+++Age of Darkness Loyalist Outpost (AoD-L)+++

I, Checkmate, loyal son of Vulkan, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the AoD Loyalists. and vow to complete:

- A Siege Breaker with Artificer armour, a MC Thunder hammer, melta bombs, and a refractor shield (150pts)

- A Librarian with Artificer armour, and a MC force sword (90pts)

- A Master of Signals with Artificer armour, an inferno pistol, a MC charnabal sabre, and a refractor shield (145pts)

- x10 Veteran tacticals with a vexilla, 2 meltaguns, a MC power fist, melta bombs, and artificer armour (255pts)

- x5 Cataphractii terminators with 2 power fists, 2 chainfists, a heavy flamer, a MC thunder hammer, a combi-melta, and a grenade harness (247pts)

of total value 887pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_78168_12782_94934.jpg

Getting there slowly but surely. Waiting for yet more yellow paints (I swear, I have more of those than a Fists player...wait a moment, I am a Fists player! :teehee: ) to do the hazard stripes, and some of those battlemire texture paints for the base. Might need to redo the bronze with a lighter version though.

iron_warriors_legionary_sergeant_by_lpjg

Fantastic work guys! Although you're lagging in terms of participants compared to Chaos, you are ahead in points pledged. Combined with the Traitors you're comforably ahead! Well done! Just keep in mind that Chaos is now mobilising in earnest and things may change abruptly. So keep recruiting - it's still early on!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Yeah, I'm noticing that we've only got 24 participants across the AoD currently, whereas in years past I think we'd have close to double that, if not more.

I'll reach out to some friends and some Facebook groups I'm part of and see what can be done. Chaos can't be allowed to get three on the trot!

I decided to go all in, mostly because i got other projects i want to start and the wife doesnt allow me to start them until the below is done :smile.:

I, Hellrender, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Age of Darkness Loyalists, and vow to complete the list below which has a total value of 3585 points, on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory in the name of Vulkan, and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Primarch Vulkan - 455
Praetor of the Salamanders (Cataphractii TDA, Dragonscale Stormshield, Master-crafted Thunder Hammer, Digital Lasers, Mantle of the Elder Drake) - 200
5 Pyroclasts (warden has a mastercrafted flame projector and a powerfist) - 180
5 Pyroclasts (warden has a mastercrafted flame projector and a power sword) - 165
5 Firedrakes (Master Crafted Thunder Hammer, 3 Thunder hammers, 4 dragonscale stormshields, 1 chainfist, 1 heavy flamer) - 355
Predator Infernus (Magna Melta Cannon and 2x Heavy flamer sponsons, power of the machine spirit) - 165
Rhino (Pintle Multi Melta) - 50
Land Raider Achilles - 275
Spartan Assault Vehicle (flare shield, Armoured Ceramite) - 370
Contemptor Dreadnought (chainfist, 2x heavy flamer) - 205
Contemptor Dreadnought (chainfist, multi melta, melta gun) - 200
Apothecary - 45
5 Tactical Support marines with melta guns - 185
5 Heavy Support marines with heavy flamers - 135
Baneblade (legion crew, 1 pair of sponsons) - 600

Pics (Many, so wrapped it in a spoiler tag)

gallery_57452_14288_52135.jpg

gallery_57452_14288_47332.jpg

gallery_57452_14288_30506.jpg

gallery_57452_14288_18162.jpg

gallery_57452_14288_68622.jpg

gallery_57452_14288_15425.jpg

gallery_57452_14288_17485.jpg

gallery_57452_14288_69915.jpg

gallery_57452_14288_17151.jpg

gallery_57452_14288_26248.jpg

gallery_57452_14288_24134.jpg

gallery_57452_14288_76869.jpg

gallery_57452_14288_73708.jpg

gallery_57452_14288_43581.jpg

gallery_57452_14288_26042.jpg

Yeah, I'm noticing that we've only got 24 participants across the AoD currently, whereas in years past I think we'd have close to double that, if not more.

Maybe it's because people like me can't decide whether to be Traitor or Loyalist! I have units that suit either - and the first pledge will be Alpha Legion, so that really doesn't help decide. But decisions will have to be made by the cut-off date...

Maybe it's because people like me can't decide whether to be Traitor or Loyalist! I have units that suit either - and the first pledge will be Alpha Legion, so that really doesn't help decide. But decisions will have to be made by the cut-off date...

Come to the dark side, we have cookies!

That's a huge vow dude. Respect!

Ha! Only when i complete my vow, will it be worthy of respect :smile.:

Also added pics :smile.:

Well, so far that's the highest vow - if you complete it you're in a good path to become Champion of AoD-L. Good luck!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

That's a huge vow dude. Respect!

Ha! Only when i complete my vow, will it be worthy of respect :smile.:

Also added pics :smile.:

Well, so far that's the highest vow - if you complete it you're in a good path to become Champion of AoD-L. Good luck!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

That certainly is a first! But i will take this responsibility serious. Luckily for me, i have a lot of inspiration. Not only am i a burst painter and entering one of my bursts, i also have an in RL deadline at 18th of may for an event. Hopefully i will have everything done by then. #wishfulthinking

Stay in the Light, we have Milk with our cookies. :wink:

For Terra!
We have beer. :tongue.:

Also you are backstabbing everyone like a true alpha legioner.

I was gonna say... :D

I, Viridia, have completed my vow as laid down upon the 30th of April, and declare that one unit of 10x Tactical Marines, with extra CCW and a Power Weapon, of total value 155 points, has been painted to completion!

iron_warriors_tactical_squad_1_of_2_by_l

iron_warriors_tactical_squad_2_of_2_by_l

I, Viridia, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Age of Darkness Loyalists and vow to complete one Deredeo Dreadnought, with Anvilus-pattern Autocannon Battery, Twin-linked Heavy Bolter, and an Aiolos Missile Launcher, and one Legion Praetor, with Combi-Weapon, Warsmith/Servoarm Upgrade, and a Master-crafted Powerfist, of total value 400 points, on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end!

imperial_fists_deredeo_dreadnought__unde

iron_warriors_warsmith_praetor__undercoa

Edited for clarity of points cost regarding second vow.

Chaos won't get three on the trot? THEN COME AND GET US!

Incidentally, I had a Heresy army... and I decided to chaosify them a bit more and pledge them as Death Guard, MWAHAHAHAHA!

(Although I think you might need to be more afraid of the Loyalist Marines of the present... YEESH. Fierce entries from them)

legio_iv_marching2_by_joazzz2-d8o0eij.jp

FIRST BLOOD FOR THE AoD-L

Wel done Viridia, you are the first to complete a vow in ETL VI! And you re-vow as well... Be careful though, if you fail your second vow, then your original one is also forfeit!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

No regret, no mercy! Strike fast, strike hard is the motto for the 59th Siege Assault Company, and first blood proves it! Come on loyalists! Throw back the traitors!

Edit; just realised my second vow shows as 220 points @Captain Semper, that's actually just the Deredeo's cost, with the Praetor/Warsmith it comes to 400 points together. I'll update the total cost of that vow to make it clearer.

Archived