+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

Progress continues on the Death Guard, and while I won't be showing images of them - not until they're done - I wanted to give you guys something to look at... so behold, a time lapse of a personal project of mine, a Thousand Sons Sorceror attempting to recapture the majesty of Prospeo... even as sometimes damage shows his literal true colours, the souls of those mortals who fought with him on Prospero serving even in death.

(Or in other words, depending on how many spirits he has with him, Thousand Sons Praetor for 30K, Exalted Sorceror, or Daemon Prince.)

Start of ETL

20180516_213739.jpg

4 weeks in, as rewards for getting milestones done with the Death Guard I'm doing for the actual vow:

20180610_000935.jpg?width=350&height=467

Now:

20180615_210657.jpg

Essentially, this guy is sorta my... ETL mascot. The more progress I undertake with my Death Guard, the more I allow myself to paint him. And considering that 10 Plague Marines, my 2 HQ's and my Deathshroud are ready bar dirtying and transfers, that's why he's so far progressed.

(The damaged paint scheme came about due to my accidental peeling of the red paint, it adds more story to him in the end though)

So technically a day late  :whistling: but finally finished this vow! Hopefully I never see a Blight Drone again!

I'be put these in spoilers because they're still currently unbased as I'm waiting until the end of my next vow before I start basing so I can get it out of the way in one big session, I'll upload some proper photos to my blog then!

KwvLxejm.jpg5S3svxTm.jpg MUJAApjm.jpg

pac2ij6m.jpg u6YeTKym.jpg

yFXstyam.jpg iR4g6qEm.jpg

fouqki2m.jpg ICtn4Nnm.jpg

fkI9bKHm.jpg R5m4psYm.jpg

J7EBeJhm.jpg0TNrLPlm.jpg

5ieYV0km.jpg

dELkh0wm.jpg

So now onto vow 2....

I, gianlucafiorentini123, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Luxon the side of the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete the units listed below of total value 1070 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker as a mark of shame until the year-end.

Hi DL,

I've put together a list on the Battle Scribe just wondering could you read over it to proof read it and see if there's anything I've forgotten to add on in the options?

Khârn 160pts

Terminator Lord: Mrk Khorne, Chain Fist combi-bolter 121pts

CSM Squad: Champion with Power Fist and Plasma Pistol

+5

Marine with Flamer and one with Heavy Bolter

Icon of Despair      204pts

Chosen Squad: Champion with power Maul

2 with Power Swords

1 with power axe

Icon of Wrath   107pts

Vindicator: Combi bolter 127pts

Leviathan: Butcher cannon and Siege drill 351 pts

Total: 1070

lf1iRE0m.jpg 4pxqz0Am.jpg NBawHKYm.jpg KfiEdpWm.jpg hKhVnAem.jpg

Leviathan is still on route so I'll get a pic of it uploaded when ever he arrives. 

Wow, so many awesome paintjobs! Keep it up Team Chaos! I've got no idea how we fare compared to the other factions, but it's amazing to see so many great results! :thumbsup:

Here's little update on my own vow: The body is mostly done. Only some trophy racks and the weapons left to do.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/Therrous/ETL%2018/20180616_181944.jpg

Siege Dreadnought vow now complete

Just finish painting the Third Siege Dreadnought today.

med_gallery_13342_13449_63693.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_23774.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_54516.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_93957.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_100630.jpg

So trophy wise

Slannesh Chaos Marines - Syn from our games that DWARF events

Nid - Craig who I fought that DWARF Fire Storm, model he donated for reference was painted by Syn (seen photo below)

Red Scorpion - Base on my friend (move to USA) army.

Space Wolf - Iain who I fought that a local event last year

Imperial Fist -John who I fought that my gaming club event last year, the model was donated by him.

Iron Warrior & Necron - Base on two friend that Nottingham.

gallery_13342_13449_46374.jpg

Third unit Cultist get built tomorrow. Just need order part for the Obliterators as well during the week.

