Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++The Lost and the Damned Outpost+++

ETL VI ETL E Tenebrae Lux E Tenebrae Lux VI

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,284 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

First of all let me tell you that I'm really in awe by the momentum of the LatD! And I can certainly expand the perimeter of the units allowed to include the Dark Mechanicus units and the Eyerine Cult! It's fitting and fluffy! smile.png

2. VOWS:

Each participant is called to make at least one and up to a maximum of five (5) vows pledging to paint legal units from the Codex or any other army list associated with his/her Faction of choice. Also each vow should not exceed the limit of 3,000 pts. For more details regarding the content of the vow, please see “Legal Entries” section below.

That's from the etl v link in the captains sig... 

Edit:

also, from the faq bit:

Q: I pledge for Chaos. Can I use units form all associated Codices and FW lists? And can I do it in the same vow?

A: Yes! Chaos has a single Strategium and as such any unit from any associated list is ETL-legal. Even within the same vow!

Dunno if that counts or not, I'm quite out of date with terminology here.

Sorry spafe, you're quoting ETL V rules there... The rules for ETL VI (that I had not yet linked in my sig) state otherwise... msn-wink.gif I now will proceed to add the ETL VI rules in my sig for easy reference! 

• spafe, Azekai, Isinfier and 1 other like this

spafe

spafe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 872 posts

Doh! I didn;t even think to cehck what ETL this was Captain! Sorry! I just went for the latest one in your sig blush.png

I'll give them a read over this lunchtime then and make sure I'm still vaguely aware of what I'm doing.

• Captain Semper and Tamika like this
IG_14A_Banner.jpgIG_14A_Badge.jpgETL_2014_Banner_V2_03A_Custos_Fidei.jpggallery_29004_6198_5619.pnggallery_30308_9518_5514.png

Tamika

Tamika

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 182 posts
Update:

-Arvus Lighters are an absolutely nightmare to get right. So many problems with the casting but not bad enough to ask for replacements. They really must be at the end of the life of the molds. They are ready for assembly.
-Hell Blades are assembled with flight stand, base and ready to paint, they’re easy to assemble in comparison but you can tell the mold is aging badly as lots of little errors in the details.
-Preparing infantry for assembly over the weekend

Edited by Tamika, 18 May 2018 - 10:30 AM.

• Captain Semper and spafe like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,284 posts

Welcome Tamilka - failed to officially welcome you to the ETL... sweat.gif

With 4,111 points, it's the biggest vow in the entire Realm of Chaos Faction - who would have thought that it will come from the LatD, eh? Well it's still early days and this may change,  but it's very impressive to say the least

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

• spafe and Tamika like this

Stray

Stray

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 105 posts
  • Faction: House Malinax

I think it's time for a second vow.

I noticed Tamika has provided us with three Hell Blades, so I figure the forges of Xana II should open again and churn out a Hell Talon to keep them company:

WIN_20180519_19_11_55_Pro_zpsxs0zfv7g.jp

Seriously, this thing is HUGE! Next to it, is the completed Castigator chassis so you can get an idea for just how big the model is. I really wasn't expecting it to be on that scale to be honest. How big are the Hell Blades Tamika?

Vow 2.

Hell Talon. 12 PL, 250 points with selected & modeled war gear.

Death to the corpse lord on the golden throne!

• Captain Semper, spafe, Tallarn Commander and 2 others like this

Tamika

Tamika

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 182 posts
Hell Talon is a fantastic model so happy to see you building and painting it... here are her three little sisters:

45611_D47-3_CF8-459_B-94_DF-6_E5482318_A

Sorry there is no side to side for scale comparisons... I will do that later next to some troopers and the Arvus Lighters :)

And here is the big box of mayhem that will take a while to just prepare let alone assemble and paint...

7395_AF98-34_DD-439_F-9221-781591_C171_D
  • Captain Semper, spafe, Nemerax and 1 other like this

Azekai

Azekai

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,564 posts
  • Faction: Warp Locusts, Traitor Guard

I got ya, Stray; I have an Atropos and a couple of hell talons and snapped a pic:
zKGbvPs.jpg?1

Seems significantly smaller... the bomber is a big boy!

@Tamika those flying stands look sweet. Can't wait to see those fliers daubed in the colors of rebellion!

Edited by Azekai, 19 May 2018 - 11:13 PM.

• Tamika and Stray like this

Corruption is our armor.
Infection is our weapon.
Immortality is our reward.

gallery_48988_13169_3872.pnggallery_63428_7083_8312.png

Tamika

Tamika

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 182 posts
Arvus Lighters... not sure whether to bother with flight stands? They’re fairly steady on their feet and don’t wobble.

2159_D334-_CF77-4_A92-9648-_FD26_DEAEBD4
2_DBAB1_DF-_EA92-4_E90-8_CCA-25586_DAADF

Not sure whether to green stuff the gaps and fix further errors or leave as is and give it some character.

Edited by Tamika, 20 May 2018 - 02:21 PM.

• spafe, Azekai, Juggernut and 1 other like this

Stray

Stray

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 105 posts
  • Faction: House Malinax

Those Hell Blades are beautiful gents! Thank you!

It's a really evocative kit, and nice that it's so unique to our faction in design.

I'm going have to pick up a couple myself once I learn to summon 'Monae' - pretty sure he/she is a daemon of Slannesh, as they certainly seem required when I desire something... :P

• Tamika likes this

Dragonlover

Dragonlover

++ PATRIS ANGUIGENA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,529 posts
  • Faction: Alpha Legion
That's a *lot* of flyers, Xana II have certainly committed to the cause! Keep it up guys, we'll crush these upstart Imperials yet!

Dragonlover
  • Captain Semper, spafe, Tamika and 1 other like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,284 posts

Well, I'm glad I expanded the perimeter of what's allowed here - those Hell Talons look fantastic! And the Arvus Lighters are no less impressive! Keep going guys, this Forum is destined for greatness! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

• Tamika and Stray like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,284 posts

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,284 posts

ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

ETL VI - WEEK 3 UPDATE

Tamika

Tamika

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 182 posts
Small update giving you an idea of how things will turn out...

C16_CB619-_A465-4_EA7-9627-2_BC9_FDFEF1_

This is the Elysian base of my infantry.. the heads and backpacks will be cadian hazardous environment because the scale is perfect. They are Renegades but not very Chaos looking, they will take a lot of careful painting to get to that point. Hope this is ok with everyone...
  • spafe, Azekai, Tallarn Commander and 1 other like this

spafe

spafe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 872 posts

Where's the pilot from ol chap? Would love to get a few of them for my tank crew regiment

IG_14A_Banner.jpgIG_14A_Badge.jpgETL_2014_Banner_V2_03A_Custos_Fidei.jpggallery_29004_6198_5619.pnggallery_30308_9518_5514.png

Tamika

Tamika

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 182 posts
Thunderbolt pilot which is out of production. I’m pretty sure the one there in the photo I picked up from eBay is genuine despite the colour difference.
  • spafe likes this

spafe

spafe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 872 posts

darn, no chance of me finding one now then.

Nemerax

Nemerax

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 32 posts
  • Faction: Cult of Nine Tailed Moon

Awesome Models Tamika. I love the Elysian Weapons, always remind me on Starship Troopers with their magazin on the back. Cannot wait to see them painted.

Tamika

Tamika

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 182 posts
Yeah I couldn’t resist the last chance to buy for them to use as a base for this Renegade faction.

Spafe pop up regularly on eBay at a reasonable price, just do a saved search for email notifications when they get listed.
  • spafe likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ETL VI, ETL, E Tenebrae Lux, E Tenebrae Lux VI

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users