Lord of Contagion with Plaguereaper – 130pts

Malignant Plaguecaster – 110pts

Noxious Blightbringer with Plasma Pistol – 65pts

Bloat Drone with two Plaguespitters and a Plague Probe – 158pts

14 Poxwalkers – 84pts

14 Poxwalkers – 84pts

14 Poxwalkers – 84pts

6 Plague Marines – Blight Launcher, Champion with Plasma Gun and Power Fist – 139pts

6 Plague Marines – 1 Plasma Gun, Champion with Plaguesword and Power Fist – 130pts

6 Plague Marines – Blight Launcher, Plasma Gun, Champion with Plasma Gun and Power Fist – 152pts

Leviathan with Siege Claw and Drill – 295pts

...of total value 3084pts

Having previously posted up the photos of the Orbital Assault component of my vow, I'm delighted to say I've finished the rest of Vow 1!

vow-1-complete.jpg?w=584

Which means...

Vow 2:

I, Chaeron, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Realm of Chaos Faction and vow to complete the following, drawn from Codex: Death Guard:

10 Plague Bearers (with Icon and Instrument) - 95pts

...of total value 95pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory to Nurgle and the Realm of Chaos forum: failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

My photo prior to painting:

vow-2-plaguebearers.jpg?w=584

Here we go!

++Vow 1 Complete++

Containing:

Mortarion – 470pts

Kharybdis – 375pts

Dreadclaw – 130pts

Dreadclaw – 130pts

Dreadclaw – 130pts

Death Guard Sorcerer in Terminator Armour with Force Axe – 130pts

Malignant Plaguecaster – 110pts

Noxious Blightbringer with Plasma Pistol – 65pts

14 Poxwalkers – 84pts

14 Poxwalkers – 84pts

14 Poxwalkers – 84pts

6 Plague Marines – Blight Launcher, Champion with Plasma Gun and Power Fist – 139pts

6 Plague Marines – 1 Plasma Gun, Champion with Plaguesword and Power Fist – 130pts

6 Plague Marines – Blight Launcher, Plasma Gun, Champion with Plasma Gun and Power Fist – 152pts

Leviathan with Siege Claw and Drill – 295pts

...of total value 3084pts

Having previously posted up the photos of the Orbital Assault component of my vow, I'm delighted to say I've finished the rest of Vow 1!

vow-1-complete.jpg?w=584

Which means...

Vow 2:

I, Chaeron, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Realm of Chaos Faction and vow to complete the following, drawn from Codex: Death Guard:

10 Plague Bearers (with Icon and Instrument) - 95pts

...of total value 95pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory to Nurgle and the Realm of Chaos forum: failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

My photo prior to painting:

vow-2-plaguebearers.jpg?w=584

Here we go!

Impressive 1st vow!

@Captain: Done!!

And therefore I, Celtic_Cauldron, rise to the challenge of ETL VI for a third time and vow to complete the following units:

1 Lord of Contagion with a Manreaper (130 pts)

1 Noxious Blightbringer (65 pts)

1 Plague Surgeon (74 pts)

1 Biologus Putrifier (69 pts)

10 Plague Marines with 1 plasma launcher and the Blight Flame Thrower which I do not know the name in English. The Champion also have a Plague Blade and a Power Fist (206 pts)

Total for vow 3: 544 pts

Pictures:

noxiou10.jpg

plague11.jpg

plague10.jpg

bilogu10.jpg

lord_o10.jpg

Failure is not even thought about.

Celtic_Cauldron

Gilgamesh shall be ours!!! Burn it to the ground!

Okay, finally finished my sorcerer in terminator armour:

XrplVEa.jpg

That mean's I'm done my fourth vow - here it is all together:

jJk0kfb.jpg

I think that's it for me - I don't have any more chaos that I can paint without assemblingmy hellbrute, for which I need to buy a bunch of magnets first.  Besides, for me, less than 2 weeks is way too short to do a vehicle, especially when I'm getting a bit burnt out on marines.

Anyway, to celebrate my completion and as a sign off from participation, here are all my vows together.

OiAtcGA.jpg

Dammit, I gotta say: I'm proud to be amongst such awesome brothers in arms! What an amazing progress here, guys!!!

@ Chaeron: WOW! 3000 points gives us quite a boost. Now for the end stretch...

@ Dragonlover: Thanks for the reference for ISM to my thread like that! You honour me.

@ Iron Skull Mask: Wow, glad my thread was helpful and inspiring! :D I saw you spent all your likes for the day there, but... no comment? I'm like KrautScientist: likes are nice, but the thread is fed by C&C. :tu: ;) Good luck with the Storm Eagle and if you need any more tips, don't hesitate to ask me - I'm more than happy to help!

EIGHT UPDATE 

BLACK CRUSADE // ETL VI

@ Celtic Cauldron: Saturday Necron Fever? Seriously? Just imagine! :lol: What next, Necron breakdance competition? :P Good luck mate! 

@ Dragolover: SO you've made it to 5th vow - you know the stakes are high right? Somehow I'm sure you'll make it though... ;)

@ Chaeron: Congratulations for completing this mega vow! But now you're taking a gamble with those 95 pts. These are the most important 95 points you ever painted - a fall there and 3k+ points can go down the drain... Still, no pressure! :P

@ Dr. Ruminahui: Congratulations man! The pink brigade is on full charge! :D

OK everyone, the end of the event approaches fast! Now is the time to bring home your first vows - you are now in the lead on a Forum basis - make sure you see this through with now nasty surprises!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Wow, those are some awesome completions folks! Dr_Ruminahui, you've done us proud in your first event, and Chaeron rocking up with style to cement our lead. Nice one chap!

@Augustus: Your stuffs quality, your plog is excellent. I point so many people towards it in real life as well, generally because they're wanting to paint Night Lords.

@Captain Semper: I won't lie, it started raining after I made the vow and I was worried it was going to break the heatwave and make priming hard. However I've woken up to clear skies, so everything will proceed as planned.

Keep painting my brothers and sisters! Show these pathetic fools who the galaxy belongs to!

Dragonlover

Mate, I know it's just washes, but did you actually sleep??

Dragonlover

Haha, I did! You know me and batch painting, my favourite. I even went beyond just washes (toes, horns, eyes, weapons, etc.), I just love getting the main colour on in that way, because of the depth it gives them!

Haven’t ever painted Drones before - so will be interesting to do those (once I vow that up later).

We need MOAR, Chaeron!

VOW #2 FINISHED

More pics, of all miniatures individually, of all angles, and with different magnetized weapons, here.

nyMdWlr.jpg

Here's the Land Raider in my vow:

Hidden Content

KR4rMLR.jpg

Vow #2 all miniatures:

TLnOmLq.jpg

Now, on to posting my next vow...

Vow 3 is complete:

20180727.jpg

And now is it time for Vow 4:

I, Celtic_Cauldron, rise to the challenge of ETL VI a fourth time and pledge to the Dark Gods the following units:

6 Noise Marines with 5 Sonic Guns and a Blastmaster, plus a Rhino APC: 201 points

20180712.jpg

1 Exalted Champion with a power Axe: 75 points

20180723.jpg

2 Exalted Champions with a pair of Lightning Claws for each of them: 82 points each

20180724.jpg

20180725.jpg

Total for vow 4: 440 points

Failure? What the Warp is that?

Celtic_Cauldron

VOW #3

I, Augustus b'Raass, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux, boasting the forces of the Death Guard. I vow to Nurgle and the rest of the Chaotic Pantheon to complete the units listed below for a total value 833 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success shall bring me eternal glory and failure shall doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker as a mark of shame until the year-end.

Plague Bearers (15x), Daemonic Icon, Instrument of Chaos - 130

Plague Bearers (15x), Daemonic Icon, Instrument of Chaos - 130

Nurgling Bases (9) - 162

Malginant Plague Caster - 110

Typhus - 175

Chaos Lord of Nurgle in Terminator Armour with Balesword and Combiplasma - 126

Plague Bearers:

Qszwscu.jpg

Nurglings:

6HZIeWO.jpg

Malignant Plaguecaster:

r7IomOi.jpg

Typhus:

9tgEtFt.jpg

Chaos Lord of Nurgle:

AgA5WPM.jpg

Vow 3:

I, Chaeron, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Realm of Chaos Faction and vow to complete the following, drawn from Codex: Death Guard:

3 Plague Drones (with Icon and Instrument) - 127pts

...of total value 127pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory to Nurgle and the Realm of Chaos forum: failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

(Starting photo as above, will add in here later! *Edit - and now, below!)

vow-3.jpg?w=584

I had thought I was done after vow 3, nothing left to paint and no cash until payday. My amazing fiancé, however, has bought me the Renegade box, so tomorrow I'll be able to vow a knight!

As long as you're SURE you can finish it before August 1st, that would be AMAZING! (remember, if you vow it and don't finish it, the points of all your vows are forfeit and the completing rate of the whole forum goes down. :tu: ) 

I had thought I was done after vow 3, nothing left to paint and no cash until payday. My amazing fiancé, however, has bought me the Renegade box, so tomorrow I'll be able to vow a knight!

Do it. I painted one traitor knight in a week, and I am fixing to do it again. Let the galaxy burn.

@Augustus: Don't forget the Dance: that's part of our legend and THAT is dirty.

@Captain Semper: Well... A good image is always better than just a speech:

http://gilgamesh3.forumactif.org/t3627-fini-hydra-necrob-phalange-necron-120pts#30262

http://gilgamesh3.forumactif.org/t3626-fini-hydra-necron-barge-de-commandement-168pts

Celtic_Cauldron

OK, it's official: the Warp has affected your better judgement! You guys are taking huge odds - but I guess thats the nature of Chaos... Good luck to all - and just to get you going: on a modified basis, the BAs are still ahead of you! :lol: (it's true).

We need MOAR, Chaeron!

VOW #2 FINISHED

More pics, of all miniatures individually, of all angles, and with different magnetized weapons, here.

Hidden Content

nyMdWlr.jpg

Here's the Land Raider in my vow:

Hidden Content

KR4rMLR.jpg

Now, on to posting my next vow...

I have to say, the quality of your work is astounding... wow... 

@Augustus: Don't forget the Dance: that's part of our legend and THAT is dirty.

@Captain Semper: Well... A good image is always better than just a speech:

http://gilgamesh3.forumactif.org/t3627-fini-hydra-necrob-phalange-necron-120pts#30262

http://gilgamesh3.forumactif.org/t3626-fini-hydra-necron-barge-de-commandement-168pts

Celtic_Cauldron

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!  :lol

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Vow 5 complete!

11x Poxwalkers

med_gallery_39897_14558_497373.jpg

5x Possessed

med_gallery_39897_14558_274446.jpg

Malignant Plaguecaster

med_gallery_39897_14558_193607.jpg

So thats me done for this year, now we just need everyone to do their part and the party can begin!

Edit: pics added.

Archived