.

med_gallery_13342_13449_65050.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_116225.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_460511.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_213791.jpg

Dreadnought will be ready for painting this week

med_gallery_13342_13449_248175.jpg

Just got my Decimator base WIP, they should be base by tomorrow & looking start painting them on Saturday. There needed for a event in two week time

med_gallery_13342_13449_208913.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_481292.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_27507.jpg

Cultist will follow shortly.

I, Dragonlover, hereby vow the following to the cause of the Chaos Space Marines in the ETL VI:

1 Sorcerer in Terminator Armour with Force Sword and Combiplasma

5 Terminators with the following equipment:

- 1 pair of lightning claws

- 3 power axes

- 1 power fist

- 4 combiplasmas

1 Helbrute with power scourge and twin lascannon

for a total of 562 points.

Success will bring glory to the Alpha Legion, and failure is unthinkable. Hydra Dominatus!

gallery_69371_13826_12101.jpeg

Dragonlover

So good to see everyone’s progress, and finished vows!!

I was able to get a session in yesterday, pretty much all day too! I know Dr_Ruminahui asked for a few front shots, so here you go...

It’s my first real freehand, I think it’s ok but also think it’s a little chunky. What do you all think? Smooth enough from a distance that it shouldn’t matter? I was also able to start on the armor plates and do a real thin edge highlight on them, again... it didn’t take as long as I thought it was going to. Now it’s just going back through and putting a few scratches here and there.

gHf6wS.jpg

Zsrua1.jpg

Well my first vow is done, pics will follow shortly.

I've got a game to prep for on Bank Holiday Monday in just over a week and need to get a squad up to table standard so will be taking a brief etl sabbatical until they're done.

However I will get my next vow in by tomorrow at the latest and since the loyalist dogs are getting a bit uppity I suggest a propaganda bomb be dropped upon them. Something along the lines of a leaked new astartes codex which makes all their units potato! If someone with shopping skills could arrange the necessary documentation it would be greatly appreciated :wink:

Edit: Here are the pics -

Poxwalkers

med_gallery_39897_14558_123992.jpg

Plague Marines

med_gallery_39897_14558_534482.jpg

Noxious Blightbringer

med_gallery_39897_14558_219879.jpg

Typhus

med_gallery_39897_14558_1011917.jpg

Cheers :D

I've got all my planned vows laid out, just need to decide which I'm in the mood to paint next :lol:

Maybe more footsloggers or possibly something mechanised :devil:

Hi guys, got back to hobbying after a brief hiatus because of exams and so missed the start of the ETL, but I've already done my pledge in the daemon outpost. However, as it seems to be a bit empty, I come to my power-armpur clad brothers to ask, how chaos seems to be faring this year against the other sub forums? I've already seen all Space Marines are in the same faction, so it should be a tough competition, but it would be great if someone could brief me up a bit! BTW, amazing work on this thread, wish the daemon outpost was as active!

Well to put it succinctly, we are currently lagging behind.

With several brethren absent from previous years and several filthy loyalist traitors jumping for their halos coupled with a low number of new recruits it is proving to be a little harder than expected.

However WE ARE CHAOS! WE ARE THE REIGNING AND DEFENDING CHAMPIONS AND WE WILL CRUSH OUR ENEMIES, SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE US AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR VARIOUS ITERATIONS OF GIRLYMAN!!!!

That lay it out for you well enough? :wink:

Well to put it succinctly, we are currently lagging behind.

With several brethren absent from previous years and several filthy loyalist traitors jumping for their halos coupled with a low number of new recruits it is proving to be a little harder than expected.

However WE ARE CHAOS! WE ARE THE REIGNING AND DEFENDING CHAMPIONS AND WE WILL CRUSH OUR ENIMIES, SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE US AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR VARIOUS ITERATIONS OF GIRLYMAN!!!!

That lay it out for you well enough? :wink:

Hmmm... Well, we´ll put up a fight even if we´re outnumbered, chaos does not give up easily.

Damn straight we don't. I'm gonna see if I can get the terminators from my vow painted tomorrow, cause if I can get this vow finished this week that buys me the time I need to build a Fire Raptor for vow 3...

Dragonlover

Archived