+++Age of Darkness Loyalist Outpost (AoD-L)+++

Alright then, Into the fire once more with my second vow 

I, Eternal Despair, once more rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Loyalist in this Age of Darkness and vow to complete for the all-glory of the Emperor a random smattering of Iron Hands as detailed below coming to a total value of 1525 points as described in the Red and Black Books on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory for the Gorgon and to the throne. However failure will bring the wrath of the Gorgon upon myself and to doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker.

Points Breakdown:

Legion Consul - chaplain: Tartaros Armour, Cyber Familiar, Power fist, Power Axe (included as part of the chaplain consul upgrade) - 140pts

Legion Praetor: Thunder Hammer, Iron Halo, Iron Father, Cyber Familiar - 205pts

Legion Consul - Praevien: Artificer Armour, Boarding Shield, Cyber Familiar, Volkite Charger - 130pts 

Legion Praetor: Boarding Shield, Cyber Familiar, Digital Lasers, Melta Bombs, Paragon Blade - 170pts

Legion Breacher Squad: Artificer Armour, Power Fist, Melta Bombs (Squad Wide) - 275pts

Legion Heavy Support Squad: 5x Additional Marines, 10x Missile Launchers, Flakk Missles, Hardened Armour, Artificer Amour - 370pts

Legion Heavy Support Squad: 5x Volkite Culverins, Hardened Armour, Artificer Armour - 220pts

Total Points: 1525pts

The Characters: 

20180521 151818

Legion Breachers:

20180521 152303

Legion Heavy support squad with Volkite Culverins

20180521 152039

Legion Heavy support squad with Missle Launchers

20180521 152758

(edit: left out the total amount of points for the pledge)

Thank you Eternal Despair, and kudos on the revow, that is a lot of HQs, preparing for every situation?

Slips, I see and makes sense, looking forward to when he is finished.

Quick update from me, another colour test. I always planned on the orange robes but as I was looking at Calleb I though where do I put the blue as he has no shoulder pads/armour plates. So on the cloth it was.

gallery_29932_12734_27351.jpg

Great stuff! New recruits, completions, re-vowing... The loyalists are on fire! :lol:

The 129th here the war clarion of the Emperor, and we will not be found wanting. I, Vazzy, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Loyalist in this Age of Darkness and vow to complete for the glory of the Primarch, The Avenging Son, Roboute Guilliman, and the XIII Legion:

1 Praetor with Terminator armor, Iron halo, and Mastercrafted-Paragon Blade- 180 pts

1 Sicaran Arcus Strike tank- 205 pts

I'll edit in pics this evening Cap!

Jazzy, welcome to the sixth ETL mate, good to see you again! Good luck! :tu: 

Going to use a box of reivers as my headhunter squad.

etlvi_wip_02_by_kasumidoll-dcbz98i.jpg

** When I pledged, I had a brain fart and just said 10 headhunters and totally forgot to specify their options.

10x headhunter (5x combi-weapon, 1x heavy bolter; sergeant with power sword and plasma pistol) [390 points] not [300 points]

Ermm... what's the actual grand total of your vow? :unsure:

I, Grand_master85, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Age of Darkness Loyalists, and vow to complete the list below which has a total value of 884 points, on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory in the name of Ferrus Manus, and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I had entertained the idea of being a traitor and going Iron Warriors, but I couldn’t bring myself not to be Loyal.

My pledge is as follows:-

Iron Father - Cataphractii Terminator Armour, Paragon Blade, Volkite Charger, Iron Father upgrade, Digital Lasers - 217pts

Legion Terminator Squad - 5x, 2x Chainfist, 3x Power Fist, Plasma Blaster, Combi-Flamer, Grenade Harness - 242pts

Tactical Squad - 10x, Nuncio Vox, Legion Vexilla, Power Axe, Melta Bombs, Artificer Armour - 170pts

Rhino Armoured Carrier - 35pts

Sicaran Venator - Heavy Bolters, Pintle Mounted Heavy Bolter - 220pts

Looking forward to painting again! Next pledge will be Ferrus and friends.

Grand_master85 is back! :tu: Look forward for your work mate, and, truth being said, Ferrus too... So get on with it! :lol:

Alright then, Into the fire once more with my second vow 

I, Eternal Despair, once more rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Loyalist in this Age of Darkness and vow to complete for the all-glory of the Emperor a random smattering of Iron Hands as detailed below coming to a total value of 1525 points as described in the Red and Black Books on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory for the Gorgon and to the throne. However failure will bring the wrath of the Gorgon upon myself and to doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker.

