+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

Chaotic Brethren!! 

Three of us have joined the cause of the Black Crusade!

Who will follow them?

Join the Black Crusade now and Vow Your Soul to Chaos

*The Black Crusade is a traditional Chaos Satellite event to the ETL.

Its purpose is to provide extra motivation to bring more points to the total of the chaos forum.
You will be awarded with banners and medallions if you join the Black Crusade.

GO HERE

to
VOW YOUR SOUL
to
CHAOS 

kjoYLYz.png

Just show before photo of the Siege Dreadnought & 15 Cultist - Five them join the other five I recently painted & shown here & the other ten are the second squad.

So just got one more squad of Cultist & a unit of Obliterators to go complete vow 1 for ETL.

med_gallery_13342_13449_81097.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_24803.jpg

15 Cultist, five of them are part of the other unit I've already done led up to Fire Storm. Just bring them to ten models for ETL reason. I'm not all to sure on the Orlock arm's with the autogun. They seem a bit out of scale, maybe it also because I don't have the shoulder pads that not helping. But right now I might get them replace with the Genestealer Cult autogun already seen on my other models & in the photo as they look a lot cooler.

I've also use a few Golith. One acting as Champion & the other with Heavy Stubber. Just I remember in Storm of Iron it talk about a Renegade Guard holding section of the walls.

gallery_13342_13449_89340.jpg

Finished the Terminators, started on the Helbrute. Reckon I'll be done by the end of the week, think I'll switch to Iron Warriors for the next vow. Unless of course I happen to get distracted and build the Imperial Knights: Renegade I just ordered...

Dragonlover

Just show before photo of the Siege Dreadnought & 15 Cultist - Five them join the other five I recently painted & shown here & the other ten are the second squad.

15 Cultist, five of them are part of the other unit I've already done led up to Fire Storm.  Just bring them to ten models for ETL reason.  I'm not all to sure on the Orlock arm's with the autogun.  They seem a bit out of scale, maybe it also because I don't have the shoulder pads that not helping.  But right now I might get them replace with the Genestealer Cult autogun already seen on my other models & in the photo as they look a lot cooler.

I've also use a few Golith.  One acting as Champion & the other with Heavy Stubber.  Just I remember in Storm of Iron it talk about a Renegade Guard holding section of the walls.

Looking good - the extras you've added to the leviation really help it look even more menacing.  As for the cultists, do they have the orlock guns in the bottom picture?  If so, they look fine.  And good thinking using the goliaths as champions and squad upgrades - without their usual mohawked heads, they fit right in.

Managed to get my Warpsmith properly finished today:

Looks really good!

Finished the Terminators, started on the Helbrute. Reckon I'll be done by the end of the week, think I'll switch to Iron Warriors for the next vow. Unless of course I happen to get distracted and build the Imperial Knights: Renegade I just ordered...

It's ETL - why not both? :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I ran out of primer again. :censored: Just great. Now I need to get more to finish the rest of the Noise Marines.

You have the worst luck with primer - you really need to buy bigger cans, or more of them...

As for my ETL, I've completed 7 more noise marines this week:

Q3qMet1.jpg

That brings me to 12, which completes my second vow.

nEJ7bqi.jpg

And from the back:

snuWDok.jpg

Have to think on my next vow - either 6 bikes or a bunch of daemonettes - either way, I still need to assemble and convert them before making my vow.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I ran out of primer again. :censored: Just great. Now I need to get more to finish the rest of the Noise Marines.

You have the worst luck with primer - you really need to buy bigger cans, or more of them...

I really do. But I think it's because of how I prime, I think I waste a bunch of it. But yeah. It was a can of the GW Corax white. I've been priming my Noise Marines in white. Hopefully the grey and black primer comes in at my FLGS. Otherwise, Micheal's or Walmart to the rescue with 5-dollar cans of primer :lol:

Dr_Ruminahui, nice completion! Love that pink!

As to why not both, time management mostly. I've never built or painted a Knight before so I can't really predict how long it'll take, whereas I know that a bunch of marines and some preds should take about two and a half weeks.

Dragonlover

Nice work, Dr-Ruminahui! Perhaps the Black Crusade is something for you? 

As many of us are starting to finish their first vows, they should consider joining the Black Crusade, so that they add even more points to the chaotic tally. :smile.:

Thanks, I glad you like them.

From reading the linked Black Crusade post, I thought I could only make a Black Crusade vow if I hadn't already pledged my 2nd vow - I would have, otherwise, but I had already entered my second vow by the time that thread was up.

Dr_Ruminahui, nice completion! Love that pink!

As to why not both, time management mostly. I've never built or painted a Knight before so I can't really predict how long it'll take, whereas I know that a bunch of marines and some preds should take about two and a half weeks.

Thank you - I'm really happy how they turned out.  Glad you like the pink too - my wife doesn't, but that's more because she doesn't understand why I want my marines to have such a girly coulour. :)

As for the double vow, I was just teasing you.  Better to vow conservatively, than to wipe out your previous success by over extending yourself.

Managed to accidentally launch one of my Rhinos across the room earlier, so repairs have been necessary. Still making good progress though.

Definitely think I'll take a break before tackling vow 4.

Nice work, Dr-Ruminahui! Perhaps the Black Crusade is something for you? 

As many of us are starting to finish their first vows, they should consider joining the Black Crusade, so that they add even more points to the chaotic tally. :smile.:

Thanks, I glad you like them.

From reading the linked Black Crusade post, I thought I could only make a Black Crusade vow if I hadn't already pledged my 2nd vow - I would have, otherwise, but I had already entered my second vow by the time that thread was up.

If you have already vowed your second vow when the event was up, you can still join in. That's the only exception to the rule :)

So I'm about 90% of the way through my Cultists' bases (which has honestly been far less painful than I expected) which means that now I only need to finish my Obliterators, who are perhaps maybe halfway done, and then I'll have finished up my first vow. That means I'm basically on schedule if we just overlook the week where I couldn't bring myself to work on anything.

So I'm about 90% of the way through my Cultists' bases (which has honestly been far less painful than I expected) which means that now I only need to finish my Obliterators, who are perhaps maybe halfway done, and then I'll have finished up my first vow. That means I'm basically on schedule if we just overlook the week where I couldn't bring myself to work on anything.

The go now and forever VOW YOUR SOUL TO CHAOS!!! ;)

Great stuff all around: Completions, follow-ups and general progress... Chaos' engines seem to go on full speed! 

Good luck Slave! I assume you're going for the full 5 again this year?

Yep, I dont have enough stuff to vow 1576247833563 points like last time but Im making sure I get the full 5. 100% completion rate from this sexy fraeter. :tongue.:

Just got to touch up a few bits of rogue paint and Im done. May take a swift nap first though, my pillows trying to seduce me.

I think you'll find that last times it was actually 1,576,247,833,562. Get your fact right! :tongue.: You are a sexy frater though! :laugh.:

What's all this chatter about Knights ?

Hidden Content

http://i.imgur.com/aOYuLUo.jpg

3 down, 2 to go, phew. Still on schedule with the possibility of a cheeky second vow towards the end. More shots in my WiP.

By the Emperor, that's just amazing... Wow! Battle damage too. Well dome sir, well done. 

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hello everyone.

It's great to see all this progress.

I'm happy to announce that I've finished my first vow!  It consisted of 3 squads of World Eaters Bezerkers (BloodBliss, BloodTongue, and BloodFlower) and World Eaters Chaos Lord Constantine totaling 512 points!

Here are some pictures.

The 5 Bezerkers I just finished up, Squad BloodFlowers: OrkBane, the champion Red Messiah, Bearclaw, Voslok, and Icon of Wrath bearer  BloodPrice

42606719531_2fbbd44cdb_b.jpg

Squad BloodFlowers, seen from the back

42606711361_f3fb201576_b.jpg

Here are some group shots of my entire 1st vow27738512297_8c2d9df5b2_b.jpg

42556269832_0df1d8ae88_b.jpg

And a couple of closeup shots...

42556275642_811de1b3bf_b.jpg

27738515377_817cb1a656_b.jpg

27738515147_8a67ceb3d8_b.jpg

I'm pondering what to pledge for my 2nd vow. I shall revow soon.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Blood for the Blood God!

Archived