+++Age of Darkness Loyalist Outpost (AoD-L)+++

Vow 2

Semper Fortis, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Age of Darkness Loyalists and vow to complete:

- Imperial Fists Contemptor Dreadnought for 250 points

Heavy conversion beamer, t/l lascannon, havoc Launcher

- Relic Contemptor Dreadnought for 185 points

Plasma cannon, heavy bolter

- Contemptor Dreadnought for 190 points

Dual Autocannon

- Contemptor Dreadnought for 175 points

Dual CCW claws

for a total value of 800 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory to the VIIth Legion and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

For Dorn and for the Emperor!

gallery_86689_11936_795948.jpg

gallery_86689_11936_763473.jpg

What is the difference between a Relic Contempter and a normal Contemptor in AoD, I only know the Mechanicum stuff well and always associated Relic with 40k versions via FW rules.

Good job on your first vow and I look forward to seeing the Contemptors all finished.

Also welcome Solider of Dorn, all Loyalist reinforcements are welcome.

I am at the basing stage an final cleanup of my vow so I may get that done for the newsletter or if not it will be shortly thereafter.

I, SonofCarnelian, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Loyalist in this Age of Darkness and vow to complete one Legion Dreadnought Talon (1 Dreadnought with 2 DCCW w/ Graviton Guns, 1 Dreadnought with Lascannon + Heavy Flamer) for total of 315 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory for The IX Legion and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker.

Start picture below.

med_gallery_62495_11290_51697.jpg

Dorn done for 385pts of my vow.

Now to paint up a giant golden resin brick AKA Aetos Dios.

Hidden Content

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

Boy are these phone images HEUG

This should be renamed: a study in gold. Any plans on attacking the eyes?

I, Soldier of Dorn, vow to the cause of the Age of Darkness Loyalists a Blood Angels Praetor, armed with Blade of Perdition, melta bombs, and iron halo, worth 150 points prior to the E Tenebrae Lux's end in August. So help me God, I won't fail this time.

Just waiting to get some items in so I can actually get round to building the bugger, but wanted to get the vow logged. I'll post a WIP photo at a later date.

Welcome Soldier of Dorn, I see the loyalists are advancing! Good luck!

Vow 2

Semper Fortis, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Age of Darkness Loyalists and vow to complete:

- Imperial Fists Contemptor Dreadnought for 250 points

Heavy conversion beamer, t/l lascannon, havoc Launcher

- Relic Contemptor Dreadnought for 185 points

Plasma cannon, heavy bolter

- Contemptor Dreadnought for 190 points

Dual Autocannon

- Contemptor Dreadnought for 175 points

Dual CCW claws

for a total value of 800 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory to the VIIth Legion and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

For Dorn and for the Emperor!

Congratulations Semper Fortis for your completion! And a hefty re-vow I see... Well, good luck there too - this is all very promising!

I, SonofCarnelian, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Loyalist in this Age of Darkness and vow to complete one Legion Dreadnought Talon (1 Dreadnought with 2 DCCW w/ Graviton Guns, 1 Dreadnought with Lascannon + Heavy Flamer) for total of 315 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory for The IX Legion and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker.

Start picture below.

Hidden Content

med_gallery_62495_11290_51697.jpg

And welcome Son of Carnelian! Good luck with those dreads!

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

gallery_106786_14606_586683.jpg

This only took me forever to post, because I thought I did it a week ago, but I didn't. Just uploaded the photo, then went on vacation.

I, The StatusJoe, hereby rise to the challenge of ETL, and pledge to paint, for the glory of our primarch, Roboute Guilliman.... Roboute Guilliman to earn for the Loyalists 400 points. Should I succeed, Honor and Glory to the XIII Legion, and if I fail, I shall display the badge of the oathbreaker.

Really excited to see those dreadnoughts pledged! I've got a couple I'm keen to start, in addition to revising/redoing an older one! Perhaps you'll inspire me to give it a go!!

Anyway, just need to complete the banner and my veteran pledge is prettty much done, I am procrastinating with it because It's got too many damn details on it....

Anyway, I fancied a break from painting so built these 5 to go with my Half done mk4 assault marines....

http://i66.tinypic.com/2ew1hqs.jpg

These 5 dudes will be the beginning of my slightly less veteran veteranish looking assault squad! I really love Mk2 armour and was gutted that mark got pulled, luckily I've picked up

As the good man said, last call for all loyal forces of Mankind, it is time to muster.

Welcome aboard TheStatusJoe, make Guilliman proud. :wink:

A warm welcome also to Son of Carnelian, more dreads are always a nice sight.

Once you have finished your first vow you can make a second.

What Captain Semper is referring to is that after the 31 May/1 June (cant quite remember the exact cutoff point) no new person can join the ETL but anybody who has made a vow is in and can make further vows.

Bit last minute but here goes:

I, Kordhal, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Age of Darkness Loyalists, pledging loyalist sons of the IVth and VIIIth of the Blackshield warband, the Void Gheists, to the Emperor's cause and vow to complete the list below:

Legion support squad (135pts): 4x volkite calivers

Legion tactical sergeant: 1x volkite caliver, rad grenades. 

Legion Seeker squad (205pts): 4x combi plasma

Legion tactical sergeant: 1 x combi plasma. 

For a total of 340pts

t6hUqDn.jpg

on or before August 1st, 2018.

Success will bring me glory in the name of those who remain loyal, and failure will doom me to wear the badge of the Oathbreaker, amongst the Halo Stars until the year-end.

"Iron and Night!"

Well progress on my ETL pledge continues! All my foot sloggers and jump infantry had a date with the airbrush! Plus a sneaky concept model for my next vow....

As the next photo demonstrates I've gone a little crazy on the 'Seraph Strike Squad' - blame Iron Hands Fanatic for that.... I wanted to emulate the art work as best I can....

http://i66.tinypic.com/2hmdhqc.jpg

I was a bit reluctant to use the helmet so many times, particularly due to the cost implications! Still the Third are all about excess.... I did consider some raptor helmets as they have the 'sonic shrieker' type grill but I didn't like the look. I might have to make the rest of the unit bareheaded.....

Here's a little progress on my MK2s and a few Mk4s.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2432a0h.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/zu10dw.jpg

Once this vow is done I'll be able to lay off infantry for a while!

finally finished the Castellax! gallery_60230_9650_421225.jpg hopefully i'll have the rest of my first vow finished soon, as well.

Looking good, where are those heads from?Also are those centurion shoulder pads?

Heads are from the chaos defiler, with the neck cut down so it will fit inside the kastelan torso, while face plates are the "knightly" ones with horns cut and trimmed off. The shoulder pads are indeed from the centurion kit, but i carved and filled away the aquilas and details from them.

I'm gathering parts for another maniple in the future, using the skull masks, with darkfire cannons made out of kataphron torsion cannons and kastelan incandine Combustors and siege wreckers made out of lascutters and the kastelan gun arms.

Archived