+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

As promised, here's the first of hopefully many more Last Chancer Banners awarded:

For joining the ranks of the Chaos Space Marines in the final recruitment stages of ETL VI,

The Blood Raven, Sagentus, and gezabutia

Hidden Content

I, The Blood Raven, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Sectai Prosperine and vow to complete a unit of Scarab Occult Terminators and a Daemon Prince of Tzeentch of total value 410 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I , Sagentus, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marine Forum and vow to complete one Helbrute with dual PF and havoc squad (with 4 HBs and champ with BP/chain sword) of total value 254 on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. 

I, gezabutla, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete the units listed below of total value 350 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker as a mark of shame until the year-end.

please take your 

ETL VI CSM FORUM LAST CHANCER BANNER

41566861885_51b6792670_o.png

for which you herewith have been awarded the right

to wear for all eternity

in your signature!

WANT THIS SAME BANNER?

JOIN THE RANKS OF THIS HALLOWED FORUM 

and

VOW FOR THE CSM MARINES!

It ain't much and I'm unsure of what I'll be doing this Summer, so I can't say if there'll be more to come (I sure hope there is), but here's my humble offering to the Gods and the forum:

I, Pearson73, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete one Chaos Predator with lascannon turret and sponsons for a total value of 190 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker as a mark of shame until the year-end.

med_gallery_71441_9972_323.jpg

Note, the paint's gonna be stripped, I'll post a photo of that when done, but I'm up to the neck in exams til Monday.

@Insane Psychopath - Those dreads look great.

@Scourged - Very nice Obliterators there, do you have a project blog?

Well, the quarter is nearly done and I finished up my current painting projects, so...

I, Galloway, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marine Forum and vow to complete one sorcerer with force axe and inferno bolt pistol (106 pts) and two exalted sorcerers on disks of tzeentch with force staves and inferno bolt pistols (141 pts each) for a total value 388 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I've got all the bits ready, quick bluestuff assembly below. The two on the left will be the exalted sorcerers (bag w/ disk bits on far left); sorc w/ force axe on right.

ETL2018 Vow

Hopefully I got the vow and the points right. Please feel free to edit or ping me and I'll update if not.

42469217371_d70e19c2ca_c.jpg

Hail, brothers and sisters of the long war! As the followers of the corpse emperor draw closer, we shall muster and unify our forces. This year’s ETL VI is more competitive than ever, as the history-loving fools and the followers of the corpse emperor are putting in a significant effort. Yet, as we bask in the eternity of chaos, we shall laugh in the face of their futile efforts. We shall show these upstarts who the real Primes Inter Pares are!!

All chaos players are hereby called upon to muster their forces and VOW THEIR SOUL TO CHAOS. Come forth, legionnaires and renegades, murderers and sycophants, worshipers and dilettantes! Answer our call to fire up your forges, collect your miniatures, wet your brushes, and start painting!

The Black Crusade is a satellite event of the ETL VI, aimed at doubling, tripling, quadrupling, or even quintupling the points of your first ETL VI vow (with awesome banners and medallions as an additional incentive**) - all to maximize output and CLAIM VICTORY A THIRD TIME!!!!

CLICK HERE FOR THE EVENT

In addition, any frater making their first vow here in the Chaos Space Marines Forum after this post Captain Semper will be awarded a special 'CHAOTIC LAST CHANCER' 300x100 banner to put in their signature.**

**Just as a quick reminder to all to keep an eye on the amount of image space used in your signature. The limit it 999pixels x 100pixels. Just so you can gauge it better, the sizes used on the graphics here are:
Banner= 300x100, Square= 100x100, Medallion= 33x100
You can also add images to your 'about me' page in your profile. This is a great way to display your hard work in forum events like this one and the upcoming E Tenebrae Lux.

Bad news, I knocked a bottle of nail polish remover over and my Vindicator took a direct hit, paint went :cussty so I have stripped it to start again. Just primed it and found some extra bits to bling it up as well.

I have figured out the best way to paint my Hellbound warband though to save time, vow 2 will be much faster. :tu:

Completed pics of vow 2 -

Poxwalkers

med_gallery_39897_14558_447710.jpg

Foetid Blight Drone

med_gallery_39897_14558_516431.jpg

Helbrute

med_gallery_39897_14558_866713.jpg

So thats 2 down, so on to.....

......I, Razblood continue to strive for the Gods blessings and hereby vow to complete: 1x Predator (Twin Las, HB sponsons & Havoc) 171pts, 1x Predator (Pred cannon, HB sponsons & Havoc) 161pts, 1x Rhino (Combi-Flamer, Havoc) 92pts & 1x Rhino (Combi-Bolter) 72pts, for a grand total of 496pts before August 1st 2018.