@CaptnSemper Vow 1 Finished

Still some weathering to do on doors and weapons, but I'm going to call this vow done to revow. I'll have additional pictures up with my light box soon, but these should do for now.

xxEcBCH.jpg

LZvEXc3.jpg

7oE8pSj.jpg

And the plague Bearers...

ApP7EbY.jpg

s3NHdkS.jpg

wh301SA.jpg

Will take better pics of all figures, but I want to use my hobby time for painting right now! :) Lots of awesome paint jobs everyone! Super inspired... time for soul vow?

I Razblood, do solemnly swear to complete the following before August 1st 2018 - 1x Lord of Contagion w/ Plague Reaper (130pts) - 7x Plague Marines w/ Power Fist, Plague Sword, Plasma gun, Plasma pistol, Blight Launcher (161pts) - 11x Poxwalkers (66pts) - 1x Helbrute w/ Helbrute Plasma Cannon, Power Scourge (145pts).

For Chaos, for Pappy, for fun!

med_gallery_39897_14558_820236.jpg

Vow 4 begins!

Edit: Forgot to total like a dumb dumb. Total is 502pts

The Leviathan conversion is finished!! Vow complete!

http://i.imgur.com/T5bHG1G.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/JFTfyPU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jbHYchP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eoRz9FK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GzPoVuz.jpg

Lol, this is why I only vow one thing usually, I’m super slow! However it is a rather large model, to date the largest I have completed.

Lol, and I lost my Mark of Chaos so I’ll have to make another one. The Plaguebearer skull at the top of the trophy rack has a magnet in the eye socket to show any mark I might choose. I’m just too old to not have complete WYSIWYG anymore.

Your leviathan looks sweet, but oh so tiny.  I look forward to bigger pricutres. :smile.:

I use Imgur as well, and it works very well.

And here is my 4th ETL vow:

I, Dr Ruminahui, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Emperor's Children and the Chaos Space Marines and make a fourth vow to complete the units listed below of total value 343 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker as a mark of shame until the year-end.

1x sorcerer in terminator armour with combi bolter & force staff and a unit of 6 bikers with icon, 2x meltaguns and a combi melta on the champion.  343 points.

yG3cI6Z.jpg

Wow, tons of activity in the Chaos Marines' camp! Excellent progress guys - you really needed that. Just to let you know, your completion rate is now 18% vs. 17% for the SMs and your re-vowing rate is 25% the same as the SMs. 

So metrics-wise you do not have a distinct advantage presently. in order to achieve that, you'll need to raise your completion rate fast - especially among first vows! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Come on guys, let's keep it up!

My week got busy unexpectedly, so I've only finished two squads of Chosen. I was hoping to have more done, but c'est la vie. Got a week off next week that barring a day spent dogsitting will probably be devoted entirely to painting.

Dragonlover

Post those links  with [img*] before and  [/img*] after it, but without the *  

Post those links  with [img*] before and  [/img*] after it, but without the *  

Thanks dude, third time i've tried that, but it just brought up the link, don't know what i was doing wrong.

Ok so, vow 1 done! Land-raider completely finished.

pHXz2qG.jpg

LDtNvtl.jpg

XY5mWkB.jpg

Vow 2:

I Eldrick Shadowblade, Chronicler of Lord Kraven's Book of Unholy Deeds, Vow to complete the following units by August 1st 2018. Failure will lead to spawndom or worse...

8 Nurgling Bases for 144pts

3 Plague Drones (1 demonic instrument, 1 icon of chaos) 102pts

for a grand total of 246 points. Here are the before pics: (Sorry for image intensive post!)

cGOvgfa.jpg

UvdAkr5.jpg

pHj8LN6.jpg

EERxazN.jpg

1HLlRtI.jpg

lNcOWGk.jpg

ccAIWqA.jpg

P9jFKku.jpg

9BAIbsT.jpg

Archived