Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++Age of Darkness Loyalist Outpost (AoD-L)+++

ETL VI ETL E Tenebrae Lux E Tenebrae Lux VI

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

Eternal Despair

Eternal Despair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 15 posts

Alright then, Into the fire once more with my second vow 

I, Eternal Despair, once more rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Loyalist in this Age of Darkness and vow to complete for the all-glory of the Emperor a random smattering of Iron Hands as detailed below coming to a total value of 1525 points as described in the Red and Black Books on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory for the Gorgon and to the throne. However failure will bring the wrath of the Gorgon upon myself and to doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker.

Points Breakdown:

Legion Consul - chaplain: Tartaros Armour, Cyber Familiar, Power fist, Power Axe (included as part of the chaplain consul upgrade) - 140pts

Legion Praetor: Thunder Hammer, Iron Halo, Iron Father, Cyber Familiar - 205pts

Legion Consul - Praevien: Artificer Armour, Boarding Shield, Cyber Familiar, Volkite Charger - 130pts 

Legion Praetor: Boarding Shield, Cyber Familiar, Digital Lasers, Melta Bombs, Paragon Blade - 170pts

Legion Breacher Squad: Artificer Armour, Power Fist, Melta Bombs (Squad Wide) - 275pts

Legion Heavy Support Squad: 5x Additional Marines, 10x Missile Launchers, Flakk Missles, Hardened Armour, Artificer Amour - 370pts

Legion Heavy Support Squad: 5x Volkite Culverins, Hardened Armour, Artificer Armour - 220pts

Total Points: 1525pts

The Characters: 

20180521 151818

Legion Breachers:

20180521 152303

Legion Heavy support squad with Volkite Culverins

20180521 152039

Legion Heavy support squad with Missle Launchers

20180521 152758

(edit: left out the total amount of points for the pledge)

Edited by Eternal Despair, 21 May 2018 - 01:53 PM.

• Captain Semper, Trokair and Semper Fortis like this

Trokair

Trokair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 376 posts
Thank you Eternal Despair, and kudos on the revow, that is a lot of HQs, preparing for every situation?

Slips, I see and makes sense, looking forward to when he is finished.

Quick update from me, another colour test. I always planned on the orange robes but as I was looking at Calleb I though where do I put the blue as he has no shoulder pads/armour plates. So on the cloth it was.

gallery_29932_12734_27351.jpg
  • Captain Semper and Semper Fortis like this
"I once was many things, but now I am only several" ~ Mogget

My Projects: Dwarf Mechanicus, 30k Legion (started in Loyalty & Treachery III), The Defense of the Elysium Forgeworld (started in 2017 A Tale of Hobbyists), and Rescue & Restore started in August Arena 2017 and continuing in the Xeno Community Event, and lastly forging my Taghmata for ETL VI.
L_T_3_2017_Badge_01_Centurion.jpgsml_gallery_69091_12729_2979.gifHpwciz8.jpggallery_30308_9518_14627.png

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,288 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Great stuff! New recruits, completions, re-vowing... The loyalists are on fire! :lol:

The 129th here the war clarion of the Emperor, and we will not be found wanting. I, Vazzy, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Loyalist in this Age of Darkness and vow to complete for the glory of the Primarch, The Avenging Son, Roboute Guilliman, and the XIII Legion:

1 Praetor with Terminator armor, Iron halo, and Mastercrafted-Paragon Blade- 180 pts

1 Sicaran Arcus Strike tank- 205 pts

I'll edit in pics this evening Cap!

Jazzy, welcome to the sixth ETL mate, good to see you again! Good luck! :tu: 

Going to use a box of reivers as my headhunter squad.

etlvi_wip_02_by_kasumidoll-dcbz98i.jpg

** When I pledged, I had a brain fart and just said 10 headhunters and totally forgot to specify their options.

10x headhunter (5x combi-weapon, 1x heavy bolter; sergeant with power sword and plasma pistol) [390 points] not [300 points]

Ermm... what's the actual grand total of your vow? :unsure:

I, Grand_master85, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Age of Darkness Loyalists, and vow to complete the list below which has a total value of 884 points, on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory in the name of Ferrus Manus, and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

I had entertained the idea of being a traitor and going Iron Warriors, but I couldn’t bring myself not to be Loyal.

My pledge is as follows:-

Iron Father - Cataphractii Terminator Armour, Paragon Blade, Volkite Charger, Iron Father upgrade, Digital Lasers - 217pts

Legion Terminator Squad - 5x, 2x Chainfist, 3x Power Fist, Plasma Blaster, Combi-Flamer, Grenade Harness - 242pts

Tactical Squad - 10x, Nuncio Vox, Legion Vexilla, Power Axe, Melta Bombs, Artificer Armour - 170pts

Rhino Armoured Carrier - 35pts

Sicaran Venator - Heavy Bolters, Pintle Mounted Heavy Bolter - 220pts

Looking forward to painting again! Next pledge will be Ferrus and friends.