Failure to do so will lead to me dissolving in a vat of Grandpappy's best.

Pre paint pic

med_gallery_39897_14558_127399.jpg

So there you go, got my third in before a month has expired, may end up increasing my final vow at this rate, providing I can figure something out....

I, Ch@oZ, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux VI on the side of the Death Guard and the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete the units listed below of total value 149 (will update if it's changed by any FAQ) points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker as a mark of shame until the year-end.

Vow 1:

5 plague marines including a champion with plague sword, power fist and plasma gun and two marines carrying blight launchers.

gallery_63508_14645_559691.jpg

I El_duderino rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos and vow to complete 1 Las/Missile Helbrute and 1 Dark Apostle of total value 223 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Alright, small contribution from my side - most of my stuff is somewhat painted and the remains are unpainted to-be-converted vehicles, so I pledge what I think I can manage over summer

@Azekai: Sadly not chap, once you're comitted in the ETL you're comitted.

El_duderino, welcome! Do I recognise your username from RPGnet or am I just going mad? Also in the main ETL rules post I'm pretty sure there's a guide to uploading your stuff to the gallery.

Dragonlover

Thanks Dragonlover!

Sorry, never been on RPGnet - it’s a popular username, there’s even another ElDuderino on here with an already completed KDK army.

I got some error messages while creating my gallery album, but it worked out fine

Okay. I'm 90% sure I should be able to finish my Cultists (the models, not the bases) tonight. Coming down to the very last details.

Already made a start on my Obliterators and they're certainly looking suitably ugly with some colour on them.

Welcome aboard El_duderino and Ch@oZ

Take your ETL VI CSM LAST CHANCER BADGE!!

sml_gallery_79710_10205_53683.png

Also:

Bad news, I knocked a bottle of nail polish remover over and my Vindicator took a direct hit, paint went :cussty so I have stripped it to start again. Just primed it and found some extra bits to bling it up as well.

I have figured out the best way to paint my Hellbound warband though to save time, vow 2 will be much faster. :thumbsup:

Think of this on the bright side: you will never ever leave an opened bottle of nail polisher unattended next to your miniatures. Ever. Life lesson learned! WOoooooo! :D :tu:

Can l vow for CSM even though l am working on a pledge for the Lost and Damned?

@Razblood awesome take on the Death Guard.

Cheers :D

I credit drybrushing and washes :lol:

Welcome aboard El_duderino and Ch@oZ

Take your ETL VI CSM LAST CHANCER BADGE!!

sml_gallery_79710_10205_53683.png

Also:

I have figured out the best way to paint my Hellbound warband though to save time, vow 2 will be much faster. :thumbsup:

Think of this on the bright side: you will never ever leave an opened bottle of nail polisher unattended next to your miniatures. Ever. Life lesson learned! WOoooooo! :D :tu:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROcfDZqha0T3kw410YKn-qUjtIwSUwkegi74-_pOyug4i8YV5Hew

Now I need to break the habit of using Pepsi cans as ashtrays, I like to smoke my tobacco not drink it. :lol:

Tbh, the Vindicator looks better now than it did before the accident.

Wow! Huge activity here with 5 new participants since the last update! Well done you debased heretics! But keep in mind that the SMs are also very active in the recruitment front... So it's going to be close!

Can l vow for CSM even though l am working on a pledge for the Lost and Damned?

@Razblood awesome take on the Death Guard.

Nope! You only pledge for one Forum. But you can do out-of-competition vows if you like...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Pictures finally up!

ETL Emperor's Children

I Morovir rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete one Chaos Lord with plasma pistol and power maul, one Exalted Champion with plasma pistol and power sword, and 10 Chaos Space Marines including one Champion with combi-plasma and power sword, seven Marines with bolters, one Marine with plasma gun and one Marine with autocannon of total value 344 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Hmm, I originally feared I might have to sit this one out, but there's really no way how I could leave my brothers and sisters in the Great Eye to fight on their own, is there? So it may not be much, but here goes:

From the depths of the void between the stars, Khorne's Eternal Hunt returns. I, KrautScientist, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marines forum and vow to complete 1 Renegade Knight Armiger of total value 223 pts (good thing Oldschoolsoviet already cleared it with Captain Semper ;) ) on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Here are my before pictures:

chaos-armiger-wip-16.jpg

chaos-armiger-wip-17.jpg

chaos-armiger-wip-14.jpg

chaos-armiger-wip-15.jpg

chaos-armiger-wip-18.jpg

LET'S DO THIS!

In other news, went through this thread earlier today -- excellent work so far, everyone! Let us make those loyalist curs bleed!

Archived