+++The Lost and the Damned Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Progress report time!

bX6wF9f.jpg?1

Still need some detail modeling (hoses and a couple of armor plates), but I got my trophy spikes in the mail today. Now all that is left is praying for a day that isn't humid or raining so that I can prime these vile paladins.

Any completions before Week 11 closes tomorrow? 

Negative. But the hellforges have not sat cold and idle:

D5jetQN.jpg?1

Mendicus Somnum is slated to be done before the weekend, and then I will start on its sibling.

Ave Chaotica!

(also, sorry about the thumb, Tamika. I half sliced off my first knuckle last week... phalanges are pretty important to this hobby, hah!).

Finished Mendicus Somnum ahead of schedule. It's amazing the things you can accomplish with the proper supplications and mucus pH.

MuSm0mj.jpg?1 

The lighting is as washed out as ever, I am afraid, but I had a lovely time yesterday with an old toothbrush and a wet palette of blood for the blood god. Got that stuff all over my bathtub and a wee bit on the model.

St4by4u.jpg?1

If I can knock out the other knight in a timely manner, I might have enough time to re-vow... the despair represented by hard deadlines is enervating.

Keep going guys - the LatD has been the ETL's positive surprise, you just need to see it through! 

Speaking of seeing things through, my vow is complete. Arcus Falx walks.

kWe1OCS.jpg?1

I ultimately decided against arming the second knight with an Icarus. Chose to make my own missile pods to represent stormspears. @Captain Semper I have amended my vowed points value by the requisite 15 points for a total of 986).

Gaq7wjU.jpg?1

Now I just need to figure out how to spend my final week . . . I have an old vendetta I haven't used since 5th edition floating around. Might vow that. Not sure.

Excellent! Now let's see the rest of the Traitor Guard arriving! 

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE 12th WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT TOWARDS THE FINAL SCORE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

My models literally glued and painted with my own blood mixed in to get this deadline met of Tuesday midnight

The gods would be pleased! We’re rooting for ya, man!

Archived