+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

Third Siege Dreadnought getting there. The base get done tomorrow & finial parts added to the model so it can get painted this week.

med_gallery_13342_13449_108376.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_122745.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_117640.jpg

Here the other two Siege Dreadnought along side there new Battle Brother.

gallery_13342_13449_141206.jpg

Cultist - Spent today painting up another 5. So I think there 19 Cultist in this phone. Just add tuft grass & varnish most them which should hopeful get done tomorrow or Monday.

gallery_13342_13449_98249.jpg

Then I'm ether going to get the Standard Bearer Cultist base tomorrow & he can be the finial one allow me get two out of three Cultist squads complete for ETL or I do have the none arm Cultist who already base & can quickly get painted tomorrow. Keep the standard bearer for the third unit?

Pretty much, when the weekly deadline for the update? If it soon I can get the armless model sorted & painted tomorrow & that will be both Cultist unit complete.

med_gallery_13342_13449_98388.jpg

Well I may be royally stuffed, seems the only way to get ap zombie shader is in the full set which I can't afford to splurge on for one colour. I'm gonna have to try and make the colour myself.

Edit: By Jove! I think I've got it!

Vow 1 done.

med_gallery_75911_12239_445027.jpg

Ill get better pics up when I can.

I, Slave to Darkness http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzNZx0MfHGgMRDsd8XdxQkz1JyBxhKKuoBneztSsCfrVXLlSxFcA

Lucius the Eternal

Dark Apostle

Six Slaaneshi Possessed with Icon

One Spawn

Land Raider

for a total of 733 Pts.

med_gallery_75911_12239_96255.jpg

Hey dude, nice completion! Looking forward to Vow 2!

Got the first squad of Iron Warriors painted yesterday. If I get lucky I might even finish this vow around Wednesday, but I'm not counting on it.

Dragonlover

Revowing Time:

I, Commander Dawnstar, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux and make my second vow to complete the units listed below of total value 653 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker as a mark of shame until the year-end.

Winged Daemon Prince w/paired Malefic Talons - 180 points

Sorcerer w/Bolt Pistol and Force Sword - 98 points

10 Daemonettes w/Daemonic Icon and Instrument of Chaos - 95 points

10 Daemonettes w/Daemonic Icon and Instrument of Chaos - 95 points

Heldrake w/Baleflamer - 185 points

gallery_82168_14652_176277.png

Could someone check the pts for my vow please? Downloaded the dex but dont have any faq's etc.

I make it 722 assuming no additional upgrades on the land raider?

Dragonlover

Just a Havoc launcher.

Well ... it appears unforeseen circumstances may be setting my vow back a bit. I started a course of antidepressants on Friday and have been experiencing unpleasant restlessness and agitation/shaking today which is naturally making it less than practical to put any work in - hands are anything but steady. I've been in touch with my doctor, so don't worry about me. It's just annoying is all.

That's rough dude, look after yourself.

On the one hand, I want to go home and paint. On the other, it's really bloody hot and my flat is gonna be a furnace. The curse of a top floor flat...

Dragonlover

Weekly update:

Legs have been pinned and reassembled. Base coats have been applied throughout the upper torso, I still need to prime the legs and weapons Corax White due to them being predominantly rust. Head over to my thread for a more in depth explanation of everything, in particular some interesting things with the black.

3HTti7T.jpg

JJblm6A.jpg

zvj7omi.jpg

Have they got Witch Elf and Escher bits mixed in?

Yep - its one box of daemonettes mixed with one box of witch elves, mixed somewhat randomly.  The two kits fit together fairly well, though some cutting and some limited green stuffing is required.

Well ... it appears unforeseen circumstances may be setting my vow back a bit. I started a course of antidepressants on Friday and have been experiencing unpleasant restlessness and agitation/shaking today which is naturally making it less than practical to put any work in - hands are anything but steady. I've been in touch with my doctor, so don't worry about me. It's just annoying is all.

Hope you get that sorted out - it does sound annoying.  Medication side affects can be a real bummer, so its good to hear you and your doctor are on top of it.

Weekly update:

Legs have been pinned and reassembled. Base coats have been applied throughout the upper torso, I still need to prime the legs and weapons Corax White due to them being predominantly rust. Head over to my thread for a more in depth explanation of everything, in particular some interesting things with the black.

Looking good!  One gets a better sense of how much painting is involved when its all laid out like that.

Just get this posted now.

Two unit of ten cultist now complete

They look great!

Archived