Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++Age of Darkness Traitor Outpost (AoD-T)+++

ETL VI ETL E Tenebrae Lux E Tenebrae Lux VI

• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

Fangbanger

Fangbanger

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,181 posts
  • Faction: The 12th
ok... Dark Mech

I, Fangbanger, do hereby rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Warmaster Horus Lupercal, and pledge to bring to our side the Dark Mechanicum. Success shall bring me glory eternal, while failure shall condemn me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until year-end.

Archmagos - 300pts (Ds, MA, PB, CF, 3x Ocularis, MB, RG

Tech thralls x 20 - 100pts (R.o.p.t, CA)

Krios venator x 2 - 300pts

Medusa x 2 - 280pts (poms)

Bunker - 55pts

Total - 1035pts

k62dbzO.jpg
XI2zgcl.jpgoKDytWr.jpg2r4eHWJ.jpgS9j3IEQ.jpg
  • Captain Semper, Trokair, Rayray and 6 others like this
I done a space Wolves plog......http://www.bolterand...ngers-of-fenris
I done a world eaters plog.........http://www.bolterand...ld-eaters-plog/
zRUl07j.jpg

Kizzdougs

Kizzdougs

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,140 posts
  • Faction: III Legion

I, Kizzdougs, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the AoD-T and vow to complete 1 Legion Primus Medicae Consul (mounted on a Space Marine bike) of total value of 120pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. Lupercal!

The before picture smile.png

YmCMWML.jpg

Edited by Kizzdougs, 11 May 2018 - 03:08 PM.

• Captain Semper, The Nephilim, LetsYouDown and 4 others like this

The Sekhmet plus Emperor's Children and general 30k | Word Bearers plus general 40k | Instagram: @raptorimperialis

ETL_VI_Badge_Artisan_Master.jpg ETL_2014_Badge_V2_11_Honour.jpg ETL_Medal_06.gif Img_CH00_08Awards_03_ETL_2012A.gif Img_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013A.gif gallery_29004_6198_3130.png sml_gallery_29004_10691_4416.png ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei03.gif ETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_04.gif

gallery_11038_675_366.png

Dreagher

Dreagher

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 453 posts
  • Faction: World Eaters 121st Company
Great to see new people, fighting for our cause!

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,116 posts
  • Faction: The Nephilim

I, Kizzdougs, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the AoD-T and vow to complete 1 Legion Primus Medicae Consul (mounted on a Space Marine bike) of total value of 120pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end. Lupercal!

Spoiler

This is going to be awesome.

• Captain Semper likes this

“I bring you the symphony of war, the bliss of ecstasy and the rapture of a pain-filled death to our enemies.” –Fulgrim, prior to the raid of Prismatica V
"No sacrifice, no degradation and no bliss will exist beyond our reach. I have such sights to show you all, my sons." –Fulgrim, spoken at the stage of La Fenice

"There will come a day when we are not bound by the wills of those child-gods. For now, we must do as we have learned to – prosecute their wars, pretend we are the masters of our own fate." –Eidolon, prior to the defense of the Kalium Gate

WIP Log: Something Wicked This Way Comes

ECPHBanner.pngECBanner.jpg

heshman

heshman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 77 posts

I, heshman, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX under the banner of the Warmaster and vow to complete:

• Questoris Knight Warden, with gauntlet and icarus cannons - 430 points
  • SA Stormhammer, with armoured ceramite and pintle flamer - 590 points

for a total value of 1020 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

LUPERCAL!

gallery_85395_14572_1437058.jpg

gallery_85395_14572_940659.jpg

• Captain Semper, Aias, Rayray and 4 others like this

Vogon

Vogon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 465 posts
  • Faction: XX Legion
No one else in the house is awake yet so I broke the paints out for a bit of early morning hobby time. Just me, the cats and a squad of MkIII marines.

gallery_92760_11494_141658.jpeg

Slow progress but progress nonetheless.

