+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

Daemon Prince has come along very quickly and I certainly think I'll have it finished by tomorrow. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for what I should do with the horns?

Make the horns silver and tipped with the same bronze you used on the collar ?

Well, it's the evening, but here's the second vow:

I, RolandTHTG, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Emperor's Children and vow to complete:

1 Chaos Land Raider - 356 pts

1 Chaos Lord with power maul - 78

1 Chaos sorcerer with power stave - 98

For a total of 532 points on or before August 1st, 2018.

Success will bring me eternal glory in the Dark Prince's name and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker as a mark of shame until the year-end.

gallery_21521_14538_305455.jpg

Vow 2 complete:

gallery_21521_14538_663271.jpg

Alright, time to roll right into vow 3.

I, RolandTHTG, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Emperor's Children and vow to complete:

2x6 noise Marines, 5 Sonic blaster, 1 blast master = 130x2

5 chosen, 4 power weapon, 1 powerfist - 109

3 obliterators - 195

Rhino with 2 combibolter -74

Hellforged land raider Achilles - 453

2 Ectoplasma rapier and crew - 132

For a total of 1223 points on or before August 1st, 2018.

Success will bring me eternal glory in the Dark Prince's name and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker as a mark of shame until the year-end. Failure to complete by July 7 will doom me to missing points at the Buckeye Battles tournament.

gallery_21521_14538_1581917.jpg

Nice use of Sayl the Faithless Roland

Thanks. It was surprising how easy it was to add the backpack. It was actually a lot harder getting his skinny little arms on. The skull hand was just a pain, while the staff & tentacles have broken in 3 different places.

Good job Roland! Nice solid revow as well.

Finally got my knights, so I fired up the forges last night and got to work. One chassis is almost finished, the second is gonna be a touch more work cause I need to kitbash a rocket pod.

Dragonlover

Excellent stuff OSS! Allow me to join you...

I, Dragonlover, step up to the challenge of ETL VI for the fourth time. I vow to paint the following units by August 1st, to a total of 930 points:

Renegade Knight with two Avenger Gatling Cannons with built in heavy flamers, a heavy stubber and a Stormspear Rocket pod

Renegade Knight with Thunderstrike Gauntlet, Reaper Chainsword, meltagun and Stormspear.

Success is assured, failure a thought for lesser men. House Komash walks!

Before pic:

gallery_69371_14731_21939.jpeg

Dragonlover

I Insane Psychopath rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marine forum and vow to complete

​Vow 1

• Chaos hellwright (​Soulburner pistol) on Dark Abeyant, infernal axe, mechhatendrils, voidcutter, flamer. Dark Abeyant w/warplance 178 ​187
    • Decimator, claw w/heavy hellflamer, soulburner petrard 167 ​197
    • Decimator, claw w/heavy hellflamer, soulburner petrard 167 197
    • 5 Havocs with 4 Lascannon 165
    • 3 Obliterators 195
    • Siege Dreadnought, soulburner ribaudkin, siege claw, 2 hellflamer, melta 351
    • Dreado Dreadnought, butcher cannon, twin heavy bolter, great havoc launcher 253 ​233
    • 10 Cultist 40
    • 10 Cultist 40
    • 10 Cultist 40
  • * Mark list this: ​Where I've seen the points change in Chapter approve.

++Please let me know if I've mess up any points & will edit them.

of total value 1645 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

That all of vow 1 complete with the third Obliterator model painted during today

gallery_13342_13449_5307.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_67304.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_38086.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_159450.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_90646.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_33717.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_151501.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_159238.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_151596.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_49745.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_11898.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_33418.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_51864.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_3245.jpg

I Insane Psychopath rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marine forum and vow to complete

​Vow 2

• ​Helbrute with Autocannon, Missile Launcher & Heavy Flamer
  • ​Renegade Armiger with 2 Armiger Autocannons, Heavy Stubber - 174pts
  • ​Chaos Bastion, 4 Heavy Bolter
  • ​Chaos Bastion, 4 Heavy Bolter
  • ​Rhino with Havoc Launcher, Combi Bolter - 83pts
  • ​5 Khorne Berzerker with Chain-axe

++Please let me know if I've mess up any points & will edit them.

of total value xxxx points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

​**I will get the point sorted by tomorrow.

gallery_13342_13449_49909.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_116482.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_34064.jpg

Aim buy the Rhino, Age of Sigmar Khorne models on Wednsday & the Armiger Knight on Saturday (someone wanting a single Armiger/split the box with them).

Aim on getting the bastion undercoated & start painting tomorrow with it been a day off. While Helbrute will get models & re-painted on Wednesday.

@Oldschoolsoviet: Super cool Knight! I really like the blue of the lenses!

@Insane Psychopath: Impressive models and completions! How did you like modeling up the armingers?

Not got the model quite yet.  I need to wait until next Saturday for the person return from there holiday.  There just wanting one for there own Knight force & ask if I'd want to pay for the other Mini Knight.

Awesome completion IP and excellent follow up! We'll send the lapdogs of the False Emperor running yet!

Also, PM's sent out to everyone with extant vows to see how they're getting on. There have been a *lot* of Death Guard vowed this year...

Dragonlover

And just like that, over 3.5k in the bag!

That's a lovely Titan DuskRaider, you've done a bang up job of salvaging it.

Eldrick, that green is stunning! They'll pop on the table for sure.

So then gents, care for a refill?

Dragonlover

Honestly? I'm probably tapping out at this point. I'm still awaiting my Knights but I need to do a lot of modification before I can even think about paint and the other project I'm working on has no codex equivalents. Other than that I have to paint my son's Cadmus Knights and those definitely aren't Chaos.

@Eldrick Shadowblade - those bases look great, as does the really vibrant green.

@DuskRaider - excellent work on the titan, the weathering is solidly done and the plasma blastgun really stands out and draws the eye.

@ Augustus: Congratulations man - amazing quality... AMAZING! I really like your style - this is Typhus is stunning! Good luck with your follow-up...

@ Oldschoolsoviet: That pose is a huge success! As is the jaw... :lol:

@ IP: Congratulations on your HUGE completion! Your work is hugely inspiring in terms of volume and quality! Now just don't forget to give me the total of your second vow when you get around calculating it... ;)

@ DuskRaider: This is an impressive piece - suitably weathered and derelict-looking yet functional and menacing! Congratulations man!

Right now Chaos Space Marines is the leading Forum with a very wide margin! Keep it up guys! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived