Captain Semper

The Stompa is nearly done!

Good show! We're going to have to get you a "Da Warboss" award. Or, even better, ETL6 will be known as "WAAAGH!!! Warhead01"!

Out of town this weekend, returning today. I've got just over two weeks to finish my vow, which I'm confident I'll achieve. Of what remains of my vow, only the warboss has 0 paint on him.

Hahaha. I'm just crackin' the wip and putting the grots to work. 
Just have to get pictures this evening or in the morning and post them up. 
I never found the missing bitz. It's been about 100 out side and more than that in my work shop/shed.  I did look 3 times though. Oh well. They will turn up at some point when I am not looking for them. 

We're all looking forward to piling on the complete vows! Don't stress just keep it fun! 

I have to ask, I can't remember are we caped at 3 vows or 4?   

Well here it is! 

Vow Complete! 
You can see the Stompa here in all it's "glory".

0716180700.jpg 0716180700a.jpg 0716180701.jpg

0716180701a.jpg0716180703.jpg

0716180703a.jpg

I enjoyed working on this a lot more than I thought I was going too.  I do wish I had been able to locate the extra parts and briefly thought I would loot them from my unopened stompa kit but it's still sealed in plastic wrap.  I'd like not to open it unless i planed to build it. 

I was worried this one would look too far along at the start but to me it looks hardly like it used to at all. I like it a lot now! 

I have to ask, I can't remember are we caped at 3 vows or 4?   

Five.

Yikes!   do I have time for two more...  Hummmm.  Doubtful. If I had paid attention I would have planned for that I just kept thinking it was a cap of 3. hahaha. 

Well done Warhead - a true leader of the Waaaagh! 

Now let's see some first vows getting done! 

Thanks Boss!

I'm looking forward to seeing those completed vows coming in as well! 

It would seem that the Ta'u wish to test us. Haha. I looked the other day and saw that their highest number of complete vows was 3. Today I looked to see if they had added another vow.
They did. Apparently on the 13th. So my Grot spies, having let me down..., Will be flushed from the airlock into the to blackness of DEEP SPACE! That'll learn um'.

And so with out further delay the Mek bosses are cracking their whips, shouting commands and kicking the Mek pit into gear!
We will have one more vow and it shall be done!
The Mighty WAAAGH GorGak demands more coal for the fire! More machines for his WAAAAGH!

More weapons to annihilate his foe shall be brought forth.

I, warhead01, vow to complete 1 Meka Dread (Rippa Klaw and Big ZZapp.) before 1 August 2018. 258 points.

This we do swear upon a badge of shame for a year should we fail!

med_gallery_3442_13347_57814.jpg

The serious bitz.

That base has to go. And I have really started to enjoy painting blue so it needs more of that. :biggrin.:

I've gotta say, not only are you showing the Tau who's boss, you're also putting some 'umies to shame! Keep it up, Warhead! :thumbsup:

Orks gotta show those other factions what's what.   :laugh.:

WAAAAAAAAAAGH! Orks!

Sadly Grakkh Gitcrusha is a bit of a lazy boss. So lazy in fact that he's literally gathering dust! I'm mostly missing random small gubbinz from my vow, but those are the most annoying things to paint.

Completions guys, completions... Clock is ticking...

I'm using all my allotted time!

...by not painting. But, rest assured, I will have a completion before the 1st!

Forth Vow complete.

Meka Dread 

This one was a lot of fun.

Before

0716181356a.jpg

After.

0720181403a.jpg

Lots of pictures in the link above.

At some point I need to set up a place to take pictures. I know this clutter is annoying. It's annoying me. 

I'm going to have a look around for another model to vow something I can get done in an afternoon. If I am able I will place one more vow. 

Keep fighting the good fight. 

Here we go again the last vow for this season from my Mek shop.

The Wierd boys worked their mojo and sent the grots out to scroung for the next project.

NX5Q.gif

I found my Mega Dread, I had one of each but now they are both Meka dreads in the FW Index.

And so, whith out further ahdodooo ...

I warhead01, master of the Mek shop for the glourious and all conquering WAAAAAAGH! GorGak! Do vow up on a badge of shame for a year to complete 1 more Mega Dread before 1 August 2018. Further proof none can stand against out all conquering might!
Behold. The Mega dread, before picture in all is pictureness!

1 Meka dread with 2 Big Shootas, 1 Rippa Klaw and 1 Rattler Kannon. 268 points vowed.

med_gallery_3442_13347_124971.jpg

It has a Kill kannon but I am going to replace that with something that looks more like a rattler kannon, rebase, rebuild and repaint.

Ork Boss: Waits for new dex to come out with hopefully some new minis

Ork BIG BOSS: Takes Index, does 5 vows in a row! Like a boss! :lol:

Good luck Warhead01 you are a one-man WAAAAGH!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived