+++Chaos Daemons Outpost+++

Captain Semper

church-doors.jpg

ETL VI IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

NO NEW COMPLETIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT!

That was a blast, but it's not over yet! I will go through all the Outposts to make a LAST UPDATE later on and then I need to compile the results and present them in a meaningful manner in the Final Report. This will come in a couple of days along with the relevant badges. 

What I need is, after the LAST UPDATE, for each participant to check his/her status in the first page of his/her Outpost and notify me if there is something amiss so I can correct it. Do that publicly in the Outposts as my inbox is filled and I have no time to clean it up. 

Once you check your status lay back and wait for the final report. If you have any questions feel free to raise them. You can freely discuss the event in your Outpost, post pics of your vows and generally have a great and relaxed time until the Final Report. 

Congratulations to all!

Yeah for full disclosure I went back to check what I actually vowed.  My vowed LoC had a Rod of Sorcery.  I had a couple mishaps while fully building and painting the model.  It no longer has the Rod of Sorcery so 10 points should be deducted from my vow.

med_gallery_63428_7083_113631.png

For those who do not know it, Inspiration Friday is a (generally) fortnightly event within its home in the Chaos Space Marines forum, in which a topic is set for members to write short (or long if the muse takes you) fluff/fan-fic pieces about their war bands, characters and models.

And here begins our fourteenth challenge of Inspirational Friday 2018: ETL mini

ETL-VI ended with a victory for the sons of Sanguinius!

While I myself vowed for the lapdogs of the Corpse-God this year, I do know a great many fantastic models were painted for the Chaos forums.

We’ve seen them, now tell us who they are.

The 14th challenge of Inspirational Friday 2018 is to write a piece about models completed for ETL-VI.

If you - like I - did not vow for Chaos (pray that the Call of Chaos is held this year so that you may seek redemption damnation!) then by all means give us a tale of models you completed for other forums pitted against the forces of Chaos.

If you did not take part in this year’s ETL then focus on models you completed for a previous ETL...or simply completed recently ;)

Photos are not mandatory but are recommended (but your entry will not be judged on the models/photos).

IF2018: ETL models runs until the 24th of August.

Let us be inspired.

The winner of IF2018: ETL-VI Models shall claim the Octed amulet:gallery_63428_7083_6894.png

...and the honour of judging the next topic.

Please post entries not here but in the main IF2018 thread in the CSM forum.

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_6_Poster_01_Announcement_V2.jpg

ETL VI MASTER ARTIFICER: 

KIZZDOUGHS

You can see the results here

Now the ETL VI is truly over. This thread will remain open for posting but will become unpinned. 

Until next year, farewell!

Captain Semper
Member of the Inner Circle
Master of Recruits

Archived