+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

I, Dragonlover, declare my fifth and final vow complete!

gallery_69371_14676_68397.jpeg

I'll be honest, I've got at least one more in me. Shouldn't have played it so safe at the start, but hey ho, I'll know next year!

Dragonlover

(...)

@ Iron Skull Mask: Wow, glad my thread was helpful and inspiring! :biggrin.: I saw you spent all your likes for the day there, but... no comment? I'm like KrautScientist: likes are nice, but the thread is fed by C&C. :thumbsup::wink: Good luck with the Storm Eagle and if you need any more tips, don't hesitate to ask me - I'm more than happy to help!

(...)

Thanks so much for the offer, I might come back to you on it.

Right now I'm painting the Hell Blade. Progress is of course hard-fought for and not as swift as I would like, but everything should work out fine. :thumbsup:  

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/Therrous/ETL%2018/th_20180722_002610.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/Therrous/ETL%2018/th_20180721_183251.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/Therrous/ETL%2018/th_20180721_183220.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/Therrous/ETL%2018/th_20180721_183155.jpg

Almost two weeks too early, Razblood! People have painted warhoudns in that time :p Just kidding, CONGRATS!

If I had a Warhound and a spare vow I'd probably take a shot at it :lol:

Yeah, I have two part epoxy on the way to take care of it. I'm sealing this thing up tighter than a 3,000 year old black sarcophagus of doom.

Which one? Which two-part epoxy I mean. Sucks that your warhoud fell apart - again!

Typhus 1.0 done!

3RZdTx2.jpg

I Freakshow668 rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete:

1 renegade knight with avenger gatling cannon, thermal spear and twin icarus autocannon, for a total of 466 points by 1st August, 2018.  Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Et8F7W3.jpg

Absolutely fantastic work, everyone! To think that we could actually win this yet again...

Now I know I've taken my sweet time with my own vow, but I have finally started on my renegade Armiger and have been making good progress so far:

chaos-armiger-pip-16.jpg

chaos-armiger-pip-17.jpg

I should be able to get this guy finished in time -- wish me luck! :smile.:

VOW #3 FINISHED

Plague Bearers (15x), Daemonic Icon, Instrument of Chaos - 130

FzTFhl3.jpg

Plague Bearers (15x), Daemonic Icon, Instrument of Chaos - 130

7wlJMw0.jpg

Nurgling Bases (9) - 162

wmua1wn.jpg

Malginant Plague Caster - 110

Hidden Content
vgb3kCx.jpg

Typhus - 175

Hidden Content
3RZdTx2.jpg

Chaos Lord of Nurgle in Terminator Armour with Balesword and Combiplasma - 126

Hidden Content
2pUb5vY.jpg

Done in exactly 16 hours of painting. I've never painted 42 miniatures at basically the same time before. I'll never do that again. Or I will. I like painting daemons. 

Vow #3 all miniatures:

vZ4xnFX.jpg

VOW #4

I, Augustus b'Raass, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux, boasting the forces of the Death Guard. I vow to Nurgle and the rest of the Chaotic Pantheon to complete the units listed below for a total value 410 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success shall bring me eternal glory and failure shall doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker as a mark of shame until the year-end.

1x Greater Blight Drone, Bile Maw, Blightreaper Cannon, Plague probe - 200

1x Chaos Decimator Siege Engine, 2x Soulburner Petard - 210

WIP pictures:

RrDfKDp.jpg

SdjAc5Sg.jpg

++ Vow 3 Complete++

3 Plague Drones (with Icon and Instrument) - 127pts

Completion photo:

vow-3-complete.jpg?w=584

We need MOAR, Chaeron!

I can oblige!

Vow 4:

I, Chaeron, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Realm of Chaos Faction and vow to complete the following, drawn from Codex: Chaos Space Marines:

5 Terminators, with 4 Power Fists, one Chainfist, Combi-Bolters - 235pts

...of total value 235pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory to Nurgle and the Realm of Chaos forum: failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Starting Photo:

vow-4.jpg?w=584

Archived