+++The Lost and the Damned Outpost+++

Captain Semper

20180530 174321

Little progress update on my side. Working on the daughters of Slaanesh now, really regretting that hair color. I had a bad primer spray which was kinda dusty and had to get the toothbrush out on the minis. I wanted to say I can finish this weekend, but it is going to be next one most likely. Everything is primed and ready for color tho. More pictures soon.

Hmm, well I'm glad I looked in on this forum and saw ETL in full swing and it seems just in the nick of time. Now the question comes down to what I can actually complete in that time period....

Do I go simple and easy to get in with some ogryn I've been meaning to paint?

Do I take it a step further and build/paint a baneblade I've had sitting for a couple of years now?

Or do I go full Slaaneshi deep with the Armorcast Reaver that's just ready for paint?

Hmm, well I'm glad I looked in on this forum and saw ETL in full swing and it seems just in the nick of time. Now the question comes down to what I can actually complete in that time period....

Do I take it a step further and build/paint a baneblade I've had sitting for a couple of years now?

Or do I go full Slaaneshi deep with the Armorcast Reaver that's just ready for paint?

That's rhetorical, right? :)

The long answer is paint it all!

The short answer is the Titan!

Yeah, about Armorcast Titans, they do get a 50% penalty vs. the Forge World equivalent given the differences in size and intricacy.... Just thought of letting you know. ;)

Hmmm... the scuttling thing is only on a dreadnought base, so it would have to be a baby scorpion... and Cap, it does look daemonic, probably too much for my renegades. I might shelve it for now and mull it over. Worst case scenario I paint it up for my Death Guard later and use it as a blight hauler.

I have been productive, though: my cultists are done. Say hello to the friendly outreach team of the Church of the Fevered Dragon:

KawqVMD.jpg?1

I was inspired by the wickedly cool capirotes of the Brotherhood of St. Rochus in Spain (pictured below).

I differentiated the colors of their hoods because it is more interesting and so they don't look overly-much like tiny little klansmen.

800px-SevillaNazarenoHSanRoque02.JPG

I need to figure out how to make 28mm candle-staves.

https://www.google.no/search?q=frostgrave+cultists&rlz=1C1CHBD_enNO738NO738&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=hvPO2Rz0SOgdNM%253A%252C2JBTBFuycwaiIM%252C_&usg=__VGAYLL11_uk4S_9WrXhRBAnFWoA%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjrpvTeuK_bAhXEkCwKHYcFDt0Q9QEIKzAA#imgrc=hvPO2Rz0SOgdNM:

This bunch may be of help!

I, Isinfier, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Lost and the Damned, and vow to complete one Armoured Sentinel (/w Lascannon), two Renegade Enforcer's (/w Bolt Pistol & Brutal Assault Weapon), one Leman Russ Battle Tank (/w Punisher Gatling Cannon, Hull-mounted Heavy Bolter, Heavy Bolter sponsoons and a pintle-mounted Heavy Stubber) and one Chimera (/w Multi-laser, Hull-mounted Heavy Flamer and a pintle-mounted Heavy Stubber) of total value 398pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Throwing in a picture of the boxes until I get can everything assembled and based. :s

I, Goreshed, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Lost and the Damned, and vow to complete three renegade ogryn for some sort of points that will be completed sometime before the deadline so that Semper doesn't become disappointed with me.

When I have more time tomorrow I shall try to find the points and throw some pics up. Between work and a barely month old child time has dried up rather drastically as of late.

I, Goreshed, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Lost and the Damned, and vow to complete three renegade ogryn for some sort of points that will be completed sometime before the deadline so that Semper doesn't become disappointed with me.

When I have more time tomorrow I shall try to find the points and throw some pics up. Between work and a barely month old child time has dried up rather drastically as of late.

Welcome Goreshed, look forward for those three Ogryns! :D Just remember to add their points' value when you work it out...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Chaotic Brethren!! 

Three of us have joined the cause of the Black Crusade!

Who will follow them?

Join the Black Crusade now and Vow Your Soul to Chaos

*The Black Crusade is a traditional Chaos Satellite event to the ETL.

Its purpose is to provide extra motivation to bring more points to the total of the chaos forum.
You will be awarded with banners and medallions if you join the Black Crusade.

GO HERE

to
VOW YOUR SOUL
to
CHAOS 

kjoYLYz.png

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, Anacharis Scoria and I have been slaving over a hot hell-forge, to bring you the following:

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss78/tcgfade0ut/unnamed3_zps0njo9llb.jpg

Vow one complete!

Waiting on a delivery which should be with me in a couple of days. Hoping to use it to make a very special third vow in the coming week...

Nice work Stray!

I’m still working on the base layers of my project and not even half of it is fully assembled... need some chaos power to complete this vow...

C8668_DE5-_D6_AE-4_C07-_A2_E7-5905_AFF38

Go faster stripes done... base layers just need tidying up then it’s on to the next stage...

Nice work Stray!

I’m still working on the base layers of my project and not even half of it is fully assembled... need some chaos power to complete this vow...

C8668_DE5-_D6_AE-4_C07-_A2_E7-5905_AFF38

Go faster stripes done... base layers just need tidying up then it’s on to the next stage...

I love that paint scheme buddy!

Reminds me of one of the racing sleds from Wipe0ut! Seriously cool.

Ok, a third vow was promised, and so shall it be delivered.

And the tech-heretics did spake, saying; 'Oh lords of naughty, please shrivel that corpse-emperor, so that he and all his silly followers, might snuff it. If thou should'st do-est so, we'll make thee a present, innit blood?'

And lo, did they light the hell-forges for a third time, cranking out a most righteous machine of splendid killing (unless a Shadow sword gets first turn, grumble grumble, ye olde grumble):

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss78/tcgfade0ut/WIN_20180604_14_01_10_Pro_zpsucfmk4ug.jpg

Vow III, the revenge! This time it's personal :P

Acastus Knight Porphyron, 895 points (with planned loadout), PL 40.

Archived