Points Breakdown:

Legion Consul - chaplain: Tartaros Armour, Cyber Familiar, Power fist, Power Axe (included as part of the chaplain consul upgrade) - 140pts

Legion Praetor: Thunder Hammer, Iron Halo, Iron Father, Cyber Familiar - 205pts

Legion Consul - Praevien: Artificer Armour, Boarding Shield, Cyber Familiar, Volkite Charger - 130pts 

Legion Praetor: Boarding Shield, Cyber Familiar, Digital Lasers, Melta Bombs, Paragon Blade - 170pts

Legion Breacher Squad: Artificer Armour, Power Fist, Melta Bombs (Squad Wide) - 275pts

Legion Heavy Support Squad: 5x Additional Marines, 10x Missile Launchers, Flakk Missles, Hardened Armour, Artificer Amour - 370pts

Legion Heavy Support Squad: 5x Volkite Culverins, Hardened Armour, Artificer Armour - 220pts

Total Points: 1525pts

The Characters: 

Legion Breachers:

Legion Heavy support squad with Volkite Culverins

Legion Heavy support squad with Missle Launchers

(edit: left out the total amount of points for the pledge)

A great completion and a great follow-up! You are a heresy powerhouse man! :lol:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Great stuff! New recruits, completions, re-vowing... The loyalists are on fire! :laugh.:

The 129th here the war clarion of the Emperor, and we will not be found wanting. I, Vazzy, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Loyalist in this Age of Darkness and vow to complete for the glory of the Primarch, The Avenging Son, Roboute Guilliman, and the XIII Legion:

1 Praetor with Terminator armor, Iron halo, and Mastercrafted-Paragon Blade- 180 pts

1 Sicaran Arcus Strike tank- 205 pts

I'll edit in pics this evening Cap!

Jazzy, welcome to the sixth ETL mate, good to see you again! Good luck! :thumbsup:

Ouch Cap'n. You're killing me here. 

OK, I have amended your vow!

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

My veterans are almost done, next update should see a completion of a few models....

http://i64.tinypic.com/vhclck.jpg

The pic doesn't show man... is it me?

THIS IS THE LAST WEEKEND OF THE RECRUITMENT PERIOD - MAKE THE MOST OF IT!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Update!!!

Master of Signal done (85 points)

Saboteur (volkite charger, combat augment array, power dagger) done (135 points)

Legion Champion (MC power sword) done (95 points)

Exodus done (115 points)

Headhunter Squad (x10; sgt with PP/PS; 1x heavy bolter; 5x combi-weapons) done (390 points)

alpha_legion_master_of_signals_01_by_kas

alpha_legion_saboteur_01_by_kasumidoll-d

alpha_legion_champion_01_by_kasumidoll-d

exodus_01_by_kasumidoll-dccmw0c.jpg

exodus_02_by_kasumidoll-dccmw2b.jpgalpha_legion_headhunters_03_by_kasumidol

All that remains of my current vow is my command squad (standard & 2x chosen). The minis I am using won't arrive for 10-14 days, so I don't know if I can go ahead and make my next vow because of that or not...

Dorn done for 385pts of my vow.

Now to paint up a giant golden resin brick AKA Aetos Dios.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

Boy are these phone images HEUG

That is a very long barrel on that sniper rifle!

What is the cloak made of?

Looking forward to seeing that Thunderhawk. Will it be as golden as Dorn or are you going to go for more yellow?

The cloaks are made of Kleenex and Elmer's glue

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/286080-tutorial-capes-made-from-tissue/

That is a very long barrel on that sniper rifle!

What is the cloak made of?

Looking forward to seeing that Thunderhawk. Will it be as golden as Dorn or are you going to go for more yellow?

Just a hint but: If I could electroplate the thing in 24 carat gold I would. :P

I, Soldier of Dorn, vow to the cause of the Age of Darkness Loyalists a Blood Angels Praetor, armed with Blade of Perdition, melta bombs, and iron halo, worth 150 points prior to the E Tenebrae Lux's end in August. So help me God, I won't fail this time.

Just waiting to get some items in so I can actually get round to building the bugger, but wanted to get the vow logged. I'll post a WIP photo at a later date.

Archived