+++Age of Darkness Traitor Outpost (AoD-T)+++

Ahh go on then, it's about time I got something painted.

I, Altis, do hereby rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Warmaster Horus Lupercal, and pledge to bring to our side 3 Questoris Knights, totaling [1255] points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success shall bring me glory eternal, while failure shall condemn me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until year-end.

Questoris Knight Errant [375pts]

Questoris Knight Crusader [475pts]

Questoris Knight Paladin [405pts]

Pics in the morning along with a better update

Welcome Altis - I can see a Knight-rich vow there! Good luck with those monsters! :D

True. More participants or hope the loyalist fascists bite off more than they can chew, which is poor spirit.... speaking of participants, did you manage to throw my name up onto our participant list, Semper? I know you’re a busy dude and all with managing the whole lot of us.
41208583154_6d7eb69265_m.jpgIMG_2022%5B1%5D by Ray Davis, on Flickr

BTW, here's the before pics for my vowed units.

So about hat Rayray - it's fixed now! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I’ve made a start on painting, I was finishing off some Legion stuff that was too far along to be able to vow for ETL but I’m on it now. No picture update just yet but I’ll get one posted once I’ve got a bit more progress to,show.

On a sadder side note my local Games Workshop store has just announced it is closing which may make things a bit more difficult for the foreseeable future.

Cheers

Vogon

Welcome Altis - I can see a Knight-rich vow there! Good luck with those monsters!

Thanks Semper, I was going to post in the loyalist camp but felt my knights were needed more here, and who am I kidding, I've always been a villain at heart!

gallery_65578_14549_467059.jpg

It's those 3 in the middle, truth be told I have at least 12 of the buggers, plus a couple of fw knights and a Warhound, so will see if this can push me to paint at least some of them.

My vow as it currently stands!

https://i.imgur.com/LEbxM9q.jpg

Forgiveness for actual lack of pics. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it so it actually works and isn’t the size of a small child’s fingernail. At least the links work right!

Bah, I missed the cut-off for the update. But Captain, I've updated my post with pictures and the correct point total for my vow of Blood Angels should be 1270 points. I'm sorry that I couldn't get it done before now.

Bah, I missed the cut-off for the update. But Captain, I've updated my post with pictures and the correct point total for my vow of Blood Angels should be 1270 points. I'm sorry that I couldn't get it done before now.

Hey, no worries, I’ll take it into account in my write-up. :)

Unfortunately my brothers a severe case of real life has occured... as such my vow has sadly not progressed any further since my last update. Both my kids are really ill at the moment and as such no painting (or thought of) has occured this week at all. Pray to the dark gods for me brothers so that I may rise again and show these loyalists not to mess with the glorious forces of the esteemed warmaster!

Honestly, I will sort my pledge out once I've picked between Iron Hands and Iron Warriors. That, and Nurgle seems to have flourished me with another chest infection, yay!

Do Iron warriors, we have a way better connection to Nurgle than the filthy loyalists. ;)

Small workbench update, two new peltasts are (nearly) ready for painting :happy.: Also some extra bits arrived and I got a bit carried away today putting together my Axiarch, but he's gonna have to wait until my second vow to see some paint. Nevertheless, he's lurking in the background :sweat:

NhAgBTd.jpg

Archived