Grand_master85 is back! :tu: Look forward for your work mate, and, truth being said, Ferrus too... So get on with it! :lol:

Alright then, Into the fire once more with my second vow 

I, Eternal Despair, once more rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Loyalist in this Age of Darkness and vow to complete for the all-glory of the Emperor a random smattering of Iron Hands as detailed below coming to a total value of 1525 points as described in the Red and Black Books on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring eternal glory for the Gorgon and to the throne. However failure will bring the wrath of the Gorgon upon myself and to doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker.

Points Breakdown:

Legion Consul - chaplain: Tartaros Armour, Cyber Familiar, Power fist, Power Axe (included as part of the chaplain consul upgrade) - 140pts

Legion Praetor: Thunder Hammer, Iron Halo, Iron Father, Cyber Familiar - 205pts

Legion Consul - Praevien: Artificer Armour, Boarding Shield, Cyber Familiar, Volkite Charger - 130pts 

Legion Praetor: Boarding Shield, Cyber Familiar, Digital Lasers, Melta Bombs, Paragon Blade - 170pts

Legion Breacher Squad: Artificer Armour, Power Fist, Melta Bombs (Squad Wide) - 275pts

Legion Heavy Support Squad: 5x Additional Marines, 10x Missile Launchers, Flakk Missles, Hardened Armour, Artificer Amour - 370pts

Legion Heavy Support Squad: 5x Volkite Culverins, Hardened Armour, Artificer Armour - 220pts

Total Points: 1525pts

The Characters: 

Legion Breachers:

Legion Heavy support squad with Volkite Culverins

Legion Heavy support squad with Missle Launchers

(edit: left out the total amount of points for the pledge)

A great completion and a great follow-up! You are a heresy powerhouse man! :lol:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Vazzy

Vazzy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,438 posts
  • Faction: Shattered Suns

Great stuff! New recruits, completions, re-vowing... The loyalists are on fire! laugh.png

The 129th here the war clarion of the Emperor, and we will not be found wanting. I, Vazzy, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Loyalist in this Age of Darkness and vow to complete for the glory of the Primarch, The Avenging Son, Roboute Guilliman, and the XIII Legion:

1 Praetor with Terminator armor, Iron halo, and Mastercrafted-Paragon Blade- 180 pts

1 Sicaran Arcus Strike tank- 205 pts

I'll edit in pics this evening Cap!

Jazzy, welcome to the sixth ETL mate, good to see you again! Good luck! thumbsup.gif

Ouch Cap'n. You're killing me here. 

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,288 posts
Autocorrect... :rolleyes:
  • Vazzy likes this

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,450 posts
  • Faction: Executioners, Alpha Legion

1485 if I've done the math right (not including craploads of upgrades I could take that have no real representation on the models, like ammo types)

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,288 posts

OK, I have amended your vow!

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,288 posts

ETL_VI_Top_Banner_.jpg

ETL VI - WEEK 3 UPDATE

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,450 posts

Then lets hope they make the warp crossing safely and arrive soon.

Package arrived today. I got them washed and they are drying now.

- standard

- champion

- master of signal

• Trokair likes this

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,450 posts

Consuls up on deck: master of signals, champion, standard bearer. The champion's power sword was kind of wimpy looking so I gave him something more manly.

etlvi_wip_03_by_kasumidoll-dccf1tj.jpg

• Trokair likes this

Trokair

Trokair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 376 posts
That was some quick building and undercoating.

So what sword did you use?
"I once was many things, but now I am only several" ~ Mogget

My Projects: Dwarf Mechanicus, 30k Legion (started in Loyalty & Treachery III), The Defense of the Elysium Forgeworld (started in 2017 A Tale of Hobbyists), and Rescue & Restore started in August Arena 2017 and continuing in the Xeno Community Event, and lastly forging my Taghmata for ETL VI.
L_T_3_2017_Badge_01_Centurion.jpgsml_gallery_69091_12729_2979.gifHpwciz8.jpggallery_30308_9518_14627.png

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,450 posts

That was some quick building and undercoating.

So what sword did you use?

Grey Knight terminator sword with the hilt trimmed to fit into the eagle neck area

Lord Commander Eidolon

Lord Commander Eidolon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 702 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children Legion

My veterans are almost done, next update should see a completion of a few models....

vhclck.jpg
  • Trokair, Checkmate and Semper Fortis like this

"Only by Imperfection can we fail...''

Fulgrim, the Phoenician, the Illuminator, the Prefector of Chemos

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei02.jpgCall_of_Chaos_10_Banner_01f.jpgETL_VI_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment_.jpg

My Blog: https://thethirdlegion.wordpress.com

Instagram: @pursuitOfperfection

sml_gallery_162_12011_407905.png

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,450 posts

That purple really glows!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ETL VI, ETL, E Tenebrae Lux, E Tenebrae Lux VI

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users