Cheers

Vogon
  • Captain Semper, LetsYouDown, heshman and 1 other like this

Now choose, either die in the vacuum of space or....
Tell me how good you thought my poem was.

L_T_Legion_20.jpg gallery_48988_10980_7442.png

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,584 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

ok... Dark Mech

I, Fangbanger, do hereby rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Warmaster Horus Lupercal, and pledge to bring to our side the Dark Mechanicum. Success shall bring me glory eternal, while failure shall condemn me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until year-end.

Archmagos - 300pts (Ds, MA, PB, CF, 3x Ocularis, MB, RG

Tech thralls x 20 - 100pts (R.o.p.t, CA)

Krios venator x 2 - 300pts

Medusa x 2 - 280pts (poms)

Bunker - 55pts

Total - 1035pts

Oooh, Dark Mechanicum! About time too! biggrin.png Good luck man!

Welcome back Kizzdoughs, we have high expectations from this bike you know! msn-wink.gif Good luck! 

I, heshman, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX under the banner of the Warmaster and vow to complete:

• Questoris Knight Warden, with gauntlet and icarus cannons - 430 points
  • SA Stormhammer, with armoured ceramite and pintle flamer - 590 points

for a total value of 1020 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

LUPERCAL!

LUPERCAL! indeed! Good to see all this mobilisation from the Traitors side! thumbsup.gif

OK, vs. the Loyalists, are 6 participants ahead - so that's good news, you narrowed the gap. Keep up the momentum and you may even overtake them! And the average vow is almost identical in the 990pts region! Just keep in mind that they have a better completion and revowing rate - not that this is important right now...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Kizzdougs

Kizzdougs

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,140 posts
  • Faction: III Legion

I've painted the pre-shade on the bike and most of the Consul. Hopefully I'll have time to add some colour tomorrow :)

a2qmAts.jpg

xhCOxI8.jpg

ttYdAkk.jpg

• Captain Semper, Rayray, The Nephilim and 5 others like this

The Sekhmet plus Emperor's Children and general 30k | Word Bearers plus general 40k | Instagram: @raptorimperialis

ETL_VI_Badge_Artisan_Master.jpg ETL_2014_Badge_V2_11_Honour.jpg ETL_Medal_06.gif Img_CH00_08Awards_03_ETL_2012A.gif Img_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013A.gif gallery_29004_6198_3130.png sml_gallery_29004_10691_4416.png ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei03.gif ETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_04.gif

gallery_11038_675_366.png

Supe robot gangster #1

Supe robot gangster #1

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 667 posts
  • Faction: All the legions!
Both kids are out of hospital! So I now have time to finish my first vow! Hopefully I can finish tonight, or tomorrow night. Then I need to roll op my sleeves and get ready for my second (so far it’s looking like 3 knights, a spartan, land raider, land raider proteus, sicaran, a couple of dreads and a handful of characters). Pray for me brothers! I’ll need it!
  • Captain Semper, Rayray, LetsYouDown and 5 others like this

Rayray

Rayray

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 753 posts
  • Faction: Word Bearers
Sweet, allies to our cause! After tonight’s throw down with WLK’s wolves, I’ve got more steam for painting! I also found more units in need of love for the following vows!
  • Captain Semper likes this

“Push foreword, brothers! Show these childish upstarts the true meaning of faith and power!”

Supe robot gangster #1

Supe robot gangster #1

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 667 posts

My progress tonight. Looking like they’ll be done tomorrow!

https://imgur.com/a/I67qtFP

Also. Anyone know how to actually get the link to come up as an actual pic? I once knew, but the knowledge has escaped me!

duWDJgp.jpg

• Captain Semper, Rayray, Kizzdougs and 2 others like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,584 posts

Effectively you copy the image url address and paste it in the image function of your editor (it's the small blue-ish rectangular in your editor toolbar).

However I suggest that you make a gallery here in the B&C. Instructions can be found here (in the ETL FAQ). PM me if you need further assistance. :)

Vogon

Vogon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 465 posts
  • Faction: XX Legion
Calling these done apart from basing.

gallery_92760_11494_1059426.jpeg

This is not my vow complete yet, just the first stage.

Cheers

Vogon
  • Captain Semper, Kizzdougs, heshman and 3 others like this

Now choose, either die in the vacuum of space or....
Tell me how good you thought my poem was.

L_T_Legion_20.jpg gallery_48988_10980_7442.png

LameBeard

LameBeard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 152 posts

I, LameBeard, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of Horus and vow to complete 1 Alpha Legion Legion Veteran Tactical Squad of total value of 164pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will mean I pretend I was working for the Loyalists all along (but to complete my cover story I will wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end). For the Warmaster!

Loadout: 2 additional veterans, flamer, combi-melta, Banestrike.  Now I am just planning on the 'ordinary' bolters because I think forgeworld seeker bolters are over-the-top for banestrike, but I've modelled lots of extra ammo packs, have converted some 'marksman' single-shell adornments and will probably add the odd targeter so I hope that's WYSIWYG enough for you all (or at least Captain Semper - the one who counts!).

med_gallery_93054_12142_20741.jpg

Of course, the Hydra has seven heads:
Spoiler
If anyone really wants to see the 'before' pics on shoulder pads, backpacks, weapons and bases, I have those too!

Edited by LameBeard, 13 May 2018 - 08:30 PM.

• Captain Semper, LetsYouDown, Caillum and 3 others like this

LameBeard

LameBeard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 152 posts

Cheers

Vogon

I like them very much, but do we not say "Choom" any more? Is that considered rather '2016'? I need training in the etiquette. Where is Olis anyway, I hope he's not defected to another forum.

Supe robot gangster #1

Supe robot gangster #1

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 667 posts

Cheers

Vogon

I like them very much, but do we not say "Choom" any more? Is that considered rather '2016'? I need training in the etiquette. Where is Olis anyway, I hope he's not defected to another forum.

Choom is very much still alive brother! Use it! And use it often!
  • LameBeard likes this

Rayray

Rayray

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 753 posts
  • Faction: Word Bearers
40296742200_f554344b4a_m.jpgIMG_E2032%5B1%5D by Ray Davis, on Flickr
Here's my finished unit of Volkite Culverins. On to the Meltagun support unit.
  • Warhead01, Captain Semper, Viridia and 3 others like this

“Push foreword, brothers! Show these childish upstarts the true meaning of faith and power!”

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,584 posts

Hidden Content

Cheers

Vogon

yes.gif Looks awesome man! Awesome! 

I, LameBeard, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of Horus and vow to complete 1 Alpha Legion Legion Veteran Tactical Squad of total value of 164pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will mean I pretend I was working for the Loyalists all along (but to complete my cover story I will wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end). For the Warmaster!

Loadout: 2 additional veterans, flamer, combi-melta, Banestrike.  Now I am just planning on the 'ordinary' bolters because I think forgeworld seeker bolters are over-the-top for banestrike, but I've modelled lots of extra ammo packs, have converted some 'marksman' single-shell adornments and will probably add the odd targeter so I hope that's WYSIWYG enough for you all (or at least Captain Semper - the one who counts!).

med_gallery_93054_12142_20741.jpg

Of course, the Hydra has seven heads:
Spoiler
If anyone really wants to see the 'before' pics on shoulder pads, backpacks, weapons and bases, I have those too!

Welcome on board Lamebeard! :woot:

Now I'm a bit confused... You're vowing loadout 1 correct? What's the deal with loadout 2 then? unsure.png The rules allow for only a single configuration to be pledged... PM me if there is a mix up to work it out. 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Dreagher

Dreagher

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 453 posts

With all the volkite weapons in here, I have to join in.

World Eaters Support Squad WIP

Just needs some weathering and basing and they will be finished.

• Rayray, LameBeard and Qkhitai like this

The Observer

The Observer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,261 posts
  • Faction: The Legions of Yore

Almost finished with my first magos dominus; only need the baserim and some tufts need to be done. The iron on perty is nearly finished and I have started laying down the brass and yellow :) Should be done by the end of the week.

hQpJbMX.jpg?1
D2IAX2h.jpg?2
17LSvQd.jpg?1
5kLD02d.jpg?1

• Captain Semper, Trokair, Aias and 7 others like this
Open for Miniature and Fluff commissions; inquire via PM
Instagram Handle: count.hodo

Scribe

Scribe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,256 posts
  • Faction: Khorne

I, Scribe, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Warmaster in this Age of Darkness, and vow to complete

2 x 10 Legion Tactical Squad (Bolters) - 250 Points

3 Vorax Battle-Automata (Lightning Gun) - 195 Points.

of total value 445 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring nothing but a stay of decimation from the Lord of Iron...failure is not an option.

• Captain Semper and heshman like this

Smash Fascists.

DISOBEY

LameBeard

LameBeard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 152 posts

Welcome on board Lamebeard! woot.gif

Now I'm a bit confused... You're vowing loadout 1 correct? What's the deal with loadout 2 then? unsure.png The rules allow for only a single configuration to be pledged... PM me if there is a mix up to work it out. 

Sorry for the confusion Captain. There is only one loadout. It's a legal seven-man squad (5 bolters, 1 flamer, 1 combi-melta). The green picture in the spoiler shows all 7, but was a bit of a rubbish picture, so I posted the blue version which is the same (except missing one poor fellow who was waiting for the bits store delivery) just so the frater could have a good look at the battle damage and the general lovliness of a full-on beaky squad up close.  I can tidy up with one good picture later in the week if you like - just before hitting the base coats!

Choom is very much still alive brother! Use it! And use it often!

Dreager and Rayray both completed Volkites - and yet nobody's said it yet. I feel like the kid who wants to trample on the fresh snow with no footprints yet. Surely someone else wants to say it now? I'm giving you all a fair chance ...

• Captain Semper and Rayray like this

Dreagher

Dreagher

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 453 posts

Mine aren't done jet, so I won't start with that until it's done.

• Captain Semper and Rayray like this

Supe robot gangster #1

Supe robot gangster #1

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 667 posts
I shall issue forth a great shout of “choom” upon completion of my twin volkite dread! 😋
  • Captain Semper, Aias and Rayray like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,584 posts

Almost finished with my first magos dominus; only need the baserim and some tufts need to be done. The iron on perty is nearly finished and I have started laying down the brass and yellow smile.png Should be done by the end of the week.

Hidden Content

They both look awesome - very ominous in his back and red... Where's Perturbo's helmet from? Great choice! thumbsup.gif

I, Scribe, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Warmaster in this Age of Darkness, and vow to complete

2 x 10 Legion Tactical Squad (Bolters) - 250 Points

3 Vorax Battle-Automata (Lightning Gun) - 195 Points.

of total value 445 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring nothing but a stay of decimation from the Lord of Iron...failure is not an option.

Welcome on board Scribe - good to have you back! Failure is not an option indeed! yes.gif

Welcome on board Lamebeard! woot.gif

Sorry for the confusion Captain. There is only one loadout. It's a legal seven-man squad (5 bolters, 1 flamer, 1 combi-melta). The green picture in the spoiler shows all 7, but was a bit of a rubbish picture, so I posted the blue version which is the same (except missing one poor fellow who was waiting for the bits store delivery) just so the frater could have a good look at the battle damage and the general lovliness of a full-on beaky squad up close.  I can tidy up with one good picture later in the week if you like - just before hitting the base coats!

OK got it. Thanks for the clarification! thumbsup.gif

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ETL VI, ETL, E Tenebrae Lux, E Tenebrae Lux VI

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users