+++Age of Darkness Traitor Outpost (AoD-T)+++

I suddenly regret not pledging more in my first vow... oh well, more motivation to get my first pledge done! Hopefully I can put a major dent in it this weekend(and of course actually get the before pic up, just gotta get my pc working, my phone no like the photos, either way I can’t actually take a before pic til I get home tomorrow night anyway

I'm already trying to get people to join us, but so far it hasn't been very effective.

We just need dozens of new people, then we can take on our brothers from the future as well. And as we all know Heresy can be found everywhere not just here. ;)

I suddenly regret not pledging more in my first vow... oh well, more motivation to get my first pledge done! Hopefully I can put a major dent in it this weekend(and of course actually get the before pic up, just gotta get my pc working, my phone no like the photos, either way I can’t actually take a before pic til I get home tomorrow night anyway ). Any ideas how we can get more people to pledge for the traitors? We can’t have those filthy loyalist win!

I'm already trying to get people to join us, but so far it hasn't been very effective.

We just need dozens of new people, then we can take on our brothers from the future as well. And as we all know Heresy can be found everywhere not just here. :wink:

Let's post updates asap to make people realize this is not some petty wannabe-heresy-loge, but the powerful core of a major force towards chaos. I have to admit, i do not even have one color on my models, but hey, the heresy train has not brakes once it started. we need a few wagons to allow band wagon heretics to join the party :P

Guys, you really need to boost your ranks - it's early days yes, but it's number of participants that win ETLs, not big vows. So if you know anyone on these boards or not a member yet but would be interested to play along, recruit them! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

... ahem... yeah, I was going to pledge Traitors but... well, I've fallen out of the Horus Heresy game and... I'm currently using my Heresy Death Guard as... actual Death Guard in the present. The non-Heresy Era Thousand Sons didn't help.

With you guys in Chaotic Spirit though!

... ahem... yeah, I was going to pledge Traitors but... well, I've fallen out of the Horus Heresy game and... I'm currently using my Heresy Death Guard as... actual Death Guard in the present. The non-Heresy Era Thousand Sons didn't help.

Well met brother! Keep our legacy alive in the 41st millenium :wink:

Disgusting!

...you know, being all Nurglified and stuff! ;)

Aias looked out the armourglass at the front of the bridge, surveying the Explorator Fleet as it hung above the still unnamed planet below, as the Master of Signals brought a slate to him. "Lord Drake?" he said. "We just received a message for you from the Primarch." He took the slate and looked at the sparse message, decoding it quickly.

'From Darkness, Light,' it began. '6th form. Reinforce when able.'

"What does it mean?" the aide asked, annoyance rising in his voice. Annoyance at not knowing something before his Harrowmaster. "The codes weren't in my system."

"It means it's time for the stars to burn," he said. "But not before I talk to Aeson and his Angels." The 23rd Chapter of the Blood Angels were attached to the fleet, and while Aias knew it was a long shot, the message had asked for reinforcements. And besides, he had come to work closely with the so-called 'Lamenters' and their Praetor, and didn't want to inflict any more bad luck on them than he had to. If there was a chance to sway them, he wanted to try. "Signal the officers to be ready, plan X-3, ninth variant. Wait for my command."

-------------

We seem to be a bit behind, don't we? I won't be able to start work on my models just yet, but I wanted to go ahead and get a pledge in. I'll update with exact points and pictures once I get a chance this weekend.

I, Aias of the 217th Harrow 'Dragonlords' of the Alpha Legion, do hereby rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Warmaster Horus Lupercal, and pledge to bring to our side 3x Legion Veteran Tactical Squads and one Praetor of the Blood Angels Legion, totaling 1270 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success shall bring me glory eternal, while failure shall condemn me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until year-end.

------------

Edited with pictures:

Praetor in Artificer Armour, Infernus Pistol, and a Blade of Perdition modeled as spear: (195pts)

Praetor with Infernus Pistol and Blade of Perdition

Tactical Squad with Vexilla, H.Bolter, Plasma Gun, Sergeant in Artificer Armour, Bolt Pistol, Lightning Claw: (230pts)

Veteran Tactical with Vexilla, H.Bolter, Plasma Gun, Sergeant with Artificer Armour, Bolt Pistol and Lightning Claw

Tactical Squad with Vexilla, H.Bolter, Plasma Gun, Sergeant in Artificer Armour, Plasma Pistol, Power Sword: (240pts)

Tactical with Vexilla, H.Bolter, Plasma Gun, Sergeant with Artificer Armour, Plasma Pistol, Power Sword

Tactical Squad with H.Bolter, Plasma Gun, Sergeant in Artificer Armour, Plasma Pistol, Power Sword: (230pts)

Tactical Squad with H.Bolter, Plasma Gun, Sergeant with Artificer Armour, Plasma Pistol, Power Sword

Hey gang! I'll be pledging to the Traitor cause soon; I've just gotta decide what I'm doing and built it up.

"Soon" is not soon enough! :D

Aias looked out the armourglass at the front of the bridge, surveying the Explorator Fleet as it hung above the still unnamed planet below, as the Master of Signals brought a slate to him. "Lord Drake?" he said. "We just received a message for you from the Primarch." He took the slate and looked at the sparse message, decoding it quickly.

'From Darkness, Light,' it began. '6th form. Reinforce when able.'

"What does it mean?" the aide asked, annoyance rising in his voice. Annoyance at not knowing something before his Harrowmaster. "The codes weren't in my system."

"It means it's time for the stars to burn," he said. "But not before I talk to Aeson and his Angels." The 23rd Chapter of the Blood Angels were attached to the fleet, and while Aias knew it was a long shot, the message had asked for reinforcements. And besides, he had come to work closely with the so-called 'Lamenters' and their Praetor, and didn't want to inflict any more bad luck on them than he had to. If there was a chance to sway them, he wanted to try. "Signal the officers to be ready, plan X-3, ninth variant. Wait for my command."

-------------

We seem to be a bit behind, don't we? I won't be able to start work on my models just yet, but I wanted to go ahead and get a pledge in. I'll update with exact points and pictures once I get a chance this weekend.

I, Aias of the 217th Harrow 'Dragonlords' of the Alpha Legion, do hereby rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Warmaster Horus Lupercal, and pledge to bring to our side 3x Legion Veteran Tactical Squads and one Praetor of the Blood Angels Legion, totaling [a number of points to determine once I remember what I modeled the tactical squads with] points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success shall bring me glory eternal, while failure shall condemn me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until year-end.

Welcome Aias! Let's give the AoD-T some momentum! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Rayray, rise to the challenge of the E Tenebrae Lux for Lorgar and the Warmaster and vow to paint a 10 man unit carrying volkite culverins and a 10 man support unit carrying melts guns before August 1st. The total for this vow is 660pts.

I, Rayray, rise to the challenge of the E Tenebrae Lux for Lorgar and the Warmaster and vow to paint a 10 man unit carrying volkite culverins and a 10 man support unit carrying melts guns before August 1st. The total for this vow is 660pts.

Heck yes brother, get your traitor on!

(Also, fix your sig. The link is dead due to Photobucket hating people or good business decisions)

RAYRAY IS BACK! Now these are fantastic news for the AoD-T! Welcome to the 6th ETL honoured veteran and hope you enjoy it! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hey ho here’s an image! My pledge as it stands, about to sit down and get too it!

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_14527/tn_gallery_84697_14527_755554.jpeg

https://imgur.com/a/0IYrear echelon

So ummmmm. First time using the gallery on a pc to upload a pic. What have I done wrong?

RAYRAY IS BACK! Now these are fantastic news for the AoD-T! Welcome to the 6th ETL honoured veteran and hope you enjoy it!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

. It’s good to see you too, you ol’ timer. I think Kieran and this deal have me properly chomping to paint now. Maybe I can motivate these hands into doing some rather useful large vows. But then again, I’m leery yet again of past failures, so I’ll stick to finishing them first and foremost.

:lol: You'll do alright, I'm sure...

Just wish forea higher participation level for the followers of the Warmaster! :ermm:

Regardless, this is the last Sunday before the first Weekly Update in Tuesday (or Wednesday). So if you want the AoD-T to have a strong showing in that update, place your vows fast! :smile.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

True. More participants or hope the loyalist fascists bite off more than they can chew, which is poor spirit.... speaking of participants, did you manage to throw my name up onto our participant list, Semper? I know you’re a busy dude and all with managing the whole lot of us.

41208583154_6d7eb69265_m.jpgIMG_2022%5B1%5D by Ray Davis, on Flickr

BTW, here's the before pics for my vowed units.

Archived