+++Chaos Daemons Outpost+++

Captain Semper

I, Raven1, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Tzeentch Daemons and vow to complete a total value of 694 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring the Changer of ways some glory or something something

Lord of Change (w/ rod of sorcery) 330 points

DPoT w/ Wings, Hellforgedsword 180 points

The Changeling 100 points

Flamers x3 84 points

Total 694

Pictures of Vow 2 to follow.

Hey its working

Here are some pics.

I have The Changling and the 3 Flamers done.  I will probably post those when I have the Demon Prince done, and finally start on the  Lord of Change.

ETL Vow 2 primed

ETL Vow 2 WIP

Just dropping into another forum with another Out of Competition vow!

I, Halandaar, vow to complete 10 Plaguebearers with Instrument of Chaos and Daemonic Icon for a total of 95 points (not that we're counting them)

med_gallery_84244_14462_77620.jpg

Failure will result in my expulsion from the garden of Nurgle, and I shall be shamed to bear the badge of the Oathbreaker.

A bit earlier than usual - I will not have the time to update later today...

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Just dropping into another forum with another Out of Competition vow!

I, Halandaar, vow to complete 10 Plaguebearers with Instrument of Chaos and Daemonic Icon for a total of 95 points (not that we're counting them)

med_gallery_84244_14462_77620.jpg

Failure will result in my expulsion from the garden of Nurgle, and I shall be shamed to bear the badge of the Oathbreaker.

== VOW COMPLETE ==

gallery_84244_14462_8991.jpg

THIRD BLACK CRUSADE UPDATE

LY0fI7r.jpg

It seems we are winning ground and have now equaled the participation levels of previous Black Crusades - but not in terms of points vowed!

As such, we need more participants AND higher Soul Vows!!

Our Forum suffers from lower than average vows - while we also have less participants than our only real rival: the Space Marines Forum.

As such, we can only win by completion rates. And June is a CRUCIAL month for that.

So...

Join the Black Crusade and make your Soul Vow

Get painting

Complete your vow

Revow

And repeat!!!

gallery_29004_9703_78134.png

tenor.gif

Just to show I'm still alive, here you have the command group of my first daemonette squad:

hf3jj0V.jpg

Because of commisssions I haven't been able to work much on my daemons, but I'm slowly making some progress :sweat:...

maybe so, but...

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived