Captain Semper

Sorry for two in a row. I'll just post now. 

His glorious and majestic mountain of angry gnashing teeth and stompy boots commands yet again to get stuck in! 
I warhead01, his beaten and well trained representative, do Vow to complete for the greater glory of the mighty WAAAAGH GorGak and the lesser but still great, it's fantastic!, glory of the almost but not quite as mighty Waaaagh here on the B&C representing Da Orks in this years ETL.

:biggrin.:

The following units are Vowed.

4 Nobz with choppas and kustom shootas. 84 points

5 Storm boys (will be ordered next week.) 40 points

2 War Koptas  161 X2 = 322

1 runtherd 26 points

1 Killa Kan with Grotzooka  61 points

29 shoota boys 174 points

a total of 707 points committed. 
(I'll be able to post the pictures of the models I already have here tomorrow morning. )

All of this will be done prior too  August First or we has banner of shame for a year. 

And with that said in public...  
Let the games begin..again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE3dLByGnus

So any progress guys? 

Should have the Mek gun done this weekend. I did get everything else into their sub-assemblies, so I'll have everything primed. Hopefully, I can knock out the vow in a few weeks.

Making progress on the mek gun. This kit is just beautiful. Once this is done, I'll knock out the grots and have my first unit for my first vow finished.

Mek Gun 1 WiP set 2 Body

Good to see progress here, and Warhead? great second vow man! :thumbsup: Good luck! 

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

A bit earlier than usual - I will not have the time to update later today...

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

It's because the four of us are using a system of strings and cans to kommunicate.

My grot gunners will be finished tonight, giving me my first completed unit. I don't think I'll be able to start the next unit until next week, though, as my wife will be out of town, leaving me with the sole responsibility of taking care of my 4 month old son. Who sadly can't hold a brush yet.

A unit finished! HUZZAH! 

I'm still working on those Shoota Boys. I've just had stuff going on that's taken my time but they are getting there. 
Looks like rain later today...so I hope to be able to paint more...aggressively.:biggrin.:

strings and Kans... Wait. is that what they're for?  

Sadly haven't gotten anything done :( I have to remaining nobs, biker included, waiting for preparation. But haven't had energy to do much of anything at all, never mind focus on painting.

Though not directlyETL-related, I've recently started flying my RC plane that I  got ages ago but only finished recently. Many people scratch-build their planes, and with the Dakkajet I already did pre-ETL and the other one I have vowed, I can't but help contemplate how cool it'd be to do an orky Dakkajet RC plane :biggrin.:  

